Chapter 13

"So that female decided to finally hide, HA!" Rosa laughed at the news she received when she heard Drusilla is nowhere to be seen, she still remembers how she throws her a weapon and says she is the beast god's messenger when her words are not even true.

For her, she is just an another female that gets in her way and just took males she really wants, Shuu, Winston and many more. She grits her teeth in anger, Bai already pisses her off because of her beauty and now Drusilla came into a picture.

Because of them all her plans of taking the princes makes her screamed in rage everytime she is at home. Every single day her blood boils and anger rise if she always see their faces when they bump to each other.

You all will regret this!

Drusilla sneezes, she has a feeling that someone talks a lot lately about her, she then stares at her tail, she haven't shift back and there is only one hour left before the market will open and a hail will start after few hours of the market opened.

She doesn't even know what to do and now she has another big problem which is her tiredness, snakes hibernate in the winter so she had a hard time forcing herself to be awake.

She doesn't care anymore about the pain and tries to shift again, she didn't stop this time for the pain and tears fall down her cheeks as she heard bones cracking, her males and suitors both heard it and immediately went to her room.

Seeing her trying to shift by force Jarvis and Shuu tried to stop her but she didn't even listen a bit. The tail is getting short and starts to separate, turning into legs and red scales forms parts of her body slowly disappearing.

Finally, she has her legs back, from her theory, snake shifting must be the hardest thing to do and hopes if she shifts again into something else it won't hurt like that.

"Are you okay love?" Jarvis said with worry, all of them look worried, "Just a bit but I can still stand," she replied as she tried to get up and slowly took a step.

"You need rest," Harvey said.

"I'll just need rest after all of you stop fucking me," she said and realized to late, all of them are staring at her with dilated eyes, "Don't even think about it!"

She yelled, blushing like a tomato and dress herself, "And don't even think about stopping me, I will go with you whether you like it or not," they sigh and look at Jarvis and Peter who is looking at them with I told you so look.

Earlier they started cooking meats, lots of different types of meats and hot beverages that are called chocolate, latte, and more, which Drusilla told them yesterday.

Seeing Drusilla dress up already with thick warm clothes, Winston shift and let his body down to let Drusilla climb on his back. The snow looks heavy today and thankfully, all foods that they cook was put inside the jar that she put magic to make them clean and still hot.

They shortly arrive and all of the males and females wear the clothes they all buy from her, she felt her lips curled up from satisfaction.

They went again to the same spot but someone was already there, Rosa, and her males, "Oh? Sorry this spot was already-" she was cut off by Drusilla's hand grabbing her hair and pull her out of their spot.

Again, drama. Bai was also there with Parker and start judging Drusilla, which irritates her more because she felt her aura, Rosa start apologizing as she regrets provoking her.

Even she use her male's strength Drusilla can still manage to hurt her, Rosa's males carry her and back away from Drusilla, her nose flared from anger.

They felt shivered, especially Bart. He sees Shuu staring at him with disappointment and they all run away with Rosa in his arms crying.