Chapter 19

Early in the morning, fox females already start the drama and the fox males also start the fight for unknown whatever they are talking about and it made Drusilla and her males irritated.

Peter tells her he will see why there is a commotion outside and immediately went outside so Drusilla's anger will not burst out. Until he felt Muir's pain and it was replaced by fear.

Before Hiram told her to stay inside, she ran past through him and went outside to see Muir in beast form and another flying beastman who is also a hawk beastman attacking brutally Muir.

In the near distance she sees a fat female sitting on her male's back beastman form as she amusingly watch Muir getting attack, "That's what you get for rejecting, I will not stop my male from attacking you until you accept me!"

"You bitch! I'm already mated! Shameful as ever!" the female frowns not believing him until she sees Drusilla and two hawk marks evident on her neck.

"How dare you?!" she shout towards Drusilla and arrogantly walk towards her until she is in front of her and she regrets it. She is to short than Drusilla and the way she stares at her makes her blood run cold.

"Do... I need my feral male to kill you miss?" her words made her cry but she is still not giving up since she has strong males by her side, "Kill me? I'm a female! Such ugly female like you don't deserve to have such handsome strong males!"

Her words doesn't reach her ears as she feel detach from reality, her thoughts of how her life change when she got her own harem and it made her some enemies.

Seeing her eyes dull and Drusilla did not realize she is choking the female that is standing in front of her, Muir, the male the attacks him and all their males or suitors are now trying to apart them from each other.

The other female stares at Drusilla wide eyes open with regret and fear, she now understands the consequences of trying to threaten a female, a pregnant female.

The fox leader and the healer see the situation and are more worried for Drusilla since they need her for the tribe. They finally succeed calming Drusilla down and letting go the female's neck that is now bruise from the tight grip.

It made the female cry and lost her balance from too much fear, "Everyone go back to your own business now!", the leader commanded and immediately males left the scene.

Some males still want to watch especially Drusilla but hesitantly left the scene, the female is still crying from too much fear and her males keeps checking her if she is still alive.

"What's the meaning of this? I welcome you here and you just decide to attack one the females who live here?!" the tribe leader yelled at the injured female and her males did not like the disrespect.

The rude female doesn't know why they are treating the ugly female as if she is special, she began to protest but was held back by her males as the healer frowns at her but still checks her bruises.

Drusilla just stares at them blankly and is now leaving with her males but the leader stops them, "Wait!" she ignored him and goes back inside while Harvey and Hiram stop the leader before he can reach Drusilla.

I already hate staying here but it's for my daughter's illness, i need to cure her.

Muir was forced by Drusilla to swallow an emerald and he has no choice, he is happy his female is concern but there are times she will not take no as an answer.

"Swallow, now," he obliged and immediately swallowed the emerald, his injuries healed and now looks clean, "Now, I am craving mango juice,"she giggled and they just smiled at them.

Back to the female, she is now throwing tantrums and hits her males out of anger, "That bitch! Who the fuck does she think she is?!?!" She screamed and throws her male in the corner.

Most of her males have now bruised, but they didn't say anything and keep their mouth shut. They don't want to get beaten by their female anymore and is now afraid of they speak, they will get hit.

"Just you wait! I will fucking kill you and take all your males!" She knows they will go rootless if Drusilla died but she can force them as she is just a female.

She sees how handsome they are except for the white tiger and the peacock. She will gladly just take them for their power.

You will regret this female!

• • • • • • • • • •

Curtis, Shuu, and Diego are almost near the entrace of the cave where the Hillia Varem is, most ferals here just run away after they felt the beast pressure of the three of them.

Some who are confident that they are so strong to kill them just turn into corpses. They reach the cave not knowing what danger awaits for them.

What Dayor did not tell them that something is protecting the Hillia Varem, when Curtis tried to enter a vine whip towards him and almost hit his face.

"That sly fox bastard! He did not tell us about this!" A huge flowers with vine spikes swingin around them, ready to attack the three males.

We have to do this for Drusilla and Asaya.

They transform into their beast form and attack the plant, Diego keeps distracting it while Curtis and Shuu attacks it. No wonder many males died because the plant is too strong even for tetra marked male.

The three of them got deep wounds while the moving plant only got scratches until Diego notice something something at the of the plant's stem.

An oblong, black egg-like shape attached on it.

The weak spot!

Diego flew downwards straight to the weak spot of the plant and before he could grab and rip if from the plant, he was caught on his feet then swung around like a rag doll then threw him away.

"Its weak spot is on the back of its stem!" Curtis' and Shuu's eyes flared in despration to kill the plant that is trying to stop them from getting the cure.

For the first time in many years, they finally killed the plant that has the cure, what they didn't know some feral males watched them and realized they have a female because inside the cave is the cure for young females.

Madness for wanting a female, they didn't attack them, thay stay in the shadows concealing their presence. Curtis immediately smell their faint scent and frowned.

Shuu hurriedly take the blue flower and whisperly suggested to Diego that both him and Curtis will ride on his bike, knowing Muir won't like a snake on his back but don't want Drusilla to be sad.

The ferals tried to catch them but the three of them are already in the sky and flew away from them to go back to their female who is waiting for them.

"Make sure not even a single feral is following us," Diego said and both Curtis and Shuu nodded in response. They arrive back to the bear tribe and they are surprise the three of them are alive.

Until they saw the blue flower they are holding, both of them are about to leave the tribe after resting for a while despite not wanting it but Drusilla wants them to rest, they are stop by the bear village chief, "That flower... how did you get that?"

Curtis only replied with a hiss, the bears frown at the feral's response, "It's a bit unfair that we help you enter the forest, how about you give it to us? One of our male has a sick young female that needs a cure, we need that."

"I don't fucking care about the female of your race! My fenale child is dying and you are getting in my way!" He hissed and let his beast aura to make them submit.

All of them tremble under his gaze then walk through the entrance of their tribe and immediately left before the bears could stop them to get the flower.

While going back to their beloved female and daughter, they will not rest even a bit because their first priority is to cure Asaya and not to make Drusilla cry again.