Chapter 21

In the morning where sun hasn't rise yet, Drusilla and her males already pack their things quietly, Drusilla's are now itching since she hasn't use her full power for the long time.

That can be dangerous for her since she just gave birth few days ago, "awoooo..." She heard her wolf cubs trying to get her attention, seeing them being hungry, she first take the wolf cubs since the three tiger cubs are still sleeping.

After taking her clothes they are now ready to leave this dangerous place, from what they remember, Peter told them it take a week to arrive without a rest, she suggested they still need to stop for rest.

They realize if they continue without a rest, Drusilla will not have a peaceful rest, "Is everything ready?" Drusilla asked then yawn from the lack of sleep, "Sleep for now Rusi," she nodded and dozed off, laying on Muir's lap.

Peter made a wrapping coat for her and they made a big saddle to wrap around Diego, "Where's the female cubs and male cubs?" Winston asked and Curtis is carrying the girls while Jarvis is carrying the five cubs.

"Looks like we have let Drusilla and her flying males go first," Hiram said, knowing if they let Drusilla take her children with her, they will slow down.

Thankfully Harvey made a paste to make their scent concealed, "The extra paste are in the jar Incase the scent will become noticable." Harvey said while putting the pelts in the animal skin bag.

"We are now leaving, make sure no males follow us," they all nodded and the four of them finally left the village quietly, they have to make sure so one follows them especially the chief and the fox healer.

In Drusilla's mind

She opens her eyes and sees a void around her then a hologram shows up in front of her.

Your three daughters will gain mates at the early age, they will become their beast guardian until the reach their coming age.

Drusilla is in shock but also felt anger, her daughters are only few months old yet they will have mates at the early age. She tries to attack the hologram but she just went through it and lost her balance then everything went dark after hearing the hologram close.

Drusilla is still sleeping peacefully while Muir is holding her gently but firmly so he will not accidentally let her go. She wakes up when the sun has risen already and she is finally wide awake and remembers the hologram she sees, it really bothers and and decide to accept it since she can't do anything about it.

She felt her other males nearby and can feel they are safe, "I'm kinda hungry..." She whispered and they immediately lower themselves to the forest and land on the ground.

The others catch up with them and when they see Drusilla eating her food, "How are you Rusi?" They asked and she just nodded sine she so focus on eating her food.

She is hungry since in the early morning but because they have to leave early, she didn't have time to eat. They all rest and guard the area while Drusilla breastfeed her children.

She is now planning their future because the disaster hasn't start yet and they still have time to find a place away from danger, despite having powers, she knows she have to be careful.

Exposing her true origin will bring more danger. She also has three daughters and she does not know if they will inherit her powers.

Ydani begun to wail and it made her panic and confused why she suddenly start to cry, she didn't even have a smell in her diaper or she didn't have any bug bites.

Her eyes stared up as if she saw something and begun to cry louder, Drusilla looks up and sees nothing which made her more confused.

"Sweetie, there is nothing up there, you are-" they all stop when they heard a roar, it doesn't sound like a tiger or similar to a lion. They heard wings flapping and they immediately realize it's not a land beast.