part 58 CONFIRMATION

Harry's pov;

"Babe have your breakfast" said cherry as she placed the plate of breakfast in front of me. I sighed and put down the newspaper and started to have my breakfast.

She sat opposite me and ate her breakfast. I smiled looking at her. I was done with my breakfast.

She looked at me and glanced down at my empty plate. I smiled and picked it up. I placed it in the sink.

"Leave it there haz, I'll do it" she said. I sighed and wiped my mouth with some water and then dried it with the serviette.

"How are Stella's family" she asked. I sighed. Stella passed away because of a sudden cardiac arrest. It was so sad to hear the news and of course as cherry said we went for the funeral and helped her family with some money.

"I don't know baby. Must phone and asked her husband" i said looking at my watch. "Ok" she sighed. I saw her getting up from the dining table.

She placed her plate in the sink and wiped her mouth. She turned to face me. I smiled and kissed her head.

"Your going" she pouted. "Sweetheart I'm just a call away" i said smiling and pecking her pout. She sighed and ran her fingers through my curls.

"Fine" she scoffed. I giggled and kissed her lips softly. She smiled through the kiss. We pulled away. I glanced at my watch and then at her face.

"I need to go now babe, see you later" i said smiling. She handed me my bag. I smiled and took it from her.

I pecked her lips caressing her cheek. I walked out and got in my car. "Bye haz love you" she said. "bye baby love you too" i said back smiling and drove to my office.

I walked inside my office. I handed my keys to my assistant to park the car. "Good morning Mr Styles" he greeted "morning roman" i greeted back.

I walked inside and was greeted by everyone. I walked to my cabin and sat down. I opened the pending files and signed them which will be of no use by the end of the year.

I was done signing then when I called my assistant. "Yes Mr Styles" he said as he stood. "Are there any meetings today" i asked him glancing from my computer and then back to him.

"I'll check and let you know Mr Styles" he said. I nodded. He walked out. I once glanced at the CCTV footage Tv which showed each room. I could watch the people doing their work correctly or not.

I went back typing on the keyboard. I wanted to complete my piled up work and leave no work for it to pile up.

I heard a knock on my door. I replied a faint come in. I saw roman standing there with some papers. He came up to my desk and placed them there.

"Mr Styles. There is an upcoming meeting at 3 in the afternoon Sir, about the goods" he said. I nodded and picked up the papers. I read the them and sighed.

"I told you roman that i don't want my meetings after 1" i said looking at him. "I know Mr styles, i told them the same thing but they said their are available after lunch time" he answered.

"Lunch time is from 1 to 2 right roman. After that I do my pending work and you know that" i said getting annoyed now.

"Fine, tell them get ready" i said. "Ok Mr Styles" he said and walked away. I began to type back on my computer.

Time passed by. I sipped on my black coffee as i watched the CCTV footage. I smirked yet smiled as i saw someone walk in. Well cherry walk in. What is she doing here.