CHAPTER 20

PERFECT TWO CHAPTER 20

After the 10 hours flight from Bangkok Thailand to Saaresilka Finland, they landed safely.

The place was magical. All Type can see is snow covered mountains and ranges, the rivers and the trees.

His eyes glimmers when he looks around. It is his first trip abroad and this place is fantastic.

Tharn booked them at Kakslauttanen Hotel,it is located in Finland 50 kilometres north of the Arctic Circle, in the resort town of Saariselka.

But instead of getting a hotel suite, Tharn chooses the Igloo like cabins, and the roof of the igloo is all glasses.

Tharn guided Type to get inside. And once again, Type got amazed on the interior design of the cabin. The materials used are hard and strong woods, the couch and bed are covered with red cloths, and the room  temperature is warm, which is good because outside of the cabin is snowing.

It is almost 6 in the evening.

Type was fixing their things in  a wooden cabinet for their three days, two nights stay.

"Babe, what time can we witness the Aurora borealis, or they called northern lights?" Type asked Tharn, who's now lying in bed.

Type snooze on and off within the duration of their flight in here. That's why he's not sleepy.

"Come here and lie down with me. Let's wait here. That's why i get this kind of cabin so we can witness it together and no need for us to get out."
Tharn tapped the empty bed beside him.

Type leave what he is doing. He can't lose this opportunity to witness such great natural phenomena.

He used Tharn's arm as a pillow. Since they became together, extra pillows and chairs are no need. Because Tharn can be a chair and a pillow for Type.

Tharn hugged him in his waist and started to kiss him on the neck.

"Babe, stop it, I can't see the skies, this is my chance to watch it.."

"Fine.. But after that.. You're mine.. Got it?" Tharn stopped and prepared his camera. He will capture every reaction of Type if he sees the Aurora Borealis.

"Of course, Babe.. See this ring?" Type held up his hand, the diamond plated gold band shimmer on the light.
This stuff is proof that I am yours. And see your ring?" Type pointed his hand. "That means you are mine.."

"Yes, we own each other, Kitten." Tharn nodded, agreeing.

"Look! The sky slowly turns green!!" Type's widen. Tharn held up his camera. He is smiling while he captures every expression of Type as he watches the Aurora Borealis.

Type's eyes shimmered. Truly, it is magical and fantastic.

The sky turns green and in different colours, the stars are still visible, and it looks like fireflies in the colourful lights.

"Babe.. Look!" Type bit his lower lip while he pointed out the big star. It is hidden in a huge cloud like green colour skies and blinking constantly.

"Yes, I am looking." Tharn answered as he continued to take pictures.

Type's excitement disappeared when the Auroras were gone.

"Awwee.. Why it has to be gone! What time will it show up again?" He is clearly sulking.

"Mostly 2am, so stop sulking... We still have 2 nights.." Tharn put down his camera and pulled Type for a hug.
"What about our honeymoon, Kitten?"

"I want to take a shower first.." Type got up he finished fixing their things, and he headed straight to the bathroom.