The real first meet

All the servants couldn't keep their eyes down as they saw the two Krishna's chit chatting. They looked so divine that they thought as if mata parvati and lord Vishnu were strolling together and giving people the example of ideal sister and brother. People say that servants are unlucky but who could be luckier then them except the royals who gets to see their pure bond and get to serve them.

While chatting krishna shared his love story of Radha. She felt bad for radharani and her sakha too. She could see his eyes light up like the brightest dia on diwali and diminish like the night with no moon when he talked about her pain. Seeing her, he said,"don't feel bad sakhi for radha resides in me and I reside in radha, we could never separate from each other." She smiled and asked, "how could someone love so much?" Krishna mischievously said,"u would get to know that soon." Till now she hasn't given thought to her swayamvar so she diverted the topic to krishna rukmini.

Krishna spoke about their story but didn't reveal about Parth as the right time is coming in a few moments. Krishnaa smiled at their story happy for the ending. But somewhere she felt that radharani and Rukmini share the same soul as do astabharyas. Krishna smiled and perhaps Draupadi got the answer. But the mischievousness return to his eyes as he asked about her swayamvar.

Panchali became serious and said that she will be veershukla and she doesn't have any idea or choice on who would be her husband. Krishna says she would have her choice. And obviously she would get a husband who will follow dharm as he and her family had created such a challenge. She smiled and said to him that she is lucky to get a friend like him. She thanked him and suddenly became sad and said that she couldn't do something from him in return. Krishna smiled and said," u establish dharma where u go that's the greatest gift to me. U also helped me in my mischievousness. U give me company even in battles. U hold pure friendship and devotion for me in u, what more can I ask from u, afterall pure devotion without greed is the greatest weapon that could defeat gods." She smiled at him. Then she told him that her father himself told her about arjun who he thinks will be the winner and also during her birth he had decided that he should be her husband." "And what u think about this sakhi?" was the question from morpankhdhari. She replied "a father would always think the best about her daughter. And if he had choosen the person who had defeated him he must have seen something in him but..." she questioned her inner worries "who is this arjun and how could she love someone who defeated her father insulting him in a way and took away half of their kingdom."

Krishna smiled and said," arjun..... Arjun is a prince of Hastinapur and the third son of maharaj Pandu, the favorite grand child of gangaputr bheesm, bua Kunti's courage, his brothers and bhabis' shield, his nephews' inspiration, my best friend parth and of course my sakhi's soulmate. He is the other name of valor and character. Always ready to serve his country and his elders he respects his eldest brother like a father and respect woman from core of his heart, never has he lusted on any woman. His character is as strong as him. No one could defeat him in war thus he is called Vijaya. Control he has on his senses thus he is called gudakesha. As a warrior princess and queen, u would swoon upon his warrior skills and his archery...ufff... And u must ask him to play the veena for u once and you would fall for him 10 times more. Who could compete with my parth and even then he is humble never taking credits to himself. Treating his enemies with respect. Your father has choosen the best and lion among men for u sakhi and thus u should be eternally grateful to him."

Draupadi had heard about arjun valour but now listening from his sakha her respect for him has increased but love..... When she questioned about her 2nd question. Paarth's madhav laughed and asked her to question it to mahadev when she visits him today. She bade him good bye and went to Shiv temple.

After praying and questioning she felt light and her mind filled with peace and devotion when suddenly a flower given by the hazel eyes fall in her lap. She took it and smiled as she felt it was touched by someone precious, she held it in her hands and started walking on stairs as she placed her feet on someone's footstep she felt eternal peace. Then she heard some voices there some children was holding a brahmin's hand and asking him to pluck fruits. The said brahmin made a bow from a wood stick and string of his cloth chanted some mantras and a light glowed on the bow and then he chanted another mantra and a arrow came which he shooted towards the fruits. The children took the fruits and went away happily thanking him.

Arjun looked at the children that reminded him of his childhood.But then he smelled the blue lotus smell. He held the bow tightly it could have broke if he hadn't use mantras to make it strong. He couldn't believe that the queen of his heart is standing at his back watching his archery. But he remembered who he was at the moment and  left a arrow towards the sky and roses and lotus started raining on her she smiled when he turned and bowed infront of her.
Rajkumari krishnaa ki jai.
She asked him to stand and asked him ,"aap kon hai brahman Yuvan jo itne kathin mantron ka upyog kar rahe hain aur apko kese pta ki woh mein thi koi aur nhi?."( Who are u brahmin who is using such hard mantras and how did u know it was me?.)

"Mein... Mein toh keval ek sadharan brahmin hun... Bhagwan pashuram ko apna guru manta hun aur haar teer chhodne se pehle apne Priya sakha ka naam leta hun (I am a normal brahmin who considers bhagwan pashuram as his teacher and takes his friend name before shooting arrows.) And ur smell made me know it was u and about these flowers I used them to venerate a woman who is considered goddess everywhere she goes."

She blushed a bit and looked at him through her lashes and got lost in those hazel eyes and he too in her forest eyes. But he found worries in her eyes which upset him as he couldn't see a little bit of worry in her eyes and questioned her about it, she came forward and sat near the pond and put her feet in the pond and gestured him to sit beside her.
"Aapko pta hi hoga mera janam agni se hua hai brahman Yuvan"( u must know I was born from fire).

1"Ji pata hai"

Draupadi replied,"uss waqt mere pita ne yeh manga tha ki mein rajkumar arjun ki patni ban saku."

Arjun was shocked. He had always believed that they share something pure between them and now he got the answer and now he is on cloud nine. He smiled but before he could say something she said,
"Lekin mein unse kabhi pyaar kar bhi paungi kya.... Unhone panchal ko haraya mere pita ko bandi banaya aur panchal ka adha hissa ho gya. Aise vyakti se kese prem karungi mein."
( But how could I love the one who fought and defeated my father insulting him?)

Arjun, well he got another shock of his life. Her questions were indeed valid but then he replied," enemies often marry and marriage latter could become better or bitter depending upon personality. But as much as I  know arjun if you becomes his wife, he would ask drupad to punish him or bring him any kingdom to please you. But he will not ask for sorry as he had fulfilled his teachers wish and done nothing wrong. And past should be forgotten when new relationships are concerned and if ur father is able to forget and forgive then u should too."

Panchali smiled and then frowned and said," I hope he comes to my swayamvar, people say that he is dead but govind says something else and I belive him".

Suddenly, nilambini came and asked her to come back. She smiled and went away. While arjun went to his home thinking how he couldn't participate in the swayamvar. He thought about their magical moments spent now and went inside the house to get another shock. ( Poor arjun getting shock after shock).
______________________________________
Finally ardi meet.
I hope u like this chapter.

Do vote and comment
Jai shree krishna 🙏