Chapter 9: The Reply

Six had drawn up a plan of attack on the outpost, to put it into two words. Shock, and Awe.

The raiders were patrolling the outpost when a thundering shot rang out, followed by blood splattering all over two raiders as their friends head exploded. Another shot quickly followed by another, and the two blood covered perimeter guards were dead.

As the outpost scrambled to high alert, an explosion went off, the generator had been shot and the round had hit the fuel tank, the lights around the outpost went dark.

Six pressed the button on the side of his Elite riot helmet, activating the night sight mode on the eyes of his helmet. He hid the Anti-Material rifle and drew his Marksman Carbine and pushed on the entrance to the outpost, as guards cluelessly searched around, gunshots rang, out followed by the sound of frantic firing, the guards were panicking as they just shot at any noise or movement. Six had already retrieved the bounties head and planted explosive charges around the outpost as he walked away the guards stopped firing, he used the detonator to trigger the charges, the entire outpost was destroyed along with all of the raiders.

As Six walked away, he retrieved his Anti-Material rifle and began heading back to Diamond City.

Michael was enjoying a cigarette knowing that just by association with his dipshit son, he would be killed by the courier, so he might as well say fuck it when it came to his health.

As he walked into Diamond city with the guns, Y/N took the elevator up to the mayors office and handed the bounties head over to Geneva who looked like she was going to throw up. She reached into the desk drawer and pulled out a set of keys, handing them to Y/N who nodded and walked away with the keys and permit to his new home. As he rode the elevator down into the city, Y/N saw Piper waiting for him alongside Nat who smiled at his return.

"How ya doin kid?" Y/N asked as he walked up to Nat.

"Good. So you're really doing it, you're really gonna fight the raiders?" Nat asked.

"Sure am kid." Y/N said, with Piper smiling at the interaction. "you won't have to worry about them when I'm finished with them."

As he stood up, Y/N glanced at Piper who nodded to him.

"I'll be over 10-ish to help you with your...moving in." Piper said as Y/N nodded.

He walked into his new home and looked around before walking to the mirror and looking at himself, in his suit again, breaking the promise to Cass.

"FU--!" Y/N yelled in anger as he vented his rage before composing himself, he began to get set up.

Meanwhile at the Raider settlement Michael had just received the news about his messengers to Y/N.

"--CK!" Michael yelled as he looked at his son. "You've really gone and done it, if that's how he replied to the message then we're fucking done for!"

"You, you, and you, contact the warlords in the other states, tell them to send their best people over here, hell, their entire armies if need be, just get me people who could kill Six." Michael said as he dispatched men to pass the word around. "Put a bounty on his head, 2 million caps, but make it known to leave his allies alone, only go for him, he's pissed off enough at us, we don't want him being more pissed off, then we'll get a fucking nuke on our heads."

"A nuke, dad come on you're being ridiculous, he can't-"

"You don't know him, I do, and I wouldn't put it past him, he's used nuclear warheads before to devastating effects!" Michael said as he gulped his whisky. "Now go on, get the fuck out of here, I don't want you bringing the grim fuckin' reaper down on me too."

Jack left while Michael continued to drink, raising a toast.

"It's been good knowing you, Son." Michael said as he gulped the drink down...