12| First time

Warning: LITTERLY ONLY SMUT! You don't have to read this part.

(Y/N) POV

Back at camp, I walk through looking for something to do, Clarke ran off with Finn and Octavia and Jasper are in the dropship talking. I feel like someone was watching me, I look beside the dropship to see Bellamy leaning against it with his infamous smirk. I do a little jog over to him, standing in front of him leaning against the dropship. "I'm starting to think you have a little crush on me." He looks me up and down, his eyes darker than usual. "Oh really?" He questions. "You seem really worried about me when Murphy had that knife to my neck. Aww Bellamy do you... Care about me?" His smirk because even wider, "So what if I do, we need to stick together right, is it really that bad to care about someone." It's my turn to look him up and down, he looks so good in the jeans that fit him perfectly and the shirt that complimented his abs along with the comfortable jacket he always wears. "No, I guess not. Butttt the way you look at me..." I step closer to him; He moves in too. He turns his head to whisper in my ear, "Well I like what I'm looking at." Feeling his breath on my neck sends a shiver down my spine. "Are you gonna do something about it?" I tease. I hear him make a low growl, he puts a hand on my hip and pulls me close to him, the fronts of our body's pressed together, "depends on if you want it." Our lips are so close, I smirk and kiss him softly. His right hand tightens on my hip, and he moves his other hand to cup my cheeks deepening the kiss, both of my hands on his chest. After a few minutes of making out he pulls away to kiss down my neck making me soft moan once he kisses on the sensitive part on my neck. I feel him smirk against my neck, "wanna take this to my tent?" "Y-yes" I manage to say breathless. He grabs my hand and guides me to his tent, it's the biggest one and furthest away from where the people were.

As soon as I walk in, I see the cot on the right side with a chest and a few of his things scattered around. I feel him pressed against me from behind he takes his jacket and shirt off, slinging it on the chest, he moves my hair out of the way to kiss down my neck. I sigh leaning into the kisses, I feel his hands go around me to the bottom of my shirt pulling it over my head, he spins me around. I instantly cover up with my arms without thinking. He ticks his tongue. "Nothing to hide here, princess." I smile, nervously. This is my first time he doesn't have to know that though. He kicks off his shoes along with me. He pulls me in for a kiss and guides me back to his cot. He is fully on top of me, hovering above me. He kisses down my neck between my boobs, both of this hand cupping both of my boobs, squeezing and teasing my nipples making me arch my back and softly moan. He groans just hearing me moan, his right hand goes down my stomach, unbuttoning my pants and removing them along with my underwear. I squeeze my thighs together. "(Y/N)" He warns in a growl, prying my thighs open, I smile at him evilly. He kisses between my thighs before putting his face between my thighs, "(Y/N), you're so hot" He moans out looking over my whole body, leaning in then licks up my folds circling around my clit making me moan, he keeps going faster making me moan louder until I feel it build up in the pit of my stomach. "Bellamy" I moan his name. "Cum, princess I wanna taste your cum." I buckle my hips and release all over his face. "Mmm you taste so good."  He stands up, my legs around him, he quickly unbuttons his jeans, removing the rest of his clothes letting his member spring free. Woah he's bigger than I thought he was. He lines himself up at the entrance, looking up at me, I nod at him, and he begins pushing the tip of his member in me making me wince, not too much trying not to make Bellamy notice, but he does. His head snaps up "You, okay? Do you want me to stop." I shake my head no. "No no, please keep going your just bigger than I thought." He smirks, pushing himself slowly in me, I close my eyes shut as he begins pushing in and out. "Fuck" He groans going faster. It's starting to feel good, making my wrap my arms around him moaning in his ear, this causes him to groan and go faster, hitting at the perfect spot. "Mmm Bellamy" Our sweaty body's feeling so good against each other. "I know princess, I'm so close" Hearing his soft moans and groans makes me feel that familiar tightening in my stomach, releasing all over him tightening around him.  He does a final loud groan before pulling out and releasing all over my pussy and lower stomach.

After cleaning each other up, he puts on some underwear, he hands me one of his shirts. He lays back in the cod watching me put on the shirt. He smiles, "You look good in my shirt." The shirt being big on me goes down to just about half of my thigh, I blush at his comment. "Thanks, did you want me to leave?" He looks at me confused, "What no, what do you take me for. You can sleep with me tonight. That's if you want to?" I nod my head yes, and lay next to him, both of us on our side with my back again his stomach. He pulls the blanket over us, kissing the top of my head. "Good night, (Y/N)" I yawn and lean into him more. "Good night, Bellamy."