Chapter twenty eight: Mrs Potter

Sorry this is so rushed but I wanna get to Harry's birth and stuff.

September 16th 1979Nat looked in the mirror looking at herself in a wedding dress

September 16th 1979
Nat looked in the mirror looking at herself in a wedding dress. Alexander walked in "you look beautiful" he smiled upon his daughter. He had tears in his eyes

"You like it" she turned "just a bit scared"

"No reason to be" Alex put his hand out so she could link his "come on you"

"You won't let me fall over ?" She said linking his arm "these shoes are impossible"

"You won't fall" Alex chuckled "if you do I'll fall with you so less embarrassment" he winked

"Thanks".

Walking down the isle Natasha recognised everyone. Molly and Arthur Weasley sitting with there five kids. Ted Tonks Andromeda and Tonks all smiling at her. Amos Diggory with his son Cedric. Regulus which surprised Nat. Dumbledore and McGonagall holding Hagrid who was crying his bloody eyes out.

Nat finally came face to face with James. He blushed looking at her.

When the time came she said the scariest words of all "I do"

***

The party was beautiful. Marmee planned the whole thing with Meg. Sirius was very drunk and started clanging his glass.

"Okay as the best man I'm making my speech" he announced as everyone looked at him "I'd like to start off with saying I've known James since I was eleven years of age. He made me quick to realise that family isn't just blood but it's through love, I've been a happy member of the Potters for about two years now and I am happy to say that Nat is now apart of it" everyone awed "Nat I was scared of you the moment I met you and from then on out I've been seeking for you to like me. You've been my favourite girl ever. You're so caring with others and see the beauty in us even when we don't see it in ourselves" he looked at Remus "I know you probably know this but Beth would be so immensely proud of you. Now to the bride and groom"

Nat wiped her tear smiling up at Sirius.

Sophie now found the need to stand up "alright I don't know how I'm going to step that up but I'd like to try" everyone giggled "I think the first thing I heard Nat talking about James was that he 'was a pain in her ass' which describes them to a tea" Nat shook her head as James giggled "Nat has always been amazing ever since I met her. She's been my protector and I've been hers. I'm happy to say I can sleep at night knowing she's in James's arms" she winked at James "now James has been assigned to our friendship group and us his I'd like to cheers to the couple" everyone raised their glasses "to the funniest couple to man kind".

Nat was walking around talking to people when Molly Weasley was eager to speak to her "oh you look beautiful my lovely" she kissed Natasha's cheek