Scared?

🚧 Contains themes that can disturb, mentions thoughts of MURDER and DISMEMBERMENT. Continue at your own risk.🚧

Wednesday's POV:

The moment I leave the room I can't help but feel a sense of anger burning throughout my body. And as I've come to learn, always trust my gut and the voices because they're always right.

So, with speed and precision I walk in, grab our supplies, and immediately walk back. But, as I'm doing so the feeling only grows and the voices start to whisper.

'Someone is messing with what's ours'

'Kill them'

'They are going to taint our love'

The voices drones on and on, continuing to sound more and more aggressive the close I get to Y/n.

*Tap tap*

My feet planted at the door to the main cabin hall, my hands itching to strangle the one I could hear speaking with Y/n. Slowly I open the door, and I immediately see the creature from earlier touching Y/n.

Not only was he touching her, but he was flirting with her...

He's trying to take her from me...

What if she decides to go with him...

Why does my chest hurt so much seeing her with another?

Why am I even worried over such trivial matters, she's already mine....right?

Present Time

Y/n's Pov:

"He was a bit touchy and a flirt, but he wasn't really a bother." I smiled fiddling with the supplies on the table.

"How did you set these down so quiet? I almost didn't notice they were here," she tightened her arms around me for a moment, before unwrapping them, and gliding to her seat.

"You could say I had forgotten about there being here as well." She said pulling me close, as I set the items down, eyes once again holding a feeling I couldn't decipher.

"Y/n, you won't leave me...right?" She whispered her eyes flickering to and from a never-ending pit of blackness and a feeling I can't place.

"Wednesday"

"Yes"

"What am I to you"

"You are my other half, and the good in my dark world"

Blushing I remember my brothers words and shoot my shot before I can chicken out.

"Wednesday...will you-"

Before I can finish she covers my mouth with her finger and leans into my ear. "Be careful what you ask me darling. Once I accept there is no turning back~" she whispered pulling away.

Swallowing the lump in my throat I continue, paying her ominous words no mind as she already has me trapped, and I don't plan on letting go.

"Will you be my girlfriend," I huff, eyes looking anywhere but at hers. "I am yours as you are mine"

Eyes glowing she continues "And I never share what's mine, I don't plan on allowing those trying to take you away to leave with no repercussions." She continues to glare at the wall as she cuddles into my neck.

Guess she's pouting, I chuckle at the thought of a chibi Wednesday pouting as she hugs a stuffed bear.

10 Minutes Later

With one final glance she begins to work on her bird house, with me hastily grabbing what I see her use. In no time I have haphazard lying put together a bird house, a weird but functional bird house.

It has a small circular opening, a triangular roof.

Wednesdays had two circular openings, as its two story, a triangular roof, and a rectangular chimney.

My eye twitches as I try, and fail, to place the chimney on my bird house. "Alrighty campers! Its time to paint and decorate your bird houses, so come on down to grab whatcha need!"