Chapter 40

40

Bosser was perplexed and stunned. Type is his son? But how? When?
He didn't remember that he touched any woman other than his wife Laarnie, and Type just age same like his daughter Jerah.
How the hell can it be?

"Oh, my bad.. I'm sorry.. I dont think the test is wrong. We have the most trusted medical geneticist here." Dr. Ella innocently covers her mouth.

Bosser was still unable to compose himself. He is thinking hard on how that is possible.
Then, an Idea sparked on his mind.

" I want a paternity test. Now, if possible, make the results fast. " he said.

Gulf, who's just listening, interferes.

"We have three laboratories on this hospital and I can assure you a fast result on that, we just need to get a cheek swab test on Type, I'll ask Thorn to do it on our behalf to avoid confusion. Then we will do the same on you, Bosser. Follow us in the laboratory. " Gulf walked first, and Bosser followed him with Dr Ella.

Mew was left there thinking about it.

Then, a flicker bulb of memory flashed on him.
He is 65 years old, but he has a high IQ, and he doesn't forget.

***

Thorn was instructed by his Papa to do a cheek swab on Type who's wondering what they will use on it. Despite his confusion, he let them do the cheek swab test.

Bosser didn't go home. He decided to stay and wait for the results.
After a few hours of waiting, the result came out positive. He is indeed TYPE'S FATHER.

What in the world?

"Actually, Bud, I have a throwback memory about that, I am sure you already forgot, but I am also certain that this happened before on your stag party. Two nights before your wedding with Laarnie, 28 years ago."
Mew said. They are all in Gulf's office except Tharn and Type.

Memories came back like a flood. It is gushing on his mind.

***

BACK STORY :

" Congratulations, dude, finally you'll say goodbye on your bachelor days." Boom laughs at him.

They are all in his condo in Bangkok Metro, and this crazy friend of him arranged a stag party.

"Yes, finally, someone will follow Mew's Footsteps for being the best husband and a father of the year." Lhong said while he gulped on his shot glass.

"I'm glad your partners allowed you to go out tonight?" Bosser said while he scanned the three.

Mew just comfortably sat on the carpeted floor, while Lhong was on the couch munching the chips, same with Boom.

"Gulf allowed me because this is your stag party, and you are my friend. Our twins were two years already, and Gulf has all the time to be with them, so I am here." Mew said while he was sipping his scotch.

"Same with me, Turbo spent weekend nights with his parents." Lhong said.

"While me, I am single." Boom, smirk.

"Again?!" Mew gasped.

"Since when?!" Lhong exclaimed.

"Really now?"Bosser said.

"Yes.." Boom said, then they heard a doorbell. "Oh. The gift is here.."
He stood up and opened the door.

A huge life-size box was delivered to the centre of the living room.

"Tadaaaaa!!!" Our present!" The three shouted in unison.

Mew played a sexy music.

" Let's open the gift!"

The three idiots pulled the ribbon. Then, a beautiful woman came out of the box wearing a bunny costume.

Her eyes were filled with fear, but she managed to dance well.

"We will leave you!"

"Enjoy!"

The three left, living them to be alone. Then the woman serves him something to drink.

"What's your name?" The spirit of the alcohol slowly crept to his body.

"I am Vanezza.. I need this job, Sir. Im sorry.."

After that, Bosser wakes up alone in his condo. The woman is gone, but she leaves a mark of blood stains on the sheets.

"This is so fuck up." Bosser messed his head. He had a bad hang over, but he clearly remembered how the woman writhe underneath him.

Bosser became anxious all through the first months of his married life. Silently waiting if someone will come claiming him as the father of their child but the months turn out to be years and no one showed up.

Then he forget about it and focus on Laarnie and their daughter Jerah.

***

"Do you remember now?" Mew said, then he handed him a bottled water.

"Yes.. I dont know what to say. Im so shocked. Why all of a sudden, truth will slap me that fateful night, I am waiting before if someone will come to ask for sustenance for the child, but no one.. And then this happened. I was really wondering why I felt blood rush when I first saw him on Thanya's engagement party. Now it is clear and this is the reason. "
Bosser massages the side of his head. He thinks that he had a severe headache.

" You want to talk to Type? Maybe you can ask him details about his mother to help you to know more about him. I learned from Tharn that he lived a hard life and became an orphan. I must say that Type is very strong to survive, and yet he remained kind, so I am sure he'll listen. " Mew suggested.

"I'll talk to him." Bosser goes out to go to the room of Type.

This is the moment of truth.

****

Tharn just finished feeding Type, he wipe him already with soft wet cloth and changed him to a more comfortable clothes, tomorrow they will be discharge while Baby Aj And baby Jj will stay in NICU for a month or more to complete their development.

"Now you are fresh already." Tharn was now brushing Type's hair.

"Thank you, Babe.. You always took care of me.. I will repay soon once I recover.."

"Get well soonest, Kitten, so we can play on the dungeon again. Do you miss being tied and lash my sub?" Tharn kisses Type's cheek.

"You don't know how much I miss that, Babe. And I'm excited about it."

They heard a soft knock.

Bosser peeps in, and Mew follows him.

"Uncle? Oh, Dad, you're here also.." Tharn said while he's busy putting Type's things together.

"Tharn, let's go to see the twins.. They need to talk"
Mew said.

"They can talk while I am listening, Dad.. I am his husband." Tharn stubbornly said.

Type was just looking at Bosser, who is restless.

"Is your mother named Vanezza?"