PROLOGUE

📕 PERFECT TWO

"Kitten... It's me."

Tharn get inside the room with the tray of food.

"You need to eat Kitten...Come on. I will feed you."

"Go away Tharn... Away from me. I'm a killer. I'm abused. Dirty. I dont deserve anyone of you here. Stay away from me." Type said without looking at him.

Tharn hold his hand and gently pressed it,

"Kitten, do you remember our wedding vows?
You saw me in my worst days, even in my hateful hours, but still you stay with me and I am thankful for that, thank you for choosing an asshole like me, I dont deserve you, but I will work hard to be deserving for you. Let's make this marriage successful, until forever I love you, and then you said to me while slipping this ring on my finger."

Tharn show him his wedding ring.

"That you just want us to be together, in the future even until forever. That I am the greatest that happened to you, after all the pain that you experienced, I am your comfort,I'm your confidence and your everything... Remember you said that? I won't forget every line you said on that day. It was all engraved in my heart Kitten. You are not alone. I AM HERE. WE ARE HERE.. Mama Sterling may not be with us, but her heart is with Papa.. We love you okay.. Please pick yourself together and be back to normal again."

"I hate myself.. Please hate me.."

Tears cascade on his eyes, but Tharn gently wipe them.

"My love for you is greater than hate and rage. I love you so much to the extinct that I don't know the feeling of being angry and mad."

Tharn gently hugged Type who stay still and let his husband hugged him

---------------------------------------------------------------------
HARDCORE SMUT
HARDCORE BDSM
BUCKLE UP FOR A ROUGH RIDE.