Chapter 51: Checked On

The waves were nice... Amazing as a matter of fact. As this was perhaps one of the best moments I felt like I had ever felt in my life. And that was some thing that had nothing to do with any of my family at all, either.
Which, recalling what it was that Charro and Kristen had told me earlier. I knew that a place like this could in fact be some thing I could in fact share with my family. Which, I also knew that it was going to take some time for that to be a reality.
As it was that I kind of shivered in the warm water that I was basking in just now. As it was that I did in fact just seem to think back on my sister still locked up in that prison. As it was that I also then began to speak to my self a little bit under my own breathe, none the less.
"I have to get her first... And even then... Can we even win?" I said to my self, all at once, at that. As I was not all too sure as to just what the odds could be. As it was that I knew that there sure as hell was a lot more of them than there were of us.
Though, I also knew that we had the advantage in other ways. As it was that I kind of just seemed to shake my head a little bit to my self. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could even do in the mean time.
As it was that I had seemed to open my eyes once again. I then began to start to see that Charro had his eyes right on to me for what ever reason or another. As it was that I then blinked my eyes a few times all of the sudden.
As it was that he then began to start to speak right on over to me. I was a little bit lost as to just why that was the case at first. As I then began to listen as to just what ever it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
"What's got you so messed up right now? Just enjoy the time out here... You don't need to think while you're in the ocean..." He said to me. As it was that he did in fact seem to be worried about me just now.
As well as the fact that he was also trying to calm me down. And he was in fact trying to sooth me over, all at the exact same time too. But I felt like it was a lot easier said than done, at least so it felt like.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all of the sudden. And I then began to speak right back to Charro. As I knew he was listening as to just what it was that I had to say to him, just as it was that it had been before.
"It's... Just thinking about my sister and all of this... Coming to the beaches... I don't know..." I said to him, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I was in fact letting him know as to the fact that it was.
That I was not ruling out the idea that I would move out here. As it was the fact that it simply felt like I was thinking too deep in to it just now. As I then did in fact just seem to start to simply dip my head a little bit low to the ground all at once.
As it was that I seemed to stare in to the clean water that was below me. As it was that I just then began to start to hear Charro continue to speak to me. As I listened as to just what ever it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Well... There is plenty of time for you to think on it some other time... We still have to move... And we still have to win our battle..." He said to me, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he did in fact seem to bring up the main thing that was bothering me.
As to the fact as to just what it was that was going to happen. If it was that they found out as to just what was going on, none the less. Or if it was that things did in fact not go the way that we had planned it to go.
I shook my head a little bit to my self, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to also look right back on over to Charro. As I then began to start to speak right back on over to him, all at once.
As it was that I had done as such a thing like that. I saw that he now had his head turned away from me. Though he was still listening as to just what it was that I had to say to him any ways, never the less.
"Yeah you're right..." I said, as it was all that it was that I felt like I had in fact needed to say. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to stand there and stare for some time.
As it was that I looked at the back of the head of Charro, none the less. As I just relaxed my mind, as I enjoyed the nice and warm water that I was in fact in just now. As it was that I felt like this was the best thing in the world, even better than the pool at our home.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to feel the calm energy for just a little bit more time. I then began to start to see Charro turn his head right back on over to me. As it was that I now saw he had a worried look on his face for what ever reason.
My eyes seemed to grow a little bit wide all of the sudden. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to start to speak to me, all at once. As it was that I then listened as to just what ever it was that he had to say to me, all at the exact same time as well.
"Watch out! Big wave inco-" He had seemed to begin to say. Before it was that I then began to hear a huge roar, all at once. As it seemed to drown out his voice, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I watched him fly back in to the abyss. As it was that I then felt a painful bang to the side of my face, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that it knocked me straight to the ground as soon as it was that it had hit me.
I closed my eyes, not wanting to get any sort of sea water in my eyes what so ever just now. As I felt my body flying all over the place just now. As it was that I was not all too sure as to just what exactly it was that was even going on just now.
As it almost sounded like there was some calming music, none the less, at that. That it was that I knew my father used to listen to back in the day, to help him sleep. As I could almost hear his voice in my head speaking to me just now.
