Chapter 7

Curtis woke up when he smelled a familiar scent approaching his cave, he went out excitedly and sees Drusilla getting carried by Peter, he except that.

But what excites him more is her arousal, he can smell it and he knows she knows it, "Drusilla-"

"No questions, let's do it." both males smirk.

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT

Curtis permits Peter to enter his cave and they immediately went to work with their female, seeing the two males determined to want her, she takes off her clothes and Curtis kisses her immediately.

Peter just watches them and slowly jerks himself off, his hard cock hurts with precum dripping off on the floor. Curtis's two tips rub onto her flower making her wetter and hot.

"Can I?" Curtis asked for permission and Drusilla nodded, Curtis slowly entered the two of them and Drusilla immediately gasped at their massive size, eyes widening and pupils turning heart-shaped.

Seeing her expression made two males almost lose control of themselves, the way she responded to their touch, the way her breathy moan made them want to tease her, and the way her warm flower clutches on their fingers and Curtis's cocks.

Peter can't wait to feel her insides, Curtis starts to move until he picks up his pace making Drusilla a moaning mess. Peter felt his cock hurt seeing Drusilla getting pleasure from Curtis, her lustful, teary eyes staring at him made him come already.

She was in bliss and both she and Curtis came at the same time and bit her neck. Curtis smirked at her state and got up and it was Peter's turn, "You look beautiful Drusilla..."

Everything is blurred to Drusilla, the pleasure made her head spin in delight, she is just laying on the ground, eyes teared from the mating and legs spread wide open for Peter.

He finally kisses her and enters her making her eyes wide open at his size, skin slapping hard, and the musky smell from their love and passion filled all over the cave.

She can't think of anything while she was fucked and can only moan or scream in pleasure, Peter's eyes glued on her large breasts take one in his mouth, and suckled it.

Her eyes rolled at the back of her head and came on his cock, after a few thrusts Peter came and bit her neck. Drusilla screamed in bliss, she felt hot inside and almost lost unconscious until two strong arms wrap around her and hug her gently.

"Are you okay?" Curtis asked and she nodded in response, Peter take out his skin bag and take out an emerald then give it to her, she immediately swallow it and felt her energy slowly come back.

I have powers, why I didn't use them? Oh right, I'm freaking stupid.

She mentally sighs and Curtis carried her back to the city, seeing that it was still bright outside she still had time to hang out with the four of them.

She naps for a little not caring where the mark is and just wants a rest, they didn't notice a hawk following them silently as they went through the trees towards the city.

• • • • • • • • • •

Drusilla woke up feeling fresh and filled with energy then sees the sky getting dark, she looks around for her males and sees Curtis and Peter sleeping beside her.

She starts looking for the marks and sees a red snake mark circling her right wrist. She did not know where Peter's mark is and tries to summon a mirror which works.

She sees a gray bird under her left ear, having four males makes her think she is something else but who cares, no one gonna judge her, except Bai of course.