Chapter 2

Y/n's POV

  I wake up, seeing another day. It's been a few since the last time I heard about BTS coming to see our art projects. It was definitely something I wasn't too worried about. I just had to think if I wanted to finish the Jungkook fully or not, or even star over my drawing. 

  But I'm sure when my boss comes to see our work, if he even senses I did something of that, he'd want me to finish it for the art forum. Simply because of how much of a fan he is of the group and how much of a promotion he might get for allowing the art to be produced for BTS to see, and if they like it that is. 

  I sat at my art table, thinking of what to paint. I'm sure everyone is going to try to do something music related for the group, but I think I'll do something else. I set my paper on a wall, draping a hard surface over it to make something out of it, and from there I start gathering the different paint I'm going to use. I put on a face mask, I cover my eyes with see through goggles and start applying some paint to the paper. 

  Each slab of paint I throw onto it, comes in with a wicked splash, making everything done to it look like a murder seen had happened in the room, only there was more than just red. As I continue my project, applying different textures in order to get more affects out of it, I slowly start to see my design that I was thinking of begin to form, slowly but surely. 

  Once I had started making some figures in it, there was a knock at the door. 'Not the boss' I thought, closing my eyes and inhaling sharply before the door would open with Karen walking in, smiling with our boss coming in. "And here you have Y/n's art studio, remember the many art pieces he's made that you happened to really enjoy?" She asked before he walked in, seeming to be looking for something. I take off my mask and goggles, walking up to my art table to set them down. 

  "Yes, I do remember, but I also don't remember us discussing how our workers can make their art studios look like a den or a cave." He said, hands folded behind his back, looking around the dark area, "Not to mention the many unfinished art projects he has around here." He says looking up to me making eye contact. 

  When he does that, he seems to be searching for something in my soul just by reading my eyes, but it seems like he's not finding anything. 'Don't find the picture, please don't look over there, don't make me finish it' is what runs through my head, over and over and over. It doesn't stop, until he continues to walk while Karen continues to talk, holding her clipboard in her arm to the side. 

  "Oh please sir, I don't think we need to mind about his environment, it could actually be a key source to his amazing work we've seen," she says, while the boss looks through the different papers on my desk,

  "And I can attest to his upcoming work that won't do less than take your breath away when you see the finished products for the art forum." she finishes. "I'm sure, I must admit Mr. L/n, your work is very impressive and stunning, but in case we haven't told you, a very popular group is coming to our art forum that will be showing your art work, so it needs to be your best work yet, and nothing short of not breathe taking, but soul capturing." He says, moving some papers away before he grazes his touch against the paper.

  I keep my eyes regular, trying hard not to make any sudden change in my mood, but before I know it he grasps the paperer and looks at it, "Was this for one of the projects we assigned you?" he asked, showing me the paper of a half drawn Jungkook, a crack in his cheek. I nod my head 'no' and he chuckles, "Well then, I'd like you to work on this then, add this along with the other projects of yours." He says, giving me a warming smile before walking up to Karen again and visiting then next artists. 

  Unlike when Karen told me that BTS was coming to see my art, my heart didn't act unusual, it did the opposite, it acted harshly. it ached and my heart felt clenched, now I was being forced to have to finish the project I didn't even want to finish in the beginning. But for some reason, that feels like a lie to myself.