Chapter 3 Leo

Leo grabbed onto his sword as he walked towards the battle lesson, it wasn't really a lesson but it was more of practice.

Leo opened the door and was welcomed by a rude scoff.

"Finally! Your late! Celeste and I have been waiting!" Ember scoffed, her eyes staring daggers at him.

Ember was wearing some human clothes so she must've been put on a mission in the forbidden cities. She was wearing a blue sweatshirt with the words NEWYORK right in the middle and she paired it with a white skirt and white tennis shoes. Ember's blonde hair was up in a messy bun.

"I'm SORRY but I had kitten duty today!" He barked back.

"Alright alright settle down you two!" Celeste yelled from the Conner.

Celeste was also wearing human clothes. She was wearing a white shirt with overalls ontop paired with white shoes. Celeste's brown hair was in a half up half down bun which looked great. Her dark blue gaze was soft and welcoming.

"Let's get this going," Ember hissed.

Leo and Celeste exchanged a 'shes gonna be mad when we tell her this' look and looked back quickly at Ember.

"Alright in Bronte's name are you two hiding from me?" She asked.

"Nothing!" Leo and Celeste said together.

"I would ask if you two were dating but Leos gay so that takes out that possibility," She said.

"Well I kinda have a new crush..." Leo started but Ember was right on him.

"Who? Ruy? Knox? Lukas? Tiger? Mindful?" Ember started but Leo cut her off.

"No Uhh his name is Fitz...." Leo said but Ember started going nuts at that.

"NO YOU WILL NOT! Not on my watch! What did he do to you?! Did he flirt with you? Kiss you?" Ember started yelling.

"Calm down!" Celeste yelled.

"Calm down? Calm down?! Leo is in love with Fitz Vacker! A black swan member! One of my old friends! Why would you even begin to THINK it was a good idea?!" Ember yelled and just left.

"She's just upset I guess right now.... Let's just leave her alone for awhile," Celeste whispered.

Leo nodded, holding his sword up to the light of the room.

"She's just worried about you I'm sure! She just doesn't want you to fall in love and then get heartbroken," She said hugging Leo who just nodded.

As Leo left, he had to wonder, what did they do to Ember?

I AM SICK NO LONGERRRRRR and Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate it! Leo, Ember, and Celeste are VERY IMPORTANT I PROMISE!