30. They always found solace in each other's arms.

The golden glow upon Yashaswini's villa, illuminating the lush green gardens and the tranquil poolside. With the soft breeze carrying the scent of flowers, it was the perfect setting for an intimate wedding. Yashaswini and Vihaan, despite their busy schedules, had managed to find a moment of respite to focus on their wedding preparations.

In the cozy living room of the villa, Yashaswini sat with a notebook in hand, a flurry of ideas swirling in her mind. Vihaan, dressed in a crisp white shirt and rolled-up sleeves, joined her, holding a cup of steaming coffee.

"I can't believe we're getting married," Yashaswini said, a smile tugging at the corners of her lips. "It feels like a dream."

Vihaan chuckled, taking a sip of his coffee. "A beautiful dream that's about to come true," he replied, his eyes sparkling with excitement. "So, what's on your mind, love?"

Yashaswini flipped through her notebook, glancing at her neatly written notes. "Well, first, we need to finalize the guest list. We've agreed on having only our parents and closest friends, right?"

Vihaan nodded. "Absolutely. We want this day to be intimate and filled with love, no drama."

Yashaswini scribbled down the names of their loved ones, occasionally pausing to share a fond memory or a funny anecdote about each person. The room filled with laughter and warmth as they reminisced together.

"Next, we need to decide on the decorations," Yashaswini continued, her eyes shining with excitement. "I was thinking of a rustic theme with lots of flowers and fairy lights. What do you think?"

Vihaan leaned closer, his eyes glimmering with adoration. "I love it. You have such a great sense of style and elegance. I trust your vision completely."

Yashaswini blushed, feeling a surge of happiness fill her heart. They began to discuss the details of the decor, envisioning the vibrant blooms and soft glow that would transform the villa into a magical space.

As the day turned into evening, Yashaswini and Vihaan stepped outside onto the villa's backyard. The soft grass tickled their feet, and the gentle breeze played with their hair. They stood beneath a majestic old tree, its branches extending like open arms, ready to embrace their love.

"Look at this beautiful space," Vihaan said, gazing at the backyard with awe. "It's perfect for our ceremony."

Yashaswini nodded, her eyes sparkling with anticipation. "I can already imagine us standing here, surrounded by our loved ones, exchanging vows and promising to love each other forever."

Vihaan's hand found Yashaswini's, their fingers intertwining naturally. "And I promise you, Yashu, that I will cherish and protect you with all my heart. This wedding is just the beginning of our incredible journey together."

Tears of joy welled up in Yashaswini's eyes as she turned to face Vihaan, her heart overflowing with love. "I love you more than words can express, Vihaan. I am so grateful to have you by my side."

They embraced, savoring the warmth of their love and the beauty of the moment. The sun began to set, casting a breathtaking array of colors across the sky.

As they walked back into the villa, they couldn't help but feel a sense of peace and contentment. The small wedding preparations may have seemed daunting at times, but their love and shared vision had carried them through.

In the weeks that followed, Yashaswini and Vihaan continued to plan their small wedding with joy and enthusiasm. They selected a local caterer known for their delicious cuisine, organized a playlist filled with their favorite songs, and designed their own simple yet elegant wedding invitations.

Through the chaos of work deadlines and daily responsibilities, they always found solace in each other's arms. Their love provided them with the strength and inspiration to navigate the wedding preparations together, hand in hand.

As the day of their small wedding drew near, Yashaswini and Vihaan knew that their love would be the centerpiece of the celebration. Surrounded by their closest friends and adoring parents, they would exchange vows beneath the old tree in the backyard, promising to love and support each other for all the days of their lives.

And in that moment, as they held each other tightly, they knew that their small wedding would be an intimate, magical affair, filled with love, laughter, and the beginning of a lifelong journey together.

**************************************

Hope you guys like it.

Happy reading !!!

Do comment, vote and share among your friends.

Social Media presence:

Instagram: @theheemalichaudhari [https://www.instagram.com/theheemalichaudhari/]

LinkedIn: Heemali Chaudhari [https://www.linkedin.com/in/theheemalichaudhari/]

Twitter: @theheemalic [https://twitter.com/theheemalic]

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@thewittyones