Chapter 34

34

Type took care of Gulf as per his own will, while Tharn and Mew went to the site.
The Prime Minister will visit the project and everything should be put in place to pursue the good relationship of the Parliament to their construction firm and to not ruin the trust of the Prime Minister, he is the second highest in position next to the King.

Although Gulf is feeling okay, Type still insist to be with him to attend his every needs, despite his protruding belly he still manage to move around like he is not carrying a hyper twins in his womb.

"So, when will the gender reveal party and the baby shower?" Gulf asked Type, who was busy sketching something. He developed a habit of drafting any infrastructure that crossed his mind.

"We we're just waiting until you fully recovered Papa." Type glance at his father in law, who's sipping Camomile tea. They are now on the front porch.

"Your Dad always asked me about the gender but I didn't tell him, I dont want him to win the bet." Gulf chuckled.

"Same with Tharn, I just told him to wait. Everything is set, just the schedule is not. Jacob was staying in Arisa and Thorn's house while his other aunt and Uncles are on their own residences here. "
Type said alternately, looking at his draft and glancing Gulf from time to time.

"Call Jacob. Tell him I want the party tonight. Make it just simple and solemn."

"Okay, Papa." Type get his phone and dialed Jacob's number, they settled it and he promised to come early afternoon to prepare the simple decorations which Type doubts to be simple as he says, Jacob is as artistic as his family. They are a family of designers, both Interior and Apparel.

Type look at Gulf, who's now staring at the flowers from afar. He can almost count his sighs.

"Papa? If you dont mind. Do you have something in mind? You need someone to listen to you? Im here.. I can lend you an ear."
He said slowly while studying the  face of his father in law.

Gulf grimace. Is he that transparent?

"Type, what will you do if ever, let's say.. The surrogate of your children will show up and claim your children as hers even though they are not?"

Type think for a while. So this is bothering him.
"I honestly don't know Papa. But did you see the surrogate as a threat to your relationship with your children? Are you afraid of losing them? Maybe that's the reason why you are somewhat bothered by her sudden appearance. "

"It's not me, I just read some sentiments like that on the internet." Gulf defensively said.

"If you say so, Papa.. But, as you said. That person who posted that sentiment should have trusted his children. I'm sure the children will not leave him because of their surrogate mothe. Obviously,  there's no need to leave someone if they can share,"

Gulf thought for a bit. Maybe he can tell Mew and ask his opinion about it. Besides, Mew is Sterling's schoolmate before. Hesighedh again and decided to take a rest.

"I will rest for a bit, Type. "He stands up.

Type call Liz to guide Gulf inside the masters bedroom.
While he waited for Jacob to offer any help.

They will enjoy this night.

***

Mew and Tharn felt relieved after the site visitation of the Prime Minister went out well. He is very impressed with everything, which makes the father and Son happy and proud.

"Type texted me that tonight will be the gender reveal, I'm so excited, Dad," Tharn chuckled.

"Who would've thought that someone would tame you like this son?"
Mew shook his head in disbelief.