Bubble Bath

Ten minutes into the bath

Wednesday's POV:

If anyone would have informed me that I would end up taking a bath with someone in this godforsaken camp I would have bludgeoned them immediately.

"Wednesday, why do you have so many black candles?" She asked looking around the bathroom.

"I use them to contact those long departed, but given the situation they also worked well for the occasion." Humming in response, Y/n sunk father into the bubbles.

Currently I and Y/n are in a moderately sized bathtub filled to the brim with bubbles, as per her request. Our backs are on different sides of the bath as our legs intertwine under the bubbly surface. And just as I had thought, this was just as perfect as I imagined it would be.

Never in my prolonged near death like state did I believe I would ever be comfortable having physical contact with someone I wasn't torturing, let alone enjoying it. Yet here I am, in a bath with the girl of my nightmares craving the gentle touches and affection we've given each other since camp started.

Looking at her, my eyes can't help but soften. From her looks to her personality and the little quirks, very few take the time to notice, I love each and every part of her. To me she has no flaws, they are simply another detail making up the masterpiece that is my darling. I want to spend eternity just memorizing each and every single one till I can recite them by heart.

"Y/n, have I ever told you the reasoning behind my name?" I ask seemingly shaking her out of a daze as she takes a few moments to respond.

"I think you said it was because of the day you were born." She smiled causing me to somehow relax further.

"My name was based on a lullaby my mother enjoys," I pause "- I have yet to tell you of this as I am currently keeping her and her ideals at an arms length due to our different view points on my education. This and I'd rather keep you and her from being close in any way I can." I finished.

Looking into my eyes she reaches forward slowly and lightly grabs my hand. Running her thumb across it in a soothing motion making my body immediately relax at her touch.

"I don't completely understand where you are coming from, but thank you for being honest with me Wednesday." She smiled lightly before she pulled away seconds later, leaving me to crave more.

Settling back into the bath we rested for a few more minutes before finally getting out.

Y/n's POV:

Brushing my hair I quickly glanced at Wednesday before looking back in the mirror, this continuing until she had either noticed or decided to say something about it....most likely the later.

"Do you want to ask me something Y/n, you've been looking at me for quite a while now."

Taking a deep breath I ask "Could I braid your-" only to be cut off with her leaving the bathroom.

"Wait here."

Placing a chair in the bathroom Wednesday sits down and hands me her hair ties. Raising an eyebrow at her eagerness I run my hands through her hair and start separating her hair into sections.

"You have really soft hair Wednesday, I've never felt hair this soft before." I look up to see her reaction only to see faint color growing on her cheeks.

Smiling to myself at my accomplishment I continue braiding her hair, smiling happily.