Chapter 23

Y/n's POV

When I finally got home, it was just Jungkook with Namjoon, Yoongi, Taehyung, and Jimin there hanging out while Jin and Hoseok were in the kitchen cooking.

"What's all this for?" I asked looking and seeing how the apartment was cleaned up, the dinner table was all set up for everyone while the couch had plenty of snacks for everyone to eat. "Oh nothing, we just wanted to hangout with you some more. How was the errands running?" Jungkook asked and I smiled at him, "It was surprisingly really good." I said and went to sit next to him. "You know, if you really wanted to you can sit on my lap." Jungkook said, making me gain confidence and sit on his lap after all.

Everyone was stunned and shocked that I would make such a confident move. "Aw, they're so cute together." Jimin said, taking a picture of the two while they were seated the way they were. "I could get used to yoy sitting on me like this." Jungkook said, making me smile before I whispered into his ear, "This isn't the only position you can get comftorable with me being in." I said, Jungkook making a mischievous smirk and getting closer to my ear and whispering "The same can go for you." He said, sending shivers down my spine before Jungkooks head was hit with a pillow, "Yah! Enough gross talking in public, it's what you guys have a room for." Jin said, making me laugh and Jungkook rub his head.

"When is the food going to be ready?" Namjoon asked, looking back to Jin before e got pecked in his lips, "Soon, patience." He said before Namjoon went back to watching what was on the TV. We were currently watching a comedy show called Friends. Which was pretty funny from time to time, but when it is played over and over again, it gets tedious. But I bared it for the others since I know they really.enkoy watching this sitcom.

Soon, the food was finished and everyone was around the table eating. "I'm really going to miss you Y/n when we have to go back to Korea and start our world tour." Taehyung told me from across the table, making me smile and blush, "I'm going to miss you too, all of you guys in fact." I said, smiling as t everyone before we continued to eat. Soon we were finished and went to watch a movie while everyone was earing a bowl of ice cream, I was under the covers with Jungkook in the love seat. "What're you doing?" Jungkook asked while I was moving around. "Getting comftorable." I said before my head was on his chest and my arms wrapped around his torso and my legs wrapped around his waist.

"So, you excited for your guys world tour coming up?" I asked the group while the movie was coming to a close. "I am, there's always so much beauty in the places we go to. All the sights to see, the food is always incredible! And the fun hobbies we ge5 to do all over the place is pretty fun as well." Jimin said. "We're actually supposed to be coming back to America towards the end of our tour, and then we'll officially end the tour later after when we return back to Seoul and have our final concert there." Namjoon said. "So we should be able to see each other again when we come back, it'll just be a few months from now." Hoseok said with a smile of excitement, which made me smile as well.

"Just be sure to take a lot of pictures for me. I always love the view of different places." I said while returning my attention back to the TV. As the movie ended, everyone seemed to be getting tired before they had one more performance tomorrow and were off to Seoul tue day after, which I still am pretty sad about. Granted, I loved the time I had with them all, and it's always amazing to see them, seeing them leave is so much harder than actually seeing them come back. But hopefully they don't know about the surprise that I have for them.

They all ended up deciding to stay over and sleep on the couches together while Jungkook and I were in my room, cuddling together like we used to in high school. Our shirts off, the moon light barely shining through my blinds, and us two right next to each other. It always brought back good memories thinking back to how things were in high school, and makes me wonder, what would've happened had I not moved back, what would've happened if I didn't storm out? What would have happened if I actually stayed and loved my life? What would've happened to Jungkook and I? The endless amounts of outcomes just flooded my mind all the time when we were like this, but ultimately at the end of the day, it just eased me to know that even under any circumstances, we ended up like this coming this far in our lives and our relationship. "Jungkook." I whispered, checking to see if he was awake. I heard a soft 'hm?' from him, before continuing. "You awake?" I asked. "Yeah." He said, his raspy tired voice making me think of so many things right now. "I-I, uuuuh. I wanted to tell you something." I said before he decided to sit us up so he was looking at me directly. "What is it babe?" He asked. "I remember back, when you proposed to me and I, sort of rejected you." I said before Jungkooks face became stern. "Please tell me we aren't going to argue again about that. I told you, I'm fine with waiting however long you need to before we finally get our relationship on the tracks you need them to be on." Jungkook said before I hushed him.