Chapter 17

3rd Person POV

  As the two rested in their date night, Y/n laid on top of Jungkook, his body sitting between Jungkook's two legs that were open for him and his head rested on Jungkook's chest while they were watching a movie on the couch. The night young, the air moderate enough to put Jungkook to sleep. But Y/n was left uneasy. He saw the arm wrapped around his waist protectively.

  While he started squirming out of the grip to get up, Jungkook started holding Y/n tighter, twisting and turning in his sleep from the sudden movement from the source of his comfort. 

  "I have to go to the bathroom Kookie." Y/n whispered to him as he started pulling the arm off of him, "Just come back quickly." Jungkook mumbled before adjusting himself in his position. As Y/n went off to the bathroom down the hall, he noticed Jungkook's phone was going off, looking to see who it was he saw the name tag read, 'Namjoon Hyung'. Y/n stared at it before picking it up and hearing Namjoon call out, "Jungkook! Where are you?" Namjoon whisper shouted while Y/n answered, "Hey Namjoon, Jungkook is here with me at my place." Y/n said, Namjoon clearing his throat and apologizing for his tone, "Sorry about that, I thought you were Jungkook. He just usually tells me what's happening or where he goes before a certain time so I don't freak out like this, but thanks Y/n." Namjoon said, Y/n welcoming him and hanging up before continue his way to the bathroom. As he was walking out, he saw Jungkook looking up.

  "Was that Namjoon hyung?" Jungkook asked, rubbing his eyes and yawning, "Yeah, he was checking where you were, but I told him you were with me." Y/n said, making Jungkook smile at him and fall back onto his back and start snoring, "You going to come back?" Jungkook asked out loud without looking around. "Yeah, I'll be there in a minute." Y/n said, continuing with his routine before getting himself over to Jungkook. 

  He heard the boy beneath him snore lightly, his chest gently going up and down. 'I wonder if he has any of that info Yoongi and Chan told me about on his phone' Y/n thought to himself before shaking his head and continuing on to go to where Jungkook was, feeling his arm wrap around his waist again. Y/n closed his eyes, beginning to get ready to sleep before he heard Jungkook whisper to him, "You didn't look through my phone did you?" Jungkook asked, Y/n shaking his head and answering, "No, just talked to Namjoon hyung." Y/n said, Jungkook nodding at his response and kissing Y/n's neck and cheek before the two going to sleep soundly. 

      Morning Time

  Jungkook started his day off, bringing Y/n to his room so he'd continue to sleep before he got himself ready. He went into the kitchen to make some food while Y/n was beginning to wake up, bringing his head up to notice he was in his room and not the couch, and most of all Jungkook wasn't around. 

  "Kookie?" Y/n called out, hearing Jungkook reply, "Yeah, what's up?" making Y/n relax and set himself back down into the bed. "What's up?" Jungkook asked again, walking into the room seeing Y/n resting, "Aww, look at my baby boy in the morning, looking so cute." Y/n said, kissing Y/n's face until he started giggling. 

  "Hey, I got to go to work today and get some stuff done today since we're going to be going to back to South Korea and we have a few performances this week, but I made you some breakfast and I'll be home earlier today if you want to do something?" Jungkook asked, bringing Y/n to a surprised look, baffled at what Jungkook had just said, "Y-you're, leaving?" Y/n whispered, unnoticed by Jungkook while he started making his way to the front door and leaving.