Chapter 14

A hail storm has begun and all beastmen immediately went into their den, thankfully that chose the stone house that has a thick roof so they have no problem.

The size of the ice is like a golf ball which is really dangerous and gives her shivers and fear, even they put protection to where Curtis is hibernating, she is still worried for him.

When the hail stops Winston and Peter insists to check the outside to make sure there is no damage, mostly the front of their house need some minor repair bit overall everything is good.

She immediately went to Curtis who is peacefully asleep and unharmed, she sighs is relief and kisses his head lightly not to wake him up, she also kisses her three eggs and went back to the house, two weeks left until the spring arrives.

For full two weeks, she is having her own time taking care of herself, doing spa on her own, skin routine, hair routine, every routine she do makes the males curious or baffled.

Sometimes they see her having green mud on her face or gray mud, she also put cut cucumber on her eyes and will just lay down for hours. During mild snow where you can freely walk around, Bai will insists to visits her because she has no one to talk who is same race as her.

Which really irritates her, she doesn't care if she sulk or sad, what makes her mad is that she acts like she forgots how she insulted her or beastmen for calling them savages or her decisions that is not even her damn business.

If I kill her there might be a chance the ape king will go after me, I don't care if there will be another bonfire I just want to get the fuck out of here.

She thought and finally finished her timer and remove her green mask and wash her face with cool water and it refresh her. This time she heard a knock and knows who it is so she run towards her room and close the door.

Harvey might be gentle and very respectful than the others but the young female's behavior who really irritates Drusilla made something snap inside him.

He march towards the door and when he open it, it was indeed Bai Qingqing with Parker and an unknown male he doesn't know, looking down at him with hostile eyes.

"Is Drusilla-"

"When will you stop?" Bai made an confused sound and sense Harvey is mad at her but doesn't know why, "When will you stop bothering my female? Don't forget you insulted her by seeing her decisions of having a harem is disgusting and yet you are here acting like her friend? She made it obvious she doesn't want you here."

Harvey said it firmly, this is the first time for all males to witness a healer told a helpless female harshly, Peter and Diego smirk while the others also feel hostile towards the visitors.

"It's better to not show yourself to our place ever again," Harvey said with slight venom and release a beast aura to her but Parker and the unknown male growls at him.

"I-I just want to visit her to make sure she is o-okay, I mean-"

"You think we are forcing her? What made you think of that female??" Shuu stepped in with furrowed brows, to think the female in front of them assumes they are forcing Drusilla to take them as her males offends them.

"I'm not saying that you are forcing her! It just that-"

"Get out," Bai was cut off when Drusilla finally step in, "I don't need your pity and my decision still the same, my life and safety is not your business so go home!" she pulled her two males and shut the door.

Hearing their footsteps slowly going far away, she sighs, "I hate her..." she whispers and then suddenly feel familiar pain all over her body but this time more on her back than her legs.