Chapter 8

Great it's Rosa

"Your male? I didn't even see his mark on you, he didn't even mention you but all I know is he is your uncle, do you even have a shame?" Drusilla said with a glare that made Rosa furious.

"Winston, you promise me you will become my male remember?! How do you explain this?!" Drusilla starts to act and flinches at her voice then starts to tremble.

Curtis starts to hiss at Rosa which caught the tiger king and the ape king's attention, they immediately went there and saw the tiger princess and the beautiful female which made the ape king curious about her, "females, what seems the problem here?"

"Father! This female rob the male I want!" she yelled as she point her finger at Drusilla who already looks upset and decide to not continue acting, "Your male? Like I said I did not his mark on you."

"How dare you!" Rosa uses one of her male's strengths and proceeds to attack her but Drusilla blocks her using her magic, mixing with Curtis's strength and punching her in the gut.

Many gasps at her action and Rosa cried out of pain, her males growl at her and Drusilla's males also start to growl at them and hiss, "Now now, everyone stops, how about all of you come to my castle and we can settle this? Everyone! Please just continue your party."

Everyone follows his words and immediately ignores them, Rosa, Drusilla, and her males follow the ape king and the tiger king towards the castle, "Now please, Rosa, can you explain what happens?"

"This bitch, stole Winston that supposed to be my male! He also stole the wolf prince Shuu!"

"Your Highness, I already accept Winston a few days ago and we were just enjoying the bonfire until she caused a commotion, I didn't know Winston's niece tries to seduce him, which is a shameful act in my clan."

"What clan are you young female?" the ape king asked and Drusilla didn't even lie about her race but just needed to be careful, "I'm from a clan called human, you might not know us because we isolate ourselves to protect from danger.

We have these things called mate strings, I saw it with Winston and immediately knows he will be my male, I cannot let any female rob him," Drusilla explain everything, and the two kings, Drusilla males that didn't know except Jarvis and Harvey and Rosa with her males are in surprised.

"A human clan that can have destined mate... If ever you-" Drusilla stops him before he proceeds but was cut off by Rosa, "Ha! As if we believe you, you must be from a disgusting tribe and decide to conceal!" after she yelled a black dagger that emits purple smoke past through her near her face.

Slight blood dripped from her scratch which made the males panic including the kings, "Young female, please not to try hurt the tiger princess," the ape king fake his beg but behind his real intention is to convince Drusilla to be part of his plan.

"Oh? Stealing the God's messenger's male and attacking me is not okay, it will cause the death penalty," they froze and Jarvis mentally sigh at her lie but decide to play it off.

I love you, Jarvis.

"You believe, now?"

"G-God's messenger? My apologies, I will immediately handle her-"

"No need, just make sure she will not attack me in the future, and also please ask for a hawk male, any male but I request for Muir," ape king's eyes lit up, "and please punish them in case this news broke out, or else it will be the beast god to punish her."

They are dismissed early and Rosa has to stay, Drusilla, her males, and her suitors went back to the bonfire after she told them she will explain everything tomorrow.