Chapter 3: The Return

One of the raiders had taken Cass' hat and jacket while laughing about it as she put them on herself. While Y/N remembered their faces and made a list.

He spent the day digging two graves making sure that they faced the sun rise.

When he was finished burying his dead wife and son, The Courier looked at the graves and then to the Lucky 38 off in the distance. He walked back to the smouldering remains of his home and held the shovel in his hands, looking at his burnt down house.

After contemplating the enormity of the decision he was about to make for a mere few minutes, he began digging, and carried on until he found it, a chest with all of his old life in it, his armour, his weapons, he held Cass's pendant in his hand before putting it around his neck followed by putting his armour back on, holstering his Ranger Sequoia on his hip, putting the hunting revolver he had been using for the past six years into a holster on his left thigh. He slung the Anti-material rifle onto his back and began walking to the Lucky 38.

The people of the strip were all laughing and joking, talking about their winnings and losses, however the strip went silent saw him, Y/N L/N was dead, along with his family, and in his place, was The Courier.

He walked up to the steps of the Lucky 38 and was stopped by soldiers.

"Sorry sir, no civilians allowed in here." One soldier said as the doors opened and Moore walked out, she saw the Courier stood in front of her.

"Let him through. He's expected." Moore ordered, she walked through the doors, followed by The Courier. "I heard about it, Six. I know why you're here. I can't put a bounty out on these people."

"Moore, this was a double murder carried out on NCR territory."

"I know, I can't put a bounty out on them because they already have bounties on them, this is just the most recent in a long line of attacks." Moore said as The Courier looked at her.

"Then give me the bounty posters for all of them, I don't care about pay, I'll do it for free. Just give me them posters and their last known location." The Courier said as Moore sighed, she opened her desk and pulled out a pile of wanted posters.

"That's all of the high rollers, with this one, Jack Denson. He's the Boss of their organization...Six, this isn't just some raider gang, they have an empire spanning from the Commonwealth, to California, we've been fighting them for years but they are seeming infinite." Moore said as The Courier looked at her. "It's like the Legion all over again."

"I'll end them the same as the Legion, I kill them, I'll kill them all." Six growled as Moore nodded.

"They mostly operate out of the Commonwealth, using Vertabirds to get from state to state. However, one of them operates in the Colorado wastes, a slaver, we don't know her name, but we know what she looks like, wears her own custom armour, this is her." Moore said as Six looked at the picture.

"That's the one who took Cass' hat and Jacket." He remarked as Moore looked at him.

"We can give you transport to the outskirts of Colorado, after that, you have to make your own way to the Commonwealth." Moore said as Six nodded.

"Thanks." The Courier said coldly.

"Oh, and welcome back...Courier."