14| Forgive Me?

(Y/N) POV

Running through the woods with Clarke, Finn, Raven and I we catch up to Bellamy who has nothing in his hands and is walking normally now back to camp like nothing happened. "Hey, princess, you taking a walk in the woods?" He says with his infamous smirk that makes me weak in the knees but I ignore it this time. "You're an asshole" I snap back at him. He looks hurt for a split second before returning to his usual self. "They're getting ready to kill to kill 300 people up there, to save oxygen. And I can guarantee you it won't be council members. It'll be working people. Your people." Clarke jabs a finger at him. "Bellamy. Where's the radio?" Finn pushes him. "I have no idea what you're talking about." Bellamy pushed him back. "Bellamy Blake? They're looking everywhere for you." "Shut up." Bellamy snaps, glancing at me a lot. "Why. Why are they looking for him?" I question. "He shot chancellor Jaha." My eyes go wide and everyone looks to him. He looks away quickly. "That's why you took the wristbands. Needed everyone to think we're dead."

This is blowing my mind right now.

"And all that 'whatever the hell we want'? You just care about saving your own skin." Bellamy looks at all of us before storming off, us right after him. "Hey! Shooter! Where's my radio?" Raven steps in front of him. "Get out of my way" he walks around her but then I step in front of him, "where is it, Bellamy" "Y/N" he warns. "I shouldn't have taken you with me" I shake my head at him. Raven pulls a knife at him, "where's my radio" "stop it" Clarke steps between them. They back up from each other. "Jaha deserved to die. You all know that." He looks to me. "Yeah, he's not my favorite person, either, but he isn't dead." That stops him in his tracks, "what" "you're a lousy shot." Clarke walks towards him, "Bellamy, don't you see what this means? You're not a murderer. You always did what you had to do to protect your sister. That's who you are. And you can do it again, by protecting 300 of your people." I smile at him, "where's the radio?" He shakes his head, "it's too late."

At the river everyones looking around the water for this radio. Looking in the water I see Bellamy crouching down, watching me. Until Raven pops up with the radio. "Can you fix it?" Raven shakes her head, "maybe but it'll take half the day just to dry out the components to see what's broken." "Like I said, it's too late." Clarke storms over, "do you have any idea what you did. Do you even care?" Bellamy looks unfazed, "You asked me to help, I helped." Clarke looks pissed, "300 people are gonna die, because of you." Raven speaks up, "hold up. We don't have to talk to the ark, we just have to let them know we're down here, right?" "How do we do that with no radio?" I question. Raven smiles, "fireworks."

Raven has everyone doing something. "You need to launch those flares asap if we have any hope of saving those people. Finn, get that control panel to camp. You, pull out those firing circuits in one piece or they won't work. (Y/N), can i have a hand?" I stand up and walk towards her, she hands me a allen wrench, "work these bolt here, gently. Rocket fuel likes to go boom." I start on her orders. "We're gonna need power to fire." "I think they're using the batteries on the dropship. Should be ready when we get there." "Great. So what's the problem." I shake my head, "well, if we get the rockets to launch, will they see them from the ark?" "Like to book says, it's all about burn time and cloud cover." I nod my head.

Back at camp, it's almost go time. "Move it, move it move it." We get everything in place as we're loosing time. But we finally get it to go off, the rockets burning a bright pink color, we watch them fly into space. Standing there looking into space I feel a hand on the small of my back, I look over to see Bellamy I roll my eyes in response. He sighs, "Will you ever forgive me?" He pleads, I just ignore him. "Fine you don't have to forgive me but please, talk to me, look at me, something." I turn towards him, "do anything like that again, I'll kill you." He smiles, "sure thing." He wraps his arm around my shoulder and pulls me in. We stare at the rockets together, until I feel him stare at me. I look over at Clarke who's shaking her head at me, smiling I smile back at her and turn my head back to Bellamy who's already looking at me, we both lean in to kiss.