3| Welcome to earth

As all the teenagers run out of the drop ship, smiling feeling free for once. I stand still waiting for all the teenagers to run out. Once they all leave I step out. I smile looking up to the sky, it's so beautiful. I look around at the smiling teenagers, and take notice to the blonde girl from earlier. I walk up to her and notice the serious look in her face, as she's leaning over to what looks to be a map.

"I'm (Y/N), I never caught your name" She turns around. "Clarke, Clarke Griffin" Griffin? I've heard that name before. I push my thoughts to the side as I take notice to the map. She looks towards the mountains with a concerned look to her face. "What's wrong?"

"See those mountains over there?" She gestures to the mountains. "Yeah" I nod my head. "That's Mont Weather" Finn walks beside us with his infamous smile. "What's wrong princess?" Clarke rolls her eyes. "There's a radiated soaked forest between us and our next meal"

"They dropped us on the wrong damn mountain" Clarke says angrily. "Look" She pulls up the map. "This is us" She points to a part of the map. "This is Mont Weather" She points to another part. "This is where we get the supplies we need to survive"

Two boys from behind us turn around towards us. "Cool a map. There a bar in this town? I can buy you two a beer" Goggle boy flirts. "You'll buy it with what?" I smile at his attempt at flirting. "With my rugged good looks" He winks at me. Before I could say anything else Wells pushes him back.

"Hey, he's with us" I can recognize that voice from anywhere, John Murphy. "Relax, we're just trying to figure out where we are" Wells trys to calm the situation, not succeeding. Bellamy speaks up. "We're on earth, is that not good enough for you?" I roll my eyes at the stupid, but cute boy. "We were dropped on the wrong mountain." He turns toward me. "Who are you?"

"That don't matter, what matters is getting to mount weather. Didn't you hear my fathers message?" Wells explains, which doesn't help the situation.

"Screw your father" Octavia steps up beside her brother. "What? You think your in charge here? You and your princess?" She gestures toward Clarke.
Oh drama. Man, I wish I had popcorn.

"You think we care who's in charge? We need to get to mount weather not because the Chancellor said so, but because to survive we need those supplies. We're looking at a 20 mike trek so if we wanna get there before dark we need to leave. Now" I look around at the teenagers with hope that her speech worked.

"I've got a better idea. What if you two get the food for us. Let the privileged do the work for a change." Every one cheers agreeing with Bellamy.

I roll my eyes for what feels like the hundredth time. "You don't understand! We all need to go!" Wells says trying to persuade them.

"Look everybody, Chancellor of earth" Murphy says making everybody laugh at his comment. "You think that's funny?" Wells asks sounding board. Murphy steps forward and kicks his knees out, sending Wells to the ground. "No but that was"

"What's your problem, Murphy?" I say making everybody turn towards me. "What did he ever do to you?"

"Stay out of it, (Y/N)" He turns his attention back to Wells who was limping. Before Murphy could do anything Finn jumps between them. "The kids got one leg, how about you wait till it's a fair fight?" That shut Murphy down.

"Hey Spacewalker" Octavia smirks up at him. "Rescue me next" She says earning a few chuckles. Her brother gives her a stern look "What? He's cute"

"He's a criminal" She rolls her eyes at her protective brother. "They all are" As the crowd dies down I walk over to Clarke, and Finn around the map.

"So how are you two gonna carry food for 100?" Asks Wells siting on a rock. "I'm in" I say plainly. Finn grabs the two boys from behind us. "There's 5, can we go now?" Octavia jumps forward. "Great its a party, make it 6"

"Where the hell do you think your going?" Bellamy states. "A walk" she says smiling. "Hey" Clarke grabs Finn's wrist "Were you trying to take this off?" She sounds pissed. "Yeah. So?"

"So? This wristband transmits your vitals to The Ark. Take it off and they'll think your dead" I think back to my sickly mother, if she's alive and was told I had died it would crush her. "Should I care?" Finn says taking me out of my thoughts.

"Well I don't know. Do you want the people you love to think your dead? Do you want them to follow us down here in two months? Because they won't if they think we're dying"

Everyone says quiet. "Lets go, we're burning daylight" I say walking towards the woods letting them walk behind.