Chapter 24 Aurora

Aurora woke up in a cold cell, wearing a white dress.

Then she remembered, being kidnapped in the middle of night..

"Ugh...." She groaned, sitting up, trying to brush her hair out with her hands.

"She's awake," a goblin guard groaned.

"There you are, you must be Aurora," A voice spoke, a person came out of the shadows, he had blonde fluffy hair and ice blue eyes, he wore a white tunic with gray pants and some white tennis shoes.

"I am," she muttered, pulling herself into a ball.

"What did you do to Sophie?!" A girl snapped, she had dark brown hair and teal eyes, she wore a pink dress with white combat boots.

"Who is that?" Aurora asked, fiddling with her dress.

"Sophie Foster?" A another boy boy asked. He had strawberry blonde hair and blue eyes, he wore a green tunic with black pants and black combat boots.

"No, don't know her," she muttered

"Guys she doesn't know her as Sophie! Icicle!" the fluffy haired boy said.

"Oh Icicle! She's my sister!" Aurora groaned.

"Oh yes! How is she your sister? Through your mother or father?" The fluffy haired boy asked again.

"Father!" Aurora growled.

"And who exactly is your father?" The flufffy haired guy said.

"None of your business!" She hissed.

"Tell us or we will make you," The fluffy haired guy said.

"No!" Aurora growled.

"Fine, we'll tell the council," The dark brown haired girl hissed, walking away with the two boys.

"Icicle please save me soon," Aurora whispered, curling up in a ball, looking around the room.