Chapter 8: The Message

"So, What types of weapons do you want?" Arturo said as Six looked at the selection.

"You got any .45 pistols?" Six asked as Arturo smiled. He pulled out a .45 calibre pistol and placed it on the table along with a magazine.

"Kimber 1911, with an improved grip, a hair trigger for faster firing, and a plethora of options for other attachments should you wish to."

"It has come with a custom muzzle break and porting already on it

"It has come with a custom muzzle break and porting already on it."

Six nodded and put the pistol on the table.

"Anything else?" Arturo nodded.

"I'm looking for a rifle, precise, but fast firing, something with a scope maybe." Six said as Arturo chuckled.

"I can tell we're going to be good friends." Arturo said as he pulled out a Marksman Carbine.

"Marksman Carbine, fitted with a 4x ACOG scope and a canted iron sight

"Marksman Carbine, fitted with a 4x ACOG scope and a canted iron sight." Arturo said as he handed the rifle to Six who picked it up and tried the sights.

"I need a sniper, something powerful enough to kill a deathclaw." Six said as he Arturo thought for a moment before going into a locker and pulling out a rifle.

"This, is an Anti-Material Rifle, of my own design." Arturo said as Six picked it up and tested the sights.

" Arturo said as Six picked it up and tested the sights

"Enjoy." Arturo said as he handed Six his weapons in a bag. Six just nodded before walking outside, Piper was waiting for him.

"We need to set you up in a house. Luckily, you're stinking rich and terrifying to most people, so you can afford it." Piper said as she led him to an elevator.

"Where are we going?"

"You're going to see the Mayor's secretary, I'll be investigating the office." Piper said as Six nodded.

The Elevator arrived and Six stepped into the office and looked at the secretary, a skinny blonde woman sitting behind a desk.

"Good evening sir, My name is Geneva, I'm the Mayor's Secretary, what can I help you with?" She said as Six looked around.

"I heard a rumour that there's a property on sale, is it still available?" Six asked as Geneva looked at him.

"For 2000 caps the property is yours. Or you can do a job for me, I'll give you the property for free."

"What's the job?" Six asked as Geneva nodded over to a bounty board with one poster on it.

"That's a member of the local raider gang, he's been terrorizing raiders on the route here, I want you to kill him, and bring me his head as proof." Geneva said as Six saw Piper nod.

"I'll take the job." Six said as Geneva nodded, he walked over to the bounty board and looked at the poster, it wasn't anyone on his list, but it was a raider working for one of the local Lieutenants. The Poster said that the target was holed up somewhere called Outpost Zimonja.

Piper joined The Courier and followed him out of the office.

"I'll be looking into The Raiders, finding out where they are, getting information and stuff like that. You, you'll be killing them." Piper said as Six nodded.

"Sure." Six said as they took the elevator down to the entrance of Diamond City.

They were leaving the city together, planning to walk together for a bit and go their separate ways later, after thirty minutes of walking alone, Six was approached by a raider.

"Michael Denson wants to talk, he says that The Boss, is his son, and he's hoping to talk this out like civilized people, for old times sake." The messenger said as Six drew his pistol and shot the man in the head, four more rushed from the bushes only to be gunned down in seconds by Six. He left the bodies on the side of the road and continued walking.

"He's given the only answer I expected. It was worth a try." Michael said as he turned to his bodyguard, Nathan, AKA, The Assassin. "Task your men."

"How many?" Nathan asked as Michael looked at him.

"All of them, as many as you have." Michael said as he gulped his whisky.

Six was in the bushes on a hill overlooking the outpost, scoping it out as he began planning his attack on the outpost, with the raiders unsuspecting of what was about to happen to them all...