I'm Here

//Author's Note: I'm back suckers!!!

Wednesday's POV:

The moment I had walk into the cafeteria, I was hit with the smell of bacon and eggs.

Walking in line, I picked out a tray filling it with milk, bacon, toast, and an apple. Scanning the cafeteria I settle on the empty table near the window and the vents. Students seemed to steer clear of it due to how cold it was due to the vent.

Before I could pick up my fork the cafeteria doors opened. There standing a flustered and disheveled Y/n. My eyes immediately landed on the new scrapes on her knees. Before I could leave my seat, her siblings tackled her in a hug before questioning the living daylights out of her.

One question, in particular, piqued my interest. "Why is your neck so red?" the boy asked, causing the girl to stare at their sister intensely.

Y/n's eyes widened as she subconsciously touched her neck. "I guess it's my skin reacting to the detergent the campuses on the cushions." Y/n smiled playing it off, only to flinch when she caught me staring. I smirked victoriously when her siblings saw me and suggested that she sit with her new "friend".

Hesitantly, she waved, and I waved back as she walked into the breakfast line. Her sibling walked back to their table with a look I recognized, trickery.

Y/n's POV:

I skim over the food, silently cursing my indecisiveness. "Hey, kid, with the weird face." I look up to see a lunch lady staring at me. "Yeah, you, don't eat the eggs they're three weeks spoiled," she whispered before refilling the draw of cupped fruits.

In the end, I had settled on cereal, bacon, and a juice box. Looking around, I find that my sibling's table and my bunk mate's table are full. Sighing, I head to Wednesday's table, mentally prepare if myself for the inevitable.

I sit on the chair across from Wednesday, making sure to not make eye contact.

The moment I sat down, she pulled my tray towards her, causing me to look up at her. "Is the table speaking to you or something." she sneered, flicking my forehead.

Snapping out of my daze, I pull my tray back with hers in tow. Wednesday smirked, caressing my hand. "Don't tell me your jealous of my food, mon chéri." she pulled my hand, making me lean forward, slightly. "Because to me, you'll always be more appetizing."

Before I could process what happened, she kissed my forehead, grabbed her apple, and walked out of the cafeteria, leaving me too stunned to speak.

Nikolai's POV:

Smirking I turn to check on my sister's progress with the goth girl.

"What in the fanfiction logic just happened!" I screamed, earning me a few disturbed looks. I didn't care about them, as was too stunned at the fact that Y/n was just kissed (on the head) by a girl. I mean she never pulls anyone, let alone someone that's her type.

Eye twitching, I slap my knee remembering my sister's tendency to be denser than spoiled milk. I mean, a girl has been sending her signals since camp started, and she's just been sitting there like an idiot.

Sighing I walk to her and pick her up by her shirt collar. "I didn't raise no dense protagonist, now get out there and get her number already." I slap her face repeatedly till she managed to pry me off of her.

"What do you mean I'm an anime protagonist." she looked up at me eyebrows furrowed in thought. Pinching the bridge of my nose, I push her out of the building and slam the door shut behind her.

Sitting at my seat I dust my hands off before finishing my breakfast. "Is she being dense again?" Nicolette sighed as I nodded. "Hopefully it's not another psycho, I don't think I can handle fending another one-off." she chuckled picking at her hash browns.