Chapter 3

Y/n's POV

  Days came through quickly, the work was almost finished before we finally got to present our work to the group before they showed up. My head hurting from what I should do with all of my work pieces, from the ceramic projects to my drawing that still hadn't been finished. 

  My desk was cluttered with all different types of water and paint around me. I had just finished with my painting of the city, his city. I don't know why but my mind ventured through other things to get my hands to paint this. I looked at it, carefully looking at majority of the techniques I was using. 

  The paint brush splatters here and there, different drips coming from either sides. It showed the city of South Korea, lights glimmering through the night as rain poured atop it. I sat back, content with my work. Soon it was my lunch break, in about 15 minutes. I took out my uncompleted drawing of Jungkook, looking to see what I needed to finish. 

  I'll be honest, I did work on it more than I wanted to, but there was more to it than I wanted to demonstrate. The detail I put into it, I don't know what it was but I felt the need to put so much effort and be so critical about my every detail I did to it. 

  I could leave it the way it is, and just say I didn't want to do it, but I know I have to deliver something. And this is probably by far one of the best out of my collection so far. I decided to bring it out and continue filling in his hair. 

  How I could remember every detail of his hair, the softness and perfection it was all the time. I could honestly spend all day with my hands running through his hair. It would be amazing to feel that sweetness again. 

  Before I knew it, it was time for my lunch break. I set my stuff down, left the studio and went on to go to a near by sandwich deli. I got (favorite sandwich) and walked out, going to my favorite park to relax at. Seeing all the kids with joy in their lungs and faces. An atmosphere of happiness that couldn't be penetrated by anything. 

  Sitting there enjoying my food, I was all by myself. I took my phone out to see who was texting me, and come to find out it was Jin.

Jin- Hey, wyd rn?

Me- nothing, eating lunch rn. Wbu?

Jin- Nothing really, just dealing with someone who's over joyed.

Me- Um, did Yoongi finally tell Namjoon he finally sings good?

Jin- No, we're not gonna talk about that. Wanna keep trying to guess?

Me- No

Jin- We found out we're going to see you soon..

Me- Oh...

Jin- Did you know we were going to see you at the art studio?

Me- I knew you were coming to see the art forum, though I didn't think we were going to see each other, I just figured we were going to be close by and we might not see each other. So had we met, it would've been a nice surprise. 

Jin- But you weren't going to tell me anytime soon?

Me- No, not really since I'm usually busy with work or with my family. How did you guys even find out?

Jin- We were notified about the art forum we were going to go see, and so my informal bf wanted to search it up and saw you were art of the catalog of artists there, and guess who was the first to find out from him

Me- You?

Jin- Nope, Jungkook

Me- Why? 

Jin- He found him breaking down to his phone showing pictures of you. Like his phone does this thing where it'll show past videos or photos with someone that you're close to and so, he got pictures and videos of you guys when you were together and apparently broke down.