Chapter 21

3rd Person POV

  It all seemed right. Waking up like that, the two waking up to see each other in their arms, smiling at one another as their sweaty bodies glistened in the sun light. "Morning baby." Jungkook said, kissing Y/ns lips before the other said, "Morning." And kissed Jungkook as well. They kissed each other softly since they left their lips pretty bruised and sore from last night's events. The two were pretty embarrassed, but since it was only them two there, they had nothing to be embarrassed of. Until, *ring ring*, Jin was calling.

  "Hello Jin." Y/n said, smiling as Jungkook only closed his eyes and continued to hug Y/n to try to go to sleep. "Where are you and Jungkook? You guys haven't been answering our calls or messages." Jin seemed to sound a bit worried but the two weren't in the state to find themselves being swayed with others feelings, Y/n simply asked, "How did you know Jungkook and I were together?" He asked, Jungkook huffing and Jin answering, "We all saw you two leave together from the performance, I suspect he'd still be with you, right?" Jin asked, making Y/n smile and giggle.

  "Yes, in fact we've been together all night long." He said, Jin not understanding the question, "What's that supposed to- OH!" Jin said, and started screaming at the other members about what he was just told. "Let me talk to him." Jungkook said taking Y/n's phone and talking to Jin. "Hey Jin, can you do me a favor today?" Jungkook asked, gaining the olders attention. "Ugh, what is it now?" He asked, "I was wondering if Y/n and I could possibly stay in today so I can help tale care of him?" Jungkook asked, Y/n looking up confused and wondering what he meant, "What do you mean? Km perfectly fine." Y/n tried to say but Jungkook only hushed him.

  "Of course, we understand,  I should know since Namjoon is-" And Jungkook cut him off from there screaming at him about how gross he is freely talking about Jin and Namjoons sex life. "Thats all, thank you hyung." "Of course, anything dor my favorite member!" Jin said, making Jungkook get excited. "I'm your favorite member??" Jungkook asked excited. "No silly, I was talking about Y/n." Jin said, everyone else laughing on the other side and a frown popping up on Jungkooks face instantly. "Whatever, talk to you later." Jungkook saidnin a huf, closing the call and looking over at Y/n, "I got the day off so we can stay together." Jungkook said, making Y/n smile. "Yay! I'll go make us breakfast so we can eat in bed!" Y/n said happily, "I'd like to see you try." Jungkook said with a grin on his face.

  "What's that supposed to-oof." Y/n said as he fell on the floor as he was trying to get himself out of bed. "What the hell?" Y/n yelled out,asking Jungkook laugh, "Yeah, thats what happens when you get fucked really good, you can't walk or stand very well." Jungkook said making Y/n pout. "And you expect me to believe you're going to make breakfast?" Y/n asked, making Jungkook laugh even more, "Of course not, that's why I ordered someone to bring us food." Jungkook said smiling. "Well at least you're smart, otherwise we were going to starve until my legs gain their senses back." Y/n said. And just as Jungkook was getting up and picked Y/n up, the door bell rang. "Guess breakfast is all ready." Jungkook said, walking Y/n over to the door, Y/n being cradled like a bride as the persons eyes went wide when they saw the image before her. "Oh, um, your food." She said, a mask on and a bang in hand, handing it to Y/n since had was the only one with free hands. "Thank you so much, you're a life saver." Jungkook said, thanking her and was about to close the door before she said, "Just so you guys know, despite what some of the hate messages say about you guys, I completely support and ship you two, you guys are my favorite couple currently." She said before walking off, "Thank you!" Y/n yelled before they officially closed the door.

  "Well that was nice of her." Jungkook said, making Y/n smile as well, "Yeah, I never knew we had people who shipped us and supported us." Y/n said, being carried to the room and sat on the bed before Jungkook walked around and sat next to Y/n. "What do you wanna watch?" Jungkook asked, turning in the TV as Y/n began opening up their bag of food and setting it all around the bed for them to eat in a picnic manner. "How about we watch (favorite movie)?" Y/n suggested and Jungkook smiled, "Of course."