"Good night Ben... Rest easy son..." I could remember him saying with a smile on his face. As it was that I knew that it was a man that had in fact really loved me. As it was not saying that my mother's next husband never cared about me at all.
I just always felt like he had never loved me the way that my real father had. As it was that I seemed to almost feel his warm and gentle touch on me just now. As it was that I seemed to feel like it meant every thing to me just now, at that.
As I wished that he was in fact still here with me just now, at that. As it was that I could almost see his face in front of me just now. As I then began to start to speak to my self, all at the exact same time too.
"Father... Please come back..." I seemed to say to my self. As if it was that he really could hear me just now, all at the exact same time too. As I saw that he had a little bit of a sad smile on his face just now.
As it was that he then began to start to move away from the bed all of the sudden, all at once. As it was that it did in fact seem to pain me, to see him do as such a thing like that. As it was that it felt like he was in fact leaving me for good now.
What was I saying? I knew that he already had... Why was I thinking on this so far in to this now? As I knew that none of it really even mattered what so ever any more.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that for a little bit more time. I then began to suddenly start to hear the voice of my mother right by my side. As I then began to start to listen as to just what ever she had to say now.
"We will always be with you Ben..." She said. As the sad familiar voice of hers did in fact just seem to come in to my head all at once. As it was that it did in fact seem to almost make me want to cry just now.
If it was not for the fact that I was drowning in water just now. Which I did in fact just seem to come to the reality of the fact that it was in fact the case. As it was that I felt like I was no longer rumbling and tumbling any longer.
I wondered if it was that I was in fact in the sea just floating away. Maybe I was now one of the dead, and this was how it was like. Maybe it was not as bad as it was that I had felt like it might have been.
No... I was being stupid, as I was not too sure what was going on with me just now. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to shake my head a little bit to my self. As I then began to start to also speak to my self out loud, all at the exact same time too.
"Free... Float away free..." I said to my self, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to realize that I had actually heard my self say what I had said this time. As it was that I was quite a bit confused as to the fact that it was the case.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to hear the waves again, all at once. But this time it did in fact just seem to be that they were a little bit further away. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead.
And I began to also start to hear sea gulls right near me. As it was that I was a little bit lost as to just what it was that was going on. As I then began to hear one of them seem to groan all at the exact same time too.
"Squawk! Squawk!" I could have sworn I had heard it say. Almost as if it was that it was in fact talking to me just now, all at once. As it was that I seemed to feel a little bit of water trickle across my back for a second or so, all at the exact same time too.
I was still so lost as to just what it was that was even going on just now, none the less. As it was that I felt like I must have just washed up on some sort of island in the sea. As it was that I did in fact wonder if it was that I was in fact still alive.
Yes... I had to be alive. As it was clear to me that what ever it was that was going on just now. This was in fact seeming to be real, all at the exact same time as well, all at once.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to groan, all at once. As I did in fact just seem to be sore all over my body none the less. As I then did in fact begin to start to also speak to my self out loud, all at once.
"Oh... Please help me..." I said to my self all of the sudden, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I then did in fact also seem to just lay in the water for just a little bit more time, all at once, at that.
As it was that I seemed to have just stayed that way for just a slight bit more time. In the end, I then did in fact just seem to all of the sudden start to hear a voice from right beside me, all at once. As it was that it seemed to be a very familiar voice that I was used to hearing quite a lot.
That was of course the voice of Christian, none the less. As it was that it did in fact just seem to be that he was waking me up. As it was that I then began to listen as to just what it was that was in fact going on, all at the exact same time too.
"Whoah! You took a big fall out there Ben! Are you alright?" He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact just seem to lay on the ground with my eyes closed.
Almost as if it was that I had not at all heard as to just what it was that he had said to me. Which I felt like it was not the case at all what so ever. So much as to the fact that I felt like I just wanted to lay on the sand and rest for ever, at that.
As it was that I just seemed to lay there for just a bit more time. Before it was that I eventually then did in fact just seem to let out a rough sigh. As I then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead and speak right back on over to him.
