Chapter 10: Well Played

Every one seemed to take one last look at the community home, as it was that we got ready to leave. As this was by far going to be the longest journey that any person had in fact taken out side the walls, at that. Besides the ones that had to live out side of the walls before we brought them in of course.
How ever, they usually still at least did in fact have a place to hide during that time. For us, that was in fact not the case what so ever. As we were going to be on the move non stop, as I knew that we were only going to take breaks to stop and eat, or sleep.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized that it was the case. That was when it was that I just then did in fact hear the loud voice right behind me. Of what seemed to be Shannon, as she seemed to feel like she had one last thing to say to us before we left.
As it was that I just then began to start to realize that it was the case of course, at that. I then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head around, all at the exact same time too. As I then began to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she felt like she did in fact even have to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Good luck... You can call me on the radio on channel 17B when you are close and when you get there! Do not waste the battery though!" She said, all at the exact same time too. As it was that she had her eyes right on Andrew, as soon as it was that she had said what she had said at the end.
As I knew that he was in fact the one that did in fact have his radio in his bag, all at once. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to breathe in a bit of a rough sigh to my self. As I then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once.
And I then did in fact just seem to simply just dip my head a little bit low to the ground. As it was that I then did in fact also just seem to start to go right on ahead. And I just seemed to start to speak to my self a little bit under my own breathe, all at the exact same time as well.
"Yeah... Let's just go..." I said, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I felt like I simply did in fact just so badly want to get out of here. As I felt like I did in fact want to escape exactly where it was that I was in fact at just now, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought that way. That was when it was that it seemed like luckily enough for me. I then did in fact just seem to start to begin to see that every one was in fact starting to walk right on ahead to where the front gates were at just now.
As it was that I just seemed to start to realize that it was in fact the case, all at once. I then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I began to start to hear the voice of Christian, as he then began to start to speak to me for what ever reason or another.
As it was that I seemed to statt to realize that it was the case all of the sudden, at that. I turned my head on over towards him, a little bit lost. As I then started to listen as to just what it was that he felt like he did in fact even need to say to me, at that.
"Don't think about it too much... It's better that you didn't say goodbye... It would only hurt you both more..." He said, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I kind of just blinked my eyes a few times, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
As it was that I was in fact quite a bit lost as to just what it was that he was talking about just now. As I then did in fact just seem to simply tilt my head a bit on very towards him. As I then began to start to speak right back on over towards him.
Christian did in fact just seem to have his eyes wide just now. As he seemed to simply stare right back on over towards me of course. As it was clear that he was listening as to just what it was that I felt like I did in fact even need to say to him just now.
"Huh? What are you talking about?" I said to him, as it was that I felt like I might be acting very stupid just now, at that. But I really did in fact not have a single clue as to what it was that he was really getting at just now, never the less, at that.
As it was that Christian did in fact just seem to stand there and stared at me for a bit more time. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And I then began to start to see that he began to smile back at me.
I was still quite a bit lost as to just what exactly it was that he was doing just now of course. As I did in fact just seem to let out a rough sigh to my self, all at once. As he then began to suddenly start to speak back to me, all at the exact same time too.
I simply just seemed to stand there and stared at him with my eyes squinted. As he seemed to hold that smile either which way it happened to be. As I began to start to listen as to just what it was that he felt like he must say to me, all at the exact same time as well.
"That's the way to look at it kid..." He said to me, all at the exact same time too, at that. As he then did in fact just seem to smack his hand on my shoulder quite a bit hard for no reason what so ever, at that.
As he then began to start to walk right past me, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As he seemed to almost want to take the lead for the group, all at once. As it was that I seemed to simply just shake my head a little bit to my self, at that.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well. I then began to start to rub my hand on his shoulder as to how hard he had hit me. As I felt like it was going to bruise up over the next few days, all at the exact same time too, at that.
I knew that he would call me a pussy for letting that happen. So I felt like it was best to simply not say any thing about it what so ever. As I just then did in fact just seem to simply speak to my self a little bit under my breathe, all at once.
"Yeah... What ever..." I said to my self, still not all too sure as to just what exactly was that was even going on just now, at that. As I just simply did my best to just try to keep my self as calm and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to be the way that I was in fact being, at that. I then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I began to start to simply dip my head a little bit low to the ground, at that.
As though I felt like it was that I should not already get my self started on all of this. I felt like I could not help but to think on what it was that he had said to me, never the less. As to the fact that it did in fact just seem to have me quite a bit lost about it all.
I felt like it was that it might be some thing to do with Sasha. Though I felt a bit stupid for thinking that way, all at the exact same time too. As I knew that he knew not really any thing about her what so ever, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that I seemed to have not thought on that, all at once. It then all of the sudden began to start to hit me as to just who it was that he was talking about of course. As I then began to start to speak to my self a little bit under my own breathe, at that.
"Oh... Liam..." I said, as it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to wince at that. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on my little brother. As it was that it did in fact kind of hurt me that I had not done as such a thing like that, never the less.
As it was that I had not really even thought about him what so ever, sadly enough. Even though I knew that I probably should have. As I knew that my sister was needing me to do as such a thing like that, since she was not here for him.
As it was that I seemed to have thought on that for a bit more time. I then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden go right on ahead, all at once, at that. And I then began to start to hear another voice speak from right beside me.
