Life goes on smoothly until....(Edited)

Devika was beautiful and she looked great with dharmraj. All brothers started jesting with Yudhishthira while mata Kunti welcomed Devika into their family along with Kunti. A great festival was organized for their wedding. Everything was going so smoothly. But will life be always so smooth when people have snakes disguised as flowers between them?

Yudhisthira started learning his duty as crown prince and the other brothers too started getting busy when they got the news of Devika's pregnancy everyone was happy and congratulated the couple. One day suddenly purochon came to visit mata Kunti along with his wife and asked them to visit varnavrat as a festival was organized for the late Maharaj Pandu. Pandavas agreed happily and got ready to visit varnavrat.
There they stayed in lakshagraha. But Arjun and Sahdev felt something wrong there only to find out the palace was made of inflammable material and also discovered the poison in kheer. Fortunately, they escaped.
But mata Kunti was upset with the incident and said, "putron I want u all safe, how could a mother's heart rest in peace when her children are always in danger? Let's hide and disguise as Brahmins."
Arjun who was devasted on seeing his mother state said, "mata hame dhaan sampati ki koi lalsa nhi hai. Ham apna sampoorn jeevan aapki sewa karke bitaneko saaj hain. Agar aap yehi chahti hain ki haam duniya se chupke rahein toh hame yeh Manzoor hai". All others nodded with tears in their eyes. Kunti then said, "Mujhe maaf karna Devika na mein tumhe wahan shanti ka jeevan se pai na apne poutra ko ujwal bhabishya."

With tears in her eyes, Devika said," nhi mata apne hame putri saman Sneha diya hamesha hamre saath khadi rhi aap toh hamari mata saman hain aur maata kabhi putri se maafi maang ti hai kya? Aur Hamari khusi toh iss Parivar ke saath aur apne Aryon aur apki sewa karne mein hi hai."

"Haan mata aur hone wale ko kon taal sakta hai hamare putra ke jeevan mein jo likha hoga woh avashya hoga. Uska to sadbhagya hai ki usse apki tarah pitamahi Arya jese pita aur pandavon ki tarah chacha mile."
"Tum jese bahu pake mera jeevan dhanya hog gya," Kunti said.
Thus they dressed simply and started living a life of disguise.
______________________________________
Hope u liked this chapter.
The mighty Pandavas took vanvaas. With this looks like vrikodaar marriage is coming close. But who should he marry Hidimba or valandhra?

Do like and comment
Jai shree ram🙏