2. Being little nice doesn't hurt anybody!

Yashaswini had fallen asleep. Going through a totally screwed up sleep schedule was becoming exceedingly challenging for her. She was constantly tired and sleepy, and she felt drowsy the entire time. She knew she wanted to get the hell out of her dream company. This was extremely wrong on Will's part to treat her like she was nothing. If anything, she was the best candidate for Harvard to provide to any law firm. Yet she was going through a tough time which she didn't even deserve.

Will came in a while later and punched the table in front of Yashaswini, jerking her awake in alarm. He greatly liked tormenting her and giving her a rough time for no reason. He had no reason to be acting in that manner. He gave her the opportunity and then snatched it away. There was no explanation for what transpired during the meeting, no acknowledgement for her efforts, nothing! If only to be empathetic and caring about what she was going through, Will decided to annoy her more.

'What on earth do you think you're doing?' He screamed.

'Huh?' Yashaswini frantically stood up, her head bouncing, causing her to fall back in her seat, holding her head in both hands.

'Did I really wake up to Sleeping Beauty?' I absolutely loathe upsetting a fairy tale.'

Will had no right to be acting in the manner he was. This was inexcusable and had gotten out of control. Yashaswini woke up apologetic, trying to comprehend of what was occurring around her. She wished she was having a nightmare and Will was just bugging her in her dream. But she wasn't so incredibly blessed.

After getting up, all she could say was, 'My head is going to burst, I need sleep.' But, being the total opposite of what we consider a gentleman, Will decided to yell with all his might and scare the shit out of Yashaswini. 'THAKUR, GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER. I DON'T LIKE REPEATING MYSELF AGAIN!!!'

At the time, all Yashaswini could do was comply with everything Will said. This has occurred on numerous occasions for no apparent reason other than pure viciousness. She began to wonder why he didn't just fire her or why she didn't resign. The novelty of troubling her should have worn off by now. She wasn't a bad employee; she never failed to accomplish any tasks assigned to her. It was always assumed that she would commit a mistake. Only they knew she was phenomenal at whatever she did. In fact, everything she was going through, including her messed-up sleep schedule, was the result of her getting exhausted to impress Will. However the way she was treated at Allen Clifford was cruel.

Will was going insane because Yashaswini was acting all weak and looking for attention since she was sick. He presumed she was acting sick so she wouldn't be required to work instead be able to enjoy her ultimate pleasure of beauty sleep. 'TELL ME THAKUR, WHAT HAPPENED WITH THE RICHARDS?' he yelled again. Yashaswini was about to respond when Harvey entered the conference room and said, 'Mr. Will, I was looking for you.' I encouraged them to settle. I didn't let Miss. Irresponsible ruin everything.'

'You're joking!' Mr. Will's eyes lit up.

All the hard work and determination, late nights, and restlessness for someone else to take credit for it all. That's precisely how it is! As if it didn't matter? Yashaswini couldn't believe her eyes. She expected the world to be at least a little nice. But it wasn't, I suppose, not even remotely. She was beginning to lose hope. Every day she went through the same things, hoping that one day it would be better, that one day it would stop, that one day she would be respected for who she was, for the real her, and that all her efforts would be acknowledged.

Will was once again impressed by Harvey's belittling of Yashaswini. 'I'm expecting the paperwork by the end of the day,' he said curtly. He also applauded Harvey for his outstanding efforts. Yashaswini couldn't be in the same room when Harvey received more compliments than she deserved. She decided to stand up this time slowly and walked right past them, leaving the room as quickly as possible.

**************************************

Hope you guys like it.

Happy reading !!!

Do comment, vote and share among your friends.

Social Media presence:

Instagram: @theheemalichaudhari [https://www.instagram.com/theheemalichaudhari/]

LinkedIn: Heemali Chaudhari [https://www.linkedin.com/in/theheemalichaudhari/]

Twitter: @theheemalic [https://twitter.com/theheemalic]

Quora: [https://www.quora.com/profile/Heemali-Chaudhari]