part 43 CONFIRMATION

Author's Pov;
Harry began to wiggle in the bed. Maybe his afternoon nap was enough for him. He slowly opened his eyes and groaned. He took out his phone from the nightstand and began scrolling through it. Once he was done he turned to his left and looked at cherry.

He smiled and kissed her head. He was thinking of everything that the doctor told him. He checked the time and it was 6:45pm. He knew the drugs (medicines) which she was taking were so heavy. He sighed and checked his office messages. He got up from the bed and covered cherry and tucked her in and kissed her forehead.

He put on his boxers and his pants and shirt as he was fully naked. He knew what had happened in the afternoon which made him blush. They had sex and he buried himself deep inside her trying something new in they relationship. He just loved what had happened. He put his phone on charging and hers. After wards.

He decided to go down and make himself some tea and cherry her coffee she loves to drink coffee in the evenings. He walked to the kitchen. He yawned and took out the milk from the fridge and poured it in the vessel, adding the tea powder and sugar. Harry likes Jasmine tea for his evenings. He just loves it so much.

As his tea was boiling. He took another vessel and poured some milk and took the coffee and put it in them and added some sugar. They have a coffee maker but he just wanted to make it himself. Once it was done. He poured both the hot drinks in two cups and took them top to their bedroom.

The door was opened he walked in and set them on the night stand. He walked to the washroom and came out. Cherry's chest was poking out of the bedsheets. He smiled and sat down on the bed next to her. He always petted her and kept. He rubbed her back as her back was facing him. Cherry has lost five kgs of weight and now she was 53kgs.

He sighed and turned her around slowly. She was so cute. He poked her nipples making her shiver. He giggled. He kept doing that and cherry became annyoned she removed his hands from there and turned back to her right. Harry rolled his eyes playing and turned her back around.

She groaned cutely making harry laugh. Cherry slightly opened her eyes and smiled in her sleep. Harry noticed her smiling. "Ok babe now come on wakey wakey" he joked. Cherry was getting those butterflies in her stomach. "See i made you coffee too babe" harry scrunched up his nose. Cherry then streched out herself and got up.