That did in fact just seem to get my mind off of all of that luckily enough. As I turned my head on over, to see that it was my friend Jordan. As I then began to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he must say to me, all at once, at that.
"You alright there Ben?" He said to me, as it was clear that he could tell that I was not doing great. As I had my head quite a bit low to the ground. And I was a little bit worried that he might have over heard me talking to my self, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to think that it might be the case. I then in the end, did in fact just seem to let out quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self, as I then simply nodded back to him, at that.
I knew that it was in fact a bit of a lie, as to the fact that I was telling him as such a thing like that. But I really also kind of felt like I did not really want to get in to too much detail about this with him what so ever, none the less. As I then began to all of the sudden simply let out quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. I then also began to simply start to speak right back on over towards him. As I knew that he was starting to listen as to just what it was that I felt like I must say to him, all at the exact same time too.
"I'm trying to be..." I said, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare at him with a blank look on my face. As it was clear to me that I was letting you know that I was not really in the mood to talk about it with him, never the less.
Which luckily, we had been friends for long enough, never the less, at that. For him to know that it was in fact the case based off of the look that was in my face, at that. As he seemed to open his mouth as if he was about to speak to me, all at once, before it was that he then stopped him self.
I let out a little bit of a soft sigh of some sort of relief to my self, as soon as it was that I realized it was the case. As I turned my head away from him, and on over to some one else, that began to step up and speak quite a bit loud. As it was that it did in fact get my attention on them of course.
I turned my head on over towards Tyler, my sister's good friend, all at once, at that. As I then began to see him  up on one of the towers, as he looked down upon us all. As I then began to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he must say, all at once, at that.
"Woah! That's a lot you! What is going on here?" He said, as it was that he was quite a bit lost as to the fact that it was, none the less. That there did in fact just seem to be so many of us that were going on this mission, all at the exact same time as well.
Though, I knew that it was really not really any of his business to ask us that, never the less. I felt like I could not really blame him for at least saying as such a thing like that. As I knew that this was not some thing that he got to see every day.
Eric, being the one that was in fact all the way at the front just now. He did in fact not seem to be all too happy as to just what it was that Tyler had in fact just said. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear his voice as he just then began to speak.
As it was that I then began to start to realize that it was in fact the case, all at once. I looked right on over towards Eric of course, none the less. As I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he must say just now, in the very first place any ways.
"That is none of your concerns... This is a mission from Shannon... Now open the gate..." Eric seemed to say, as it was that I was a a little bit surprised. As to the fact that it was that Eric had in fact just said it in the way that he had said it, at that.
As he had in fact used a very rude tone of voice, at that. That had in fact caught both of me and Tyler by surprise, none the less. As it was that he had in fact not been acting like that at all today, at least as far as I could tell.
I seemed to just stand there and stare at Eric with a look of dismay for a little bit more time. As in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, as well. And I began to start to hear the apologetic voice of Tyler, as he just seemed to speak back to Eric, all of the sudden.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have realized that it was the case once again. I then did in fact just seem to look right back at Tyler. As I then began to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he must say, all at once.
"Okay... Sorry... Didn't mean to push your buttons..." He said, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to start to turn his head away from Eric. As he just did his best to shrug it all off, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have seen him do as such a thing like that of course. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And I then began to start to see that the gate did in fact just seem to start to open of course, at that.
As it was that I just then began to start to realize that it was in fact the case, all at once. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to breathe in a little bit to my self. As I then began to start to speak a little bit under my own breathe of course.
"Don't worry about this... Just keep going... It's a long road ahead..." I said to my self, all at once. As I made sure that no one around me had in fact heard a word as to just what I had said. Though, not that it would have mattered what so ever, at that.
As I just then began to start to realize that there was really no one around me just now. As I then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once, at that. And I noticed that every one had in fact already gone way far ahead, and started to walk through the now open gates, at that.
As it was that I just seemed to realize that it was in fact the case, all of the sudden. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of Christian. As it was that he just then did in fact just seem to start to speak up fairly loud from right in front of me.
As it was that I seemed to have began to have realized that it was in fact the case, all at once. That was when I then did in fact just seem to look right at him, at that. As I then began to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he must say, all at the exact same time too.
"Are you coming or not? It's not too late to back out..." He said, as it was that he did in fact have his eyes squinted at me just now. As it almost seemed to be a little bit of a rhetorical question that it was that he had asked me. As it was clear that he was in fact expecting for me to keep on going.
As it was that I seemed to realize that it was in fact the case all of the sudden, none the less. That was when I then did in fact just seem to tighten the straps that were on my bags. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to simply breathe in quite a bit to my self, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized that it was the case once again. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to once again. I began to speak back to Christian, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, of course. I noticed that he did in fact still have his eyes squinted at me, all at the exact same time as well. As it was clear that he was listening as to just what it was that I felt like I must say just now, all at the exact same time too.
"Yeah... Sorry..." I said, all at the exact same time as well. As I then did in fact just seem to start to speed my self up, at that. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact even just said what it was that I had in fact said to Christian.
As it was that as it did in fact just seem to be the case of course, all at once. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to simply let out a rough sigh to my self. As I then began to start to catch right on up to Christian and the rest of the others, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when it was that I once again began to start to hear the voice of Tyler from right behind me, all at once. As he just then began to start to step up and speak, as I heard him say my name of course.
As it was that I began to start to realize that it was the case. I then turned my head right on over towards him, all at