Chapter 32

32

Gulf and Type was on their way to the hospital for the ultrasound, Tharn was left at home sulking, it's weekend and he wants to know the gender of his babies but he cant come because he will ruin the surprise.

The engagement party of Thanya will be held tonight, and after that, a short after party will follow. Only family members will be there, and the ones that are close to them who knew Type's pregnancy.

All is settled and arranged well, Jacob personally came to organize the party, He replaced his mother on organizing events.

Gulf's mind travelled back to him and Mew's conversation last night about Type.

"You knew?" Mew said, unbelieving.

"Yes.. And there is a right time for that. So love, maintain your cool, and dont change your treatment at him. "

"No, I won't change, baby."

Gulf erases his thoughts, and he looks at Type.
"Are you excited?"

"Yes, Papa.. Very.." Type nodded, and he smiled a bit.

"After we knew the genders, I'll call Jacob to prepare the highlights of the party. This is fun." Gulf giggled.

What fun for Gulf is dangerous to others. Sometimes, his father in law is scary because he is witty.

They arrive at BMC, and Gulf hold Type's hand as they sashayed the hospital lobby.

" Good morning, Director, Maam Type.."

The staffs usual greetings were answered by nods and waves coming from Gulf and Type.

Dr. Ella was already inside the ultrasound area.

"Director.. Good morning, Hi Type.. How's it going?"

"Everything is going well, Doctor." Type smiled.

"Good morning, Doctor. we are here to know the gender.. I am excited." Gulf sat down on the couch while Type changed into a hospital gown. Then he lies down in the bed carefully.

His belly was already on its 24th week.

Dr. Ella applied a cold gel on his belly, just below his belly button. Then, he glides the transducer probe on it. Then she looks at the monitor.

"Look how healthy they are. Oh, they are moving." Dr. Ella chuckled. This is amazing. First time in her life that she handled male pregnancy in a scientific way, and it is overwhelming.

Gulf looks at the monitor.
"Looks like we will be having boys, Doc.." he proudly said.

"Yes, director, you will expect boys. Two boys.. Congratulations, Type.."

Type can't remove his eyes on the monitor. The feeling is amazing and fulfilling.
Tears cascade on his eyes in too much happiness.

"Please, Doc, we want the sonogram."

"Sure, sure.." Dr. Ella recopied the image, and she put it in an envelope while Type changed back to his  clothes, and Gulf was talking to Jacob on the phone.

"Now you know the gender,make the gender reveal party amazing Jacob.."

After they paid Dr. Ella, for her service, Type and Gulf go home to prepare for the engagement party.
Type doesn't have a plan to join because he is shy about his condition. He is afraid that people will judge him.

The guest arrived early, the parents of Josiah came straight from Madrid and now they are talking about the wedding details, and everything.

Then the actual party started.

Media personalities are there to cover the event. The last time they came here was the wedding of Tharn and Type. Thanya is a famous model, and covering this event is a great opportunity for the selected Tv channel.

TYPE was just sitting in the terrace of their bedroom. He's looking down to the backyard where they usually held parties like this. It is facing the flower plantation.

Loud music and loud chitchat of the guest filled the entire place.

Tharn looked at his silent wife. He donf want to go down while Type is here.

"Kitten, let's go.."

Type shook his head. "Babe, you know my reason.."

Tharn pouted cutely. "You didn't tell me the gender of our babies, and now you dont want to come with me."

"Later, if the people will lessen, I'll join you."

"Fine.. I love you.." Tharn kissed him before he went down.

Tharn greeted every one, lastly Thanya who looked like a goddess on her dress.

"Finally.. You're ready to tie the knot. I am praying for Josiah's peaceful married life," he teased Thanya.

"Ugh, so annoying.. But thank you, big brother.." Thanya rolled her eyes and hugged Tharn.

Thorn did the same.

Tharn stroll over and greet the guest with wide smile, he talk to them for a bit before leaving and move to another guest.

This is him, socializing.. He forgot this way of life since he married Type. Now he realized how Type change him, from a philandering manwhore to a devoted husband and father. Yes.. That's him.

Jillian, on the other hand, followed every move of Tharn. She was thrilled when he saw how dashing Tharn was. His every move, his smiles, the way he talks, and the way he walks. This man is a deity.

"Tharn!" She walks towards him.

"Hi there, pretty lady." Tharn kissed his best friend cheek. "Look at you.. You look beautiful." he shook his head while saying that.

"Stop flattering me asshole!" She playfully nugde his shoulder, and then she hooked her arms on him.

They walked together, and a media anchor came close to them.

"Engineer, how are you.."

"John. Hello, I'm good."

The camera man behind him focused it to Thar,  and Jillian was still clinging on his arm.

"How's the married life engineer? I heard that you were chosen by the Parliament for a lot of projects.".

Tharn, look at the camera, "Yes, everything is doing good, and yes, we are chosen, and I am proud of that."

"Your wife is really beautiful, engineer. You look good together."

Jillian laughed a bit. She knew it. But sadly, she's not the wife.

"Gentleman, sorry to interrupt.." Gulf came with Type holding his arm. Type was wearing a pink maternity dress. His shoulder-length hair, which he purposely didn't cut, was fixed well. He even wear make up, and he looked really gorgeous. He smiled at Tharn, and his eyes darted on the arms of Jillian clinging to his husband.

Gulf motioned the cameraman to stop recording.

"Are you new?" He came close to the reporter and read his ID. "I am disappointed why GMMTV sent a new reporter to cover this event. Edit your recordings. He is the wife. I understand that GMMTV didn't know this because LineTv covered their wedding back then." Gulf said, then he looked at Jillian,
"Seems like you are enjoying, dear."

Jillian caught off guard, and she removed her arms  on Tharn.

"Yes, Papa.. I am enjoying it. I'll leave you for now, my parents are on the gates already. Excuse me."she bowed, then she left.

"I'm sorry for the mistake, Director, Engineer.. Ma'am.." the reporter said repeatedly.

"No, it's fine. I understand." Type said.

"I'll go ahead to meet the guest."

Gulf left them, and he went to the gate. He saw Bosser with Lani. But what surprised him more is the woman walking beside them. His eyes will never be mistaken.

The surrogate. What is she doing here?

"Sterling..."