6| Grounders

We run threw the woods trying to get back to the others. When we finally get there Wells has a knife pressed against Murphy's neck "Wells! Let him go!" Clarke says running in.

Bellamy steps in "Hey, enough Murphy" he pulls Murphy back. "Octavia" he rushes toward her side "Are you alright?" He crouches down next to her.

"Yeah" she sits on a larger rock. "Where's the food?" Bellamy looks up towards me. "We didn't make it to Mount Weather" I sadly say.

He stands up "What happened out there?"

"We were attacked" Clarke speaks up catching everyone's attention. "By what?"

"Not what. Who" Finn states. "We're not alone, there's others" I say.

"It's true. Everything we thought we knew about the ground is wrong. There are people here, survivors. The good news is, that means we can survive... Radiation won't kill us"

"Where's the kid with the goggles?" Wells asks looking up at us. "Jasper was hit. They took him"

"Where's your wristband?" Wells nods toward Murphy "Ask him"

"How many?" Clarke sounds annoyed. "24 and counting" He smirks, giving a smug look.

"You idiots. Life support on the Ark is flailing. That's why they brought us down here. They need to know the ground is survivable again, and we need their help to fight against whatever or whoever is out there. If you take off your wristbands, you're not just killing them, you're killing us!" I subconsciously look down to my wristband, placing a hand over it.

I don't want my mom thinking I'm dead, I'm the last one she has left.

"Don't listen to her" Bellamy turns toward the crowd. "She's one of the privileged. If they come down, she'll have it good. How many of you can say the same? We can take care of ourselves!" He continues his rant, "That wrist band on your arm? It makes you a prisoner. We are not prisoners anymore! They say they'll forgive your crimes. I say you're not criminals! You're fighters, survivors! The grounders should worry about us!" He yells into the crowd, they cheer back agreeing with him.

I roll my eyes and turn to Clarke "What do we do now?"  She turns towards me "We go after Jasper"

Me and Finn take Octavia into the dropship, Clarke, Wells and Monty following after. "When are we going?"

"You're not going Octavia" Clarke responds. "What? Why not?" Clarke looks toward me. "She's right you need to stay here" She groans "Fine"

Clarke turns towards Monty "You can't go either, you need to stay here" Monty sighs "You need to find him, please" he walks up the hatch. "We will!" I yell behind him.

Finn starts talking "I don't think it's a good idea to go" I look at him confused. "So you're not gonna go?" He shakes his head. "I thought you were the infamous Spacewalker" Clarke storms past him, I follow after her.

We walk over to Bellamy "I heard you have a gun"  He lifts up his shirt showing the gun.

I look towards Clarke "Does he really need to come?" He smirks at me "I don't think I got your name"

"(Y/N)" I say plainly.

"Follow me"  She turns, "And why would I do that?"

"Because you want them to follow you. And right now their thinking only one of us is scared" She walks away, I follow after.

Bellamy turned towards Murphy "Come on Murphy" I roll my eyes.

Once we reach the edge of the woods, Wells comes limping "Wells..." Clarke sighs. "I'm going Clarke, now let's go" We all walk forward.