Chapter 14

Authors POV

 Dead silence, as grave as the cemeteries that keep the corpses of innocent. That's what lied in front of Y/n that night. Silence. Nothing but the wind and the breathing of the two that filled the thin silence. So much was left to be said by Jungkook, but was too drunk to properly say anything. And Y/n, worry drowning him too much for him to be able to say anything. All the two did was stand there, the night still young, but their time growing older each second. 

  "Where were you?" Y/n asked, looking up at the man who stank of alcohol. "The real question is where were you?" Jungkook said, hiccupping at the end and making his way inside of Y/n's apartment, but his steps heavy, balance long forgotten, and intentions everywhere. "What do you mean?" Y/n asked, looking at Jungkook worriedly, closing the door behind him but leaving one lock locked, as to caution incase Jungkook did anything, there'd be one lock to unlock as opposed to two. 

  "Don't play dumb with me, you know what I mean." Jungkook said, sitting at the counter, looking down, avoiding the contact with the person he felt hurt him. "Where. Were. You?" Jungkook said, weight behind every word he said, scratching his head out of annoyance. There, Y/n was beginning to think, wondering what Jungkook could've meant, but the only thing that came up was his time spent with Hyunjin and Han today. And then there, it hit him. That's all he did, so that must've been what Jungkook meant. 

  "I was hanging out with some friends today that I recently met, their names were Hyunjin and Jisung Han, they were really nice and they're even trainees currently for the company JYP." Y/n said, walking over to the couch where he'd be facing Jungkook's back. Jungkook started giggling, worrying Y/n even more as to what could've been going through Jungkook's mind at the time, even just from his words.

  "Seriously? You think I/m going to accept that lie?" Jungkook said, turning around, anger clear in his eyes behind the blinding tears that were coating his eye lids. "What do you mean? I really was with them both." Y/n said in defense, resting his back against the couch before seeing Jungkook's broken eyes. "You mean to tell me, there's nothing going on between you and that other dude here?" Jungkook asked, showing his phone screen to Y/n, seeing the picture Jungkook saw and understanding what Jungkook might have been thinking. "Jungkook, it's not what it looks like." Y/n said, trying to come up and take the phone from Jungkook before he snatched his arm away from him. "Don't lie to me Y/n, we've all seen the suspects of dating idols, and the sickest thing is they all were true, the amount of people an idol can attain, I just wished none of those people would've been you." Jungkook said, grabbing his jacket and putting it on before walking towards the door. "What're you accusing me of here Jungkook?" Y/n asked, getting tired of the petty Jungkook right now and getting angered.

  "You're clearly cheating on me and going out with this trainee that you were having so much fun with today." Jungkook said, his face getting red as his words spewed out of his mouth. "Woah woah woah, I am not cheating on you Jungkook. That's just a scam, you know that." Y/n said, raising his hands in defense before Jungkook spat at him, "Bull shit! All anyone can ever talk about is you two now! Don't lie to me about this Y/n, if you weren't into me anymore you could've just said so, you need to go around and break my heart in such an embarrassing way!" Jungkook raised his voice. 

  "Jungkook, you're taking this all wrong, I am not cheating on you, I never have, and never will. You know that. That picture is just us getting some food after we were finished doing some art projects at my office, and so after that we parted. I think you're over thinking this way too much." Y/n said in his defense, trying to get his words out before Jungkook raised his hand.