part 48 CONFIRMATION

Cherry's POV;

We had our dinner. I just wanted to play cards with him. Let's see what he'll say. "Hazza""yes baby""let's play a game""oh no which one""cards" i said in excitement.

"Ok fine but on one condition" he said. I turned around and saw a smirk plastered on his face. "What" i asked as i came closer to him. HE ROCKED MY hips against his crotch which made me moan.

I smiled and kissed the side of his lips. "listen to me" he whispered. I nodded "whoever wins they'll do whatever they want, and you have to listen to them" he said.

I kissed his lips and nodded. "It's gonna be fun" i said. I walked up and sat down on the bed. He came up and sat opposite me. I giggled as he leaned in and kissed my lips.

"Let's start" he whispered as he took the cards from my hands and began shuffling it. "So which one do you wanna play" he asked me. "three cards, because i really don't know rummi" i told him as i pouted.

"Ok" he whispered nodded. He then threw the nine cards for me and himself. I chuckled as i took my mine and began putting them i order accordingly to how many of each I have.

I smirked as i saw the joker which was 10. I knew i would win this game. Two rounds were over. I put my card down. "Are you done" he asked. I nodded as i smirked.
I showed him the cards and he huffed.

I giggled and leaned in and kissed his lips. My hands reached down to his pants. "Remove these" i whispered against his lips. He pulled away and nodded the smirk not leaving his face.

He removed his pants "now what baby" he asked "nothing let's just continue the game" i told him as i smirked. "Baby you'll be killing me with these games" he groaned. I giggled. I pulled him inside the  coveres but still too the room heater was on.

I kissed his cheeks and threw the cards.
2 games he won. He looked at me and bit his lip. "make out with me for five minutes" he said. He set the timer and I climbed on his lap and attached my lips on his.

We started to have a make out session. I was starting to get wet and wet the more we made out. His hands wondering my body. I moaned in his mouth i could feel him smirk in the kiss.

I slowly rocked my hips against his crotch which made both of us in moan in each other's mouth. It felt so good right now and the amount of heat which was producing between both of us was not just finite.

He licked my bottom and i immediately granted him access his tongue fighting against mine. I moaned and moaned until I was becoming breathless.

Harry slipped his hand in between my thighs and inside my knickers he brushes his two fingers against my heat, his cold fingers with his cold rings made me moan so loudly in pleasure that i pulled away from his lips.

He moaned. His fingers played with my clit making me close my eyes. "Oh harry" i moaned. "Feel good" he asked me. I nodded unable to speak anything. I took his fingers and pushed them inside me.

He widened his eyes at my action. He started to pump his fingers in and out of me. "Oh harry, this feels so good" i moaned. I saw him smirk. His thumb pressed against my clit.

His thumb rubbed circles against my clit. "I'm gonna cum" i whispered in his ear. "Wait, you won't until I say yes" he said. I shoot my eyes open and look at him.

He pulled his fingers out of me and laid me down on the bed. "I want you to come on my face, i wanna taste you" he said. I felt the heat running in between us. He bent down and licked my folds pushing his tongue in my entrance.

I pushed him more closer to my core. I was so close to reaching my high. I squeezed my thighs around his face as i moaned "ahhh...... I'm cumming......ahh" i moaned as i came undone.

I felt him lick me up and get up. He came to me face and kissed my neck "umm i squeezed your face, I'm sorry for that" i spoke. "Baby, that's what I ever wanted" he whispered as he kissed my hands.

Harry's POV;

She pulled my face to hers and kissed my lips. I smiled as I kissed her back and  pulled away. I removed my shirt and she got up.

She looked at me and i removed her top and saw that she was bare fully naked in front of me. She kissed my chest. And down my butterfly tattoo.

I smiled as she kissed down my torso and then got back to kissing those bird tattoos. I smiled and kissed her head she looked up at me and giggled. Ahh so cute. 

She nipped on my chest making me moan i pleasure as she sucked softly on my skin. This girl made me go wild. Her fingers played with my nipples, i smiled enjoying the feeling.

She pulled away and looked at me "can I try something" she asked I nodded "please tell me if it would be wired or something" she said as she looked at me in the eye.

I chuckled neverously. "Nothing is wired with you sweetheart" i told her. "Ok then" she sighed and bent down sucked on my nipple while she played with the other one.

I widened my eyes at what she was doing, but enjoyed the pleasure. "I love you so much, goodness it's soo good" i moaned. She went to my other nipple and sucked and licked.

She pulled away once satisfied. I pulled her  to my lap as she straddled me. She left kisses along my neck and collarbone sucking on my sweet spots as i held ever so softly in my arms.

God i just love her so much. She pulled away and looked at me. I smiled and kissed her lips. "Condom" she whispered i nodded and bent to the corner and took out th condom from the night stand.

I ripped it open and handed it to her. She smiled and wrapped it along my hard length. "Go lay down" she said. I raised my eyebrows as i smirked. I obeyed her and laid down.

She turned and sat on my lap. She looked down at me and lifted her hips as she sunk down fully on me. I held her hips as she began moving her hips "harry this feels so good" she moaned as she closed her eyes..

This girl. God her moans are music to my ears. I held her hips as she began riding me slowly but once the pressure hit in she began bouncing on my length giving me a full view of her pink p*ssy.

I smirked, i wanted nothing but to see her ride me. All of a sudden she stopped and rubbed her hips as she moved not bouncing I guess that felt so good for her as she couldn't stop moaning.

Then again she opened her brown eyes and looked at me she began bouncing and with that i held her hips as i thrusted from down. "Oh fxck harry ahhh I'm cumming" she moaned "baby me too" i moaned as i released and so did she.

She opened her eyes and looked at me. I kissed her head and laid her down. "Your tried my love" i told her as i left a quick gentle kiss on her lips. She smiled and nodded. I kept by everything and got back in bed with her.

She smiled and pulled me close to her. I smiled and kissed her cheek "did you umm like it" she asked me.."like it baby, i fzcking loved it, you just can't believe it but I can still picture you in my mind, god you made me feel so weak baby, i love you so much" i told her as i smiled.

"I love you too" she said back. I smiled and kissed her neck. "Come here" she whispered. I scooted closer and rested my head in the crook of her neck. She smells so good. "you made my life a living haz" she whispered.

I looked up at her "what do you mean" i asked her "one day you'll get to know" she said and smiled. I kissed her lips and whispered a good night before dozing off to sleep in her arms.