Chapter 9: Safe Travels

The room was filled with chatter, all at the exact same time too. As a lot of it was in fact old friends talking to one another just now. As they were in fact some of the most trusted of the entire group of people in the community of course, at that.
But not only that, but they were in fact a lot of them good friends with one another, as well. As it was clear to me that it made sense too. That they did in fact not get too meet with one another and talk very often, all at the exact same time as well.
I kind of felt like I could not blame them for this what so ever. As it was that I did in fact just seem to lean back in my chair and close my eyes. As it was that I also began to speak to my self a little bit under my own breath, as I did as such a thing like that.
"I just so badly want to sleep..." I said to my self, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to groan a bit to my self, just as soon as it was that I had in fact even just said what I had in fact just said to my self.
As it was that I just seemed to lay back in my chair with my eyes closed, all at the exact same time too. I then in the end, did in fact just seem to hear the voice of my old friend Jordan. As it was that he just then did in fact just seem to speak to me from right beside me, all at once.
As it was that I just seemed to realize that it was the case of course. I then did in fact just seem to start to open my eyes, all at the exact same time too. As I then began to start to listen as to just what it was that he felt like he must say to me right now.
"Oh don't worry... You'll be getting plenty of rest on this journey ahead..." He said to me, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that he did in fact just seem to have a little bit of an excited grin on his face, all at the exact same time too.
As I knew as to just why that was in fact the case, none the less. As it was that he had always had dreams of going out and exploring the world. And this was in fact going to be our longest journey yet, as we were in fact going several hundred miles to the outer banks, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I kind of thought on that for just a little bit more time. I kind of shivered at the thought of that, all at the exact same time too. As I felt like I should simply be happy that my friend had a smile, after what had in fact happened to Chester in front of every ones eyes.
I got my mind off of all of those thoughts how ever, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just seemed to simply go right on ahead and begin to speak back to Jordan. As it was that I knew that he was listening as to just what it was that I felt like I must say to him just now.
"I suppose so... Man... I don't know what we are getting in to..." I said to him, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I felt like it was a little bit hard for me to not get a little bit excited about this my self, never the less.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to simply stand there and stare at him for a little bit more time. That was when it was that I just then began to hear the voice of Shannon. As she just then did in fact just seem to start to speak up to every one from the other side of the room, at that.
As it was that she then did in fact just seem to do as such a thing like that. I then did in fact just seem to feel Jordan pat his hand on my shoulders right behind me. As I then began to start to listen as to just what ever it was that Shannon felt like she must say, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright every one... I have to coordinates for the base that is on Snead's Ferry... I'm sure some of you might be familiar with it... I am going to give you a long map of the entire state of North Carolina... I only have 2 of these, so be very careful with it..." She said to us all, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to hear her say as to just what it was that she had even said. I then did in fact just seem to see her give a very big rolled up ball to Tanner, all at once. As I then did in fact just seem to see the guy nod back to her.
As it was that he did in fact just seem to start to see him do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of Kim.
As it was that she then did in fact just seem to start to step up and speak, at that. As I then began to turn my head on over towards the lady. As I began to start to listen as to just what it was that she felt like she must say just now, none the less.
"The ocean?! That sounds like a terrible place to set up a home! Hurricanes will blow through like crazy! This sounds like a trap to me! So far from home!" She said. As it was that I felt like she did in fact have a fair point. Even though I also knew my self that we could in fact trust these people.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have simply stared at Kim for just a few more moments of time. That was when it was that I just then did in fact start to hear that it was. That every one that was in fact in the meeting room with us of course.
They all did in fact just seem to agree on just what it was that she had in fact just said. As it was that I heard them speaking to one another, all at the exact same time too. As I heard a few voices some much louder than others, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that I heard the voice of Andrew, Jordans father. As it was that he seemed to speak to his son and a few of his comrads. As I then began to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he must say in the very first place any ways.
"I agree with Kim... I don't think this is that great of an idea... They told us not to do any thing against them... This is too soon..." He said, as it was that once again, at that. He did in fact just seem to have a fair point on just what it was that he had even said.
If it was not for the fact that I knew that the people that we were talking to, none the less. They had gotten attacked long before it was that we had in fact got attacked. And they did not make it through that such as it was that we had in fact done, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought that way, all at the exact same time too. I then all of the sudden began to start to hear the voice of Christian. As it was that he just then did in fact just seem to start to decide to step up and speak up him self, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I just seemed to start to realize that it was in fact the case of course, all of the sudden. I then blinked my eyes a few times, all at the exact same time too. As I then began to listen as to just what it was that he even felt like he must say all of the sudden, all at once.
"No... Me and Ben went up to meet these people before our home got attacked... They tried to warn us about them... But it was too late... We can trust these people... There is a reason why they had to run..." He seemed to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that it did in fact just seem to be that he had a fair point on what it was that he had said.
As it was that I kind of just blinked my eyes a few times, all at the exact same time as well. I then in the end, did in fact just seem to simply just breathe in quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self all of the sudden. As it was that I seemed to feel a bit better as to the fact as to just what he had said.
Even if it was that a lot of people were in fact staring at me just now. As I knew that I always hated when that was in fact the case. As it made me want to dip my head low to the ground, never the less, at that.
How ever, I did in fact not do as such a thing like that, all at once. As I simply kept my head held high, as I did my best to simply just keep my self as strong and as normal as I felt like I could in fact the mean time. As I too turn began to start to speak to every one that was in the room just now, of course.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at once. It was clear to me for real this time, that every one had theirs eyes on me. As it was clear to me that they were listening as to just what it was that I felt like I must say to them, all at the exact same time too.
"No... Christian is right... We can trust them... This is our only way... Unless we just want to live out the rest of our lives as slaves, and have no families..." I said to them all, all at the exact same time as well, of course. As it was that I did in fact just seem to have my eyes squinted, as I did as such a thing like that, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at once. I then in the end, did in fact just seem to simply breathe in quite a bit to my self. As I then did in fact just seem to hear a few voices of some of the others.
As it was clear that many of them were still not all too happy with what I had said. But it was clear that at the very least that they did in fact hear me out, at that. As I seemed to let out a little bit of a soft sigh of some sort of relief to my self, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. That was when it was that I just then began to start to hear the voice of Shannon. As it was that she just then did in fact just seem to start to step up and speak her self, at that.
As every one of course did in fact just seem to look right back on over towards their leader of course. As it was that it was clear to me that she was still some how calm despite every thing that was going on. As I then began to listen as to just what ever it was that she felt like she must say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Yes... I have spoken to these people several times... They want what we want... They have people and family there as well... And those people have been gone longer than ours... So if you want to opt out now and give up on them, go ahead..." She said, as she had her eyes squinted at every one that was in the room.
It was clear that she was in fact trying to guilt trip them, all at the exact same time too. But I also kind of felt like that might be the best idea that she had so far, none the less. As it was clear to me that it was that people were now starting to take this more serious, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to realize that it was in fact the case of course. I then began to start to nod a little bit to my self, all at once. As I also did in fact just seem to speak very quietly under my own breath. So that it was that no one could in fact hear me.
"Well... Glad that's over with..." I said to my self, as it was that I saw that many of the people had their heads a little bit low to the ground. As it was clear that they too did in fact want their loved ones back, and they also wanted revenge on them for what they had done as well.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to simply stand there and stare for just a little bit more time. I then in the end, did in fact just seem to start to close my eyes for just a few moments time, all at once, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to simply just keep my self as calm and as normal as I felt like I possibly could.
As it was that I had in fact actually done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. I then in the end, did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of Eric. As it was that he then all of the sudden began to start to step up and speak, at that.
I then did in fact just seem to all of the sudden open my eyes, all at the exact same time as well. As I then did in fact just seem to all of the sudden look right on over towards the man. As I began to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he must say back this time, all at the exact same time too.
"So... If we are all in to this... We are going to need a lot of food... We probably will need to hunt as well... This isn't going to be just a simple long walk..." He said, as it was that he did in fact just seem to bring up a very good point on just what it was that he had in fact just said.
As it was that it always seemed to make sense as to just what it was that he had said, at that. As I knew that Eric was in fact always one who did in fact just seem to think out side the box, none the less. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that every one then turned their heads right on over towards Shannon.
Just as soon as it was that Eric had said as to just what it was that he had even said. As it was that every one did in fact just seem to stare right at her for quite a bit of some time. As I saw that she did in fact also seem to have her own eyes wide, as she realized that it was in fact the case.
As it was that she did in fact just seem to simply stare right back at every one else. She then began to start to simply speak back to every one that was in fact in the room. As I my self, began to start to listen as to just what ever it was that the lady did in fact feel like she must say just now.
"Well... You will have the necessaries to start off with... I have got tons of stuff already laid out for you... And yes... I have also got a couple hunting rifles as well... I already thought of this well in advance... The other group should also be able to give you supplies for your way back..." She said, all at the exact same time too.
As it was clear to me that she was in fact not lying what so ever when she had in fact said as such a thing like that of course. As it was that I kind of just simply nodded back to her my self all of the sudden. As it was clear that it did in fact just seem to make every one feel a whole lot better as well.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to simply stand there and stare for a little while longer. I then began to start to hear the voice of Milly, all at the exact same time too. As she then decided that she was in fact going to start to step up and speak, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that I then began to start to realize that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to stare at her. As I began to start to listen as to just what the strong lady felt like she must say, all at the exact same time too.
"Well... I've got every thing ready besides the food... So if every one else is ready... We can go and head off..." She said, as it was clear to me that she was in fact eager to get this journey started, none the less. As it was that I felt like I could not help but to feel the same way that she did, never the less.
As it was that I just seemed to simply stare at her with my own eyes wide, all at once. As it was that I just simply did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to think back on Liam one last time, though I knew that I should not.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have simply just stood there and stared my self for a bit more time, all at once. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Donald. As he then began to start to step up and speak for the first time him self.
As it was that it did in fact just seem to be the case. I then began to start to stare right back on over towards him, none the less. As I then began to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he just say just now, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright... Well... We know exactly where it is that we are going to go?" He said, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to have his eyes on Tanner, all at once. As it was that he was of course the one that had in fact just put the map in to his bag of course, at that.
As it was that Tanner did in fact just seem to realize that every one was in fact staring at him for a bit of some time. He seemed to be a little bit lost as to just what it was that was really going on. As I saw that he did in fact just seem to have his eyes wide.
Luckily for him how ever, it seemed like Shannon was now all of the sudden stepping in. And she was in fact starting to all of the sudden go right on ahead and speak for him. As it was that every one then did in fact just seem to look on over towards Shannon, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that every one now seemed to just be staring at Shannon, all at the exact same time as well. We all did in fact just seem to go right on ahead. And we began to listen as to just what it was that she felt like she must say, all at the exact same time too.
"Yes... I have a marked dot, and also the best most safe path to go on for your travels... If you check the map Tanner..." She said to Tanner, all at the exact same time too. As it was that she did in fact seem to bring up the fact as to just why we were in fact all looking at him just now.
As it was that Tanner did in fact just seem to have heard as to just what it was that she had said. He then all of the sudden began to start to realize as to just what it was that he must do. As he then did in fact just seem to reach his hand in to his bag, all at the exact same time as well.
As he then did in fact just seem to pull out the map, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to open it on the table, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that every one then began to start to lean in closer as well.
As it was that Tanner then did in fact just seem to put his finger on the map. As he also then began to start to speak up out loud, at that. As I then began to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he must say, all at the exact same time too.
"Looks like she is right... We've got a little bit of a rugged path... But I'm sure it is a safe one..." He said, as it was that he then did in fact just seem to lift his head up to every one. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact even just said as to what he had said.
As it was that he seemed to stare at every one that was in fact here for a little bit of some time. I then did in fact just seem to breathe in quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self. As I then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead.
And I then began to start to hear the voice of Shannon once again. As she did in fact just seem to be pleased as to just what it was that Tanner had said. As she had a big smile on her face as she seemed to stare at Tanner with a little bit of some affection.
I was not all too sure as to just what that was about. But I simply got my mind off of that, as I once again began to stare right back at Shannon. As I started to listen as to just what ever it was that she felt like she must say just now, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
"Well... Every thing you need is on the other table right beside us... I wish you all the safe travels...