part 24 CONFIRMATION

Cherry's pov:
It's been long time since I've been sitting in this room trying to figure out what to do.
Then i went to the closet and when i opened it few books fell out of it.

I was suspicious i took the book and there was a booklet i opened that page and read a few while reading.

I was stunned when i read those last pages was it about me. My name was written down. What exactly happened to me. Why isn't that harry guy telling me anything?

Now i was furious and curious. I was a little mad. So i took that book and stormed out of the bedroom.

I walked.down the stairs and "harry, where are you" i asked when i came down. I was met by three unknown people. I just ignored them and walked upto harry.

"What happened" he asked sweetly god he is making it hard for me now. "I read this what is this why aren't you telling me anything" i asked whined.

"Cherry these are your parents say hi to them" he said and pointed towards those elder people "i don't remember them and i don't care whoever they are" i said as i huffed.

I looked at those people and stared at them. "Cherry you don't remember us" they asked me "well i don't really care whoever you are and i don't remember you'll. So please stop annyonig me" i spoke harshly.

Harry just looked at them!!!!!

Harry's pov:
Cherry spoke harshly to them and i could make out the embarassement and hurt in they eyes. That was how she used to feel when she was hurt. So i didn't care much for her parents.

"Cherry I'll talk to you later" i spoke. "No harry i need you to talk to me now" she said. "I'm sorry but please" i spoke..

"Harry please i need to talk to you. What is written in this book. Did i write it. Was i going to die did i write it" she spoke.

"Can you please shut up and go away to your room. I'm telling you right I'll talk to you later can't you listen once to me" i screamed and shouted at her.

She looked at me and then got up and went away to her room. I looked over at her parents and they were like happy and satisfied.

"Nice you gave her son. She deserves it. She never has had any respect for her parents. You should not only tell her but hit her also your her husband you have all rights" her mother spoke.

I got so much temper. I didn't want to hurt my wife like that. I never want to hurt her. Because she is my world.

I felt guilty of shouting at her. "Ok i think that i need to talk to her" i got up. "Ok son we'll get going take care" her father spoke.

After they left i got up and went to the bedroom. I knocked on the door. "Cherry baby please open the door please I'm sorry" i spoke. No response. I was getting tensed second by second.

I pushed the door. Only to see cherry sleeping there on the bed. I sighed and went upto her.

I noticed her tear stained face. I know that's I've hurted her alot. She is so fragile. Yet she is strong. It's all my mistake. I never want to hurt you.

"I love you too much my love" i said and kissed her head.

I walked out of the room but never locked the door.