House

After applying the last few coats of paint both parties grabbed their supplies and went to the cabins art sink to rinse off the brushes.

However, on the way there Y/n had bumped into more than a few corners.

"Are you normally this clumsy?" Wednesday inquired pulling
Y/n away from a doorway.

"Thank you, and I've always been a bit clumsy," Y/n said adjusting the supplies in her arms.

Walking forward, Wednesday liked her arm with Y/n's, tugging her along. " Then I'm afraid you won't be leaving my sight again anytime soon." She stated slowly glancing at Y/n as she continued towards the art room.

Wednesday's POV:

If she's going to live with me then I'll have to keep a close eye on her. I may be able to design a safety protocol that will keep the traps from activating if Y/n's the one that sets them off.

However, there is always a chance, and I refuse to allow her life to be on the line because of some small error in my setting skills.

So, the alternative and best option I have is to keep her in sight at all times. Which means ill have to install cameras, have Thing keep her from setting off traps and entering my play room, and keep her away from my pea brained brother.

I'll also have to send mother new blueprints for the house, as I need to adjust where my play room will be. Based on how clumsy my pet is, she could accidentally end up there and I will not allow that on any circumstances.

I've already kept my names origin and my families history from her, now all I have to do is keep her for mysel-

"Wednesday" she called, immediately snapping me from my trance.

"Yes." I said noticing we were back to our seats, apparently we had already finished cleaning the brushes whilst I was pondering.

"You zoned out for a bit, are you alright?"

"I am doing quite atrocious this evening. I might even say I'm in hell with the thoughts I've been having as of late." A small smile unintentionally tugging my lips.

"Could you tell me what their about, your thoughts I mean."

Y/n's POV:

I looked, I looked deep into her haunting black eyes trying to see why she was feeling so happy she'd stare off.

" I was thinking of a certain action we will partake in before the beginning of a new year." Before I could ask she continued.

" I was pondering on what the house should look like, shall it have deep black walls with red accents with grand rooms with an even larger kitchen? Or, shall it be more small, cozy, with a moderately sized kitchen and bedroom, having Black walls with white accents? Perfect for hiding our night's eventful activities."
She finished, moving a stray hair behind my ear, only to slowly glide her hand down my jaw.

Her hand reached my chin and she made me tilt me head to the side as she ever so slowly moved toward my ear.

"I doubt well need much of a kitchen anyway if you keep looking at me like that~" she whispered pecking my jaw twice before pulling away.

"Did you have other relationships or are you naturally this smooth...

...and horny?"

I asked, although I wasn't surprised as she's been flirting with me a while now, but that didn't mean I was any less affected by it.

Besides! If a hot person flirts with you, you're going to be flustered! I internally screamed, trying to justify her effect on me.

\\\\Authors Note: I AM SO SORRY FOR SUCH LATE UPDATES LATELY!🙇
My WiFi and Data have been going haywire lately and I'm doing me best to get in under control. I'll be sure to update whenever I can, and I'll let y'all know when everything is settled.😘