⁕ author's note

⁕⁕⁕

Before we start with the story, I have a few things to clarify:

‣ Everything, and by that I mean everything, in this story is fictional. No character's personality is to be associated with the actual person, as they are original characters with simply the name and face of a real person.

‣ I do not ship real people romantically. This story is strictly for entertainment purposes. If a mentioned person states to be uncomfortable about having fanfiction written about them, this story will be taken down immediately.

‣ I repeat, this is fiction and nothing can be associated with real life. If you have problems with drawing a line between fiction and the real world (specifically in fanfiction), I'll have to ask you to click off this story.

‣ I am always open for criticism and feedback, but please remember to stay respectful and structured.

‣ Spreading hate and negativity towards other readers or the author will be reported. You can be rude to shitty characters though, no worries.

‣ A less serious one: English is not my first language and I'm still learning, so I apologize for any grammar/spelling mistakes. Feel free to correct me :)

⁕⁕⁕

Thank you for taking your time to read City of Stars!