Or perhaps, as it was that it seemed to be to me just now. I might even be speaking to my self. Which I felt like it didn't matter, so long as he was in fact listening as to just what ever it was that I had to say to him, all at the exact same time too.
"Ugh... Just let me sleep for just a little bit longer..." I did in fact just seem to mutter back to him. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to turn my head on over. As it was that I then felt a mouth full of sand as soon as I did as such a thing like that.
As soon as it was that I then did in fact just seem to do as such a thing like that, all at once. I then also began to start to open my eyes. As it was that I quickly then also began to lift my self up from off of the ground.
As it was that I had done as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when it was that I began to realize that I was at the beach, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I also began to start to hear Christian start to speak right back on over to me.
As it was that it did in fact just seem to be the case. I then began to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I began to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he had to say to me, all at the exact same time as well.
"Um... Ben... You are not okay right now are you?" He said to me, as it was that I seemed to look right on over to him. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact just seemed to have said what he had said to me.
I looked at him a little bit lost and confused at first, all at once. As it was that he was kind of swirling all around me, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I eventually then did in fact just seem to also start to speak right back on over to him.
As it was that I had in fact just began to do as such a thing like that. I did in fact just seem to see that he had his eyes squinted at me. As he was clearly listening as to just what ever it was that I felt like I had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Wha? What do you mean? I am just fine... Thank you very much..." I did in fact just seem to say to him, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact just seem to smile all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I kind of found it a little bit funny as to the way that it was that I had just said that. And as to the fact that it was, that I had in fact fumbled over my words that bad. As it was that I just seemed to hold that smile for just a little bit more time.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to do as such a thing like that, all at once. And I then did in fact just seem to try to walk right on over to him all of the sudden. That was when it was that I fell flat on my face on to the ground all at once.
As it was that such a thing had in fact seemed to have happened. That was when it was that I then began to start to hear the voice of Christian. As I then began to listen as to just what it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Kristen, Andrew! Ben needed medical attention!" I heard him yell to who ever it was. That did in fact clearly seem to be a far ways away, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just did in fact begin to start to laugh for what ever reason or another.
As if it was that I seemed to be high on some sort of drug just now. As I was not all too sure as to just what it was that was going on with me, none the less. As it was that I then began to also start to hear the foot steps of who ever it was, as the came to me.
As it was that I seemed to have realized that it was in fact the case. I lifted my head up in to the bright light of the sun, all at once. As it was that I put my hands up to try to block some of the emitting light.
As it was that I also then began to start to go right on ahead. And I began to hear the familiar voice of Andrew all of the sudden. As it was that I then began to listen as to just what it was that he had to say right now.
"Oh man... Let's hope that is just a concussion..." He said to me, or perhaps Christian, all at once. As it was that I saw that he did in fact seem to have his eyes on Christian just now.
As it was that I was a bit lost as to just what it was that was in fact going on just now. As either way that it did in fact just seem to be. I did in fact not seem to like it at all what so ever, none the less.
I then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead and shake my head a little bit. Which truly did in fact just seem to hurt me a bit as I did as such a thing like that. As it was that I also then began to start to speak out loud, all at once.
As it was that I made sure that they could all hear me. And as to the fact that they were in fact all listening as to the fact. As to just what it was that I felt like I had needed to say to them all, none the less.
"I'm fine... Where is Charro?" I said to them all, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As it was that it seemed like no one seemed to care as to just what it was that I had said at all. Which did in fact kind of get on my nerves, and it did in fact kind of hurt my head as to the fact that it was the case.
As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to squint my eyes right on over to them all. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could. As I wondered if it was that I had even spoken in the very first place any ways.
As it was that I just seemed to continue to squint my eyes on over to all of them, at that. As it was that they seemed to come closer to me to check on me, all at once. That was when it was that I then began to start to hear a familiar voice from not too far away.
As it was that it did in fact just seem to calm my heart down. At least for the time being, so it did in fact seem to be, none the less. As it then began to listen as to just what ever Charro felt like he did in fact have to say, all at the exact same time too.
"I am fine Ben... You need to get checked on..."