Chapter 10

Y/n's POV

I woke up in Jungkook's arms, his breathing clearly at ease, as was my own. I just laid there in his arms, looking at the scenery in the room we were in. My room, under the covers, his arms wrapped around me protectively, just laying in the darkness as morning shined through the covers.

I didn't do or say much about what was happening, I just felt myself relax in Jungkook's embrace. I looked down at my hands, seeing the bandages still stained with my bloody in the knuckle area. "How long have you been awake?" Jungkook asked, surprising me before looking up at him, "Just did." I said, seeing his sleepy eyes looking down on me. His smile growing a bit wider while his hair covered a little bit of his eyes. "How was it?" He asked me, "It was good."

"I have work to get ready for today." I said out loud, trying to get out of bed, but that was denied when Jungkook only held onto me tighter. "I don't think so." He said, bringing his head down to my shoulder where his breathing was heard. "God you even smell good now in the morning." He responded, kissing my neck. I just relaxed under his touch before shaking myself out of whatever was happening and getting out of bed, "But seriously I have work to go to. I can't miss today." I said, managing to get out of Jungkook's strong hold of me and head to the bathroom.

I got into the shower, waking myself up with the steaming hot water, but not for long before someone entered the room, making me surprised. "Let me help you." Jungkook said, taking off his shirt and walking up, "WHAT? NOI! I just need to get ready for the day!?" I said, trying to hide myself by covering my myself up and keeping the door closed, but not for long until I saw Jungkook without his shirt on. His defined abs that were perking out, his tattoos that he had around his chest. He then dropped his pants, making me close my eyes and turn away and walk to the corner where I curled up in a ball, full of embarrassment. Seeing his dick was something I was not expecting. "Jungkook, I don't want to do this now, I just need to focus on work right now, so please let me get ready for work." I said, hearing him enter the shower and close the door. "Then let me help you." He whispered in my ear.

The I felt him scrubbing my back with some soap, gently but enough to take off whatever germs I had on. He then raised me to my feet, continuing to scrub my body, but I was still looking away from embarrassment. "Come on, turn around now." He whispered, making me shiver but I did so, turning around slowly, still covering my eyes with my hands and he chuckled at me lowly, "You're so cute." He said, coming up to me and wrapping his arms around my neck, pressing his lips against my own. I moaned from the heat and amount of aggression behind his kiss that made me feel overwhelmed with submissiveness. I just melted under his touch, his kiss, and his dominance that was coming out as he deepened the kiss, his dick not getting unnoticed when he was pressing ourselves together, the length and the size that made me surprised, but at the same time excited.

I tried to control myself before I broke the kiss off, stepping back and looking down out of embarrassment, "Is something wrong?" Jungkook asked, gently putting his hands on the sides of my arms, I just whispered softly, "I just need to get myself ready for work now." I said, feeling a kiss on my forehead. I just smiled at his understanding, "Don't worry, it's okay, we'll take things at whatever pace you want, but like you said, lets get you ready for work." Jungkook said, hugging me and finishing up my shower. I got myself ready as well as Jungkook, who drove me to my job, "You mind showing me around your work? I have today off and I'd want to see you in action, after all the work I saw the other day at the art forum was really beautiful and interesting." He said, looking at me and out the window where the building was in front of us. "Um, sure yeah, just keep in my mind that my boss and a few other colleagues are huge fans of you, so be prepared for some to fan out over you." I said, him smiling at me with my response.