The lake

⚠️Warning:  Mentions of torture and violent thoughts.⚠️

Y/n's POV 5 minutes later:

"Wednesday"

"Yes?" She asked in an almost innocent fashion, almost.

"How and why did you take my swim suit top?" I asked, eyebrow raising in question.

"Why not."

"You're the devil aren't you." I huffed walking out of the lake, carefully wrapped a towel around my chest. "Are you planning something?" I asked.

"You know me so well, Mon amour"

She smirked, turned, and walked to the counselors. "Ma'am I think someone stole my friends swim top." She said feigning worry.

"I don't mean to point fingers, but that guy, with the American flag themed trunks, has been staring at us since we arrived." She said, fitting the role of a scared child she seemed to have gained the counselors favor.

Besides, who wouldn't trust a small girl worried for her friend's safety.

In moments the counselor asked us to head to our cabin, while simultaneously getting the guys attention. Only now did I notice said guy was in fact America.

"What guy wears the trunks of a country he's named after?" I whisper astonished at his terrible clothing choice and very obvious ego.

"An egotistical prick that can't keep his eyes to himself." Wednesday responded giving him one last glare before she confirmed my suspicion.

"You hid it in his bag didn't you?"

With a nod and a small smirk she opened the cabin door allowing me first entry. "What a gentle woman." I said jokingly, causing her to roll her eyes.

Wednesday's POV:

With a flick of the wrist I grabbed Y/n's top, and in moments it was planted in America's bag.

Normally I would have done this after we everyone left for their cabins, but he just couldn't keep his eyes to himself. It took everything in me not to gouge them out and shove his pathetic swim trunks up his flat ass.

But, at least it allowed me a glance at what was hidden under Y/n's top.

After conversing with Y/n, I set my plan into action and gave the counselors the push needed to incriminate America. Of course, my love had already found what my motive was, so there was no need to keep her in the dark.

"Why don't you take a shower first, while I sort through my things." I said placing my towel on a chair as I sit down.

I needed to contact mother so I could inform her of my recent changes to the house's design. Plus, she wanted an update on Y/n's reaction to the fentanyl patches.

From what I had seen they didn't leave any marks, nor did they negatively affect her. Other than making her crave physical touch more. By the end of the summer, I'll have decreased the amount applied to just one patch just to be safe.

Because she'll have been on them quite a while, I believe that if I can decrease it successfully, she will still automatically associate sleeping near me with what she had felt with said patches.

"Are you sure, I don't mind waiting,-" before I could tell her I had to contact my mother she gave me an offer I simply couldn't refuse.

"- cause I'm not against showering together if you're up to it."

And of course, I agreed, is be foolish not to.

Besides, the house and America are nowhere near as important to me as my Y/n. And by the end of camp, she'll have realized she needs me just as much as I need her.

I just need to get alleviate this rage growing inside me.

And I know the perfect way to do so...