Welcome!

Welcome! I hope you read the first book Speechless before you read this one so you understand everything that happens.
So since I didn't do this for the first book (Idk if I did or not, I don't remember) I'm going to do sortta like an intro so to speak. Obviously with the characters and etc.

Characters!

Y/n (YOU!)
You can talk now! So many things that's been inside you can now finally be free. But the biggest issue for you now is expressing your love life. All it ever brings back to is your time with Jungkook, and now that he's your ex, nobody has been able to really fill his place, and still, even when you've tried to move on, every fiber of you wants Jungkook more than anything else in the world.

Jeon Jungkook
Is now an idol, going through so many phases of fame than he can handle. He struggles with his sexuality now since he doesn't know what he likes. Still is hurt and heartbroken and is looking for you to hopefully heal his broken heart.

Kim Namjoon
Leader of BTS, is dating Kim SeokJin. Finds himself very protective of his boyfriend, and also his group, especially Jungkook after with what happened previously.

Mom
What can we say? She's a Mom.

Dad
A big stress bag that leaves everything behind to help you with anything you need.

B/n (Brothers Name)
Is a big help for you through everything you go through, but also has his moments where he's an ass, bit atleast it comes from the heart.

S/n (Sisters Name)
Is the one person who'll listen to you, who will be there for you 24/7, supports you through everything and is your backbone whenever you feel like giving up.

Kim SeokJin
Boyfriend to Kim Namjoon. Loves all of his friends but tends to be extremely over protective. He's found his way to reach in contact with you and has stayed an anonymous, but very worrying distant friend of yours.

Kim Taehyung
He's like the brother Jungkook could've wished for. Caring, loving, understanding, he's there for him.

Min Yoongi
Very daring in the things he does for his group BTS. He treats every member like they're family, and maintains a strong bond with the majority of them, especially Namjoon and Jungkook.

Jung Hoseok
One of the bystanders in the BTS group, but makes himself known within the group. Everyone to him is family there, and he looks after everyone.

Park Jimin
Though his own love affairs get easily walked all over on by Jungkooks depressing states, he doesn't hesitate to bring himself to aid Jungkook or any of the other BTS members. Loyal as can be and doesn't stop till the job is finished for him. Also has a little crush on someone in the BTS group.

Jisso
Jisoo
Rose
Lisa
Jennie
Jackson Wang
Baekhyun
Mark
Kai
Bang Chan

   So, as you may have guessed, this will be taking place a few years after the events of the first book. I'd like to make a disclaimer for any and all readers for the following:

-Gay
-LGBTQ+ Community
-Sex (Ig?)
-Profanity
-Literally anything else I didn't out before

So, enjoy the story, and feel free to leave comments about anything at anytime (I understand i will misspell alot of times, I'm kinda good at that) about the story etc.

Have a great day, stay safe and keep being amazing

-sjkalty 😎🤓✌️