Ardi moments

Draupadi enters the chamber with daasis who brought milk and sweets and left after keeping them. Draupadi was looking at the beautiful room where she would spend her time with her husband. It had big windows and a beautiful balcony with a big swing and plants with beautiful flowers everywhere. The room was decorated beautifully with candles and rose petals. There was a large bed. And in middle of the room a beautiful artificial pond with lotus flowers in it. There were some beautiful stayed and their closet. There was a small room where the kindhura bow was kept along with his veena.

Suddenly someone closed her eyes from back. She whispered," aap (u)".Arjun removed his hands from her eyes and circled it around her waist bringing her closer to him as they both tilted their heads, he brought his face closer to her.

Arjun- Haan jaan mein. Aaj tum atyant khubsurat lag rhi ho. Har waqt kajal lagaya karo tum priye kahi pati ki hi nazar na lag jaye tumhein.(yes it's me love btw u look so gorgeous today. U should apply kajal every day love.)

Draupadi blushed heavily at this. Her jijis had told her how he doesn't express himself so she should take the initiative but here he is being so flirty with her. She playfully slapped his arm with a shy smile as he lovingly took his hand and held her cheeks bringing her closer he gave a long kiss on her forehead and she closed her eyes in bliss. She opened her eyes and hugged him tightly as he wrapped his arms around her.

He lifted her up in bridal style and took her near the mirror and helped her to take of the beautiful jewelries she was wearing. After she was left in just her lehenga, He wrapped his hands around her loosely and said,"Aage yeh jo aina hai usme yeh khubsurat sa drishya toh dekho. Mera dil ko sukoon milta hai aise tumhe apni bahon mein dekhke. Aur aaj raat mene hamare liye ek boht khaas yojana banai hai toh halke vastra aur gehene pehen lo aur haan yeh mat puchna kya kyunki woh raj hai."
(Just look at the beautiful view in front of u in the mirror, my heart gets peace everytime my eyes see u in my arms. Btw I have planned a surprise for u so wear something light.) 

He then kissed her cheeks last time and went outside.

Here Draupadi was as red as a tomato. But she got ready soon.

Arjun who was waiting for his wife was mesmerized

Arjun who was waiting for his wife was mesmerized. She came forth to him when he took her hands and kissed them and then helped her on the horse.

Soon they reached the place.

Draupadi- Arya yeh jagah toh atyant sundar hai

Draupadi- Arya yeh jagah toh atyant sundar hai. (My lord this place is extremely beautiful.)

Arjun- what did u just called me?

Draupadi-Arya...

Arjun was going to take her in his embrace but Draupadi smiled whispered Arya and then started running. Arjun too ran behind her as the surrounding was filled with laughter and giggles. Atlast he caught her in his strong arms. And took her to sit.

She smiled and kept her head on his chest as he circled his arm around her waist

She smiled and kept her head on his chest as he circled his arm around her waist. Then arjun put small kisses on her face. Atlast bringing his lips closer to her, he spoke,"may I?".

Krishnaa blushed and nodded her head. Arjun soon joined his lips with her kissing her slowly. She too tried to follow his lead. Their very first kiss. Melting in each others arm and tasting each other's lips, finally the slow kiss became passionate. Atlast they detached from each other and joined their foreheads. Breathing heavily and taking each other's smell. They spent some hours talking about each others life. Finally krishnaa fell asleep and arjun took her back. Entering the room, he put krishnaa on bed and took out all her jewelries and kissing her forehead, he too slept beside her with strong arms protecting her in a warm embrace. He was enjoying some days of bliss as he knows soon Duryodhan and his gang will start plotting.........
_______________________________
Finally, arjun got sometime with his lady love.

Do vote and comment if u liked this chapter.
Jai shree krishna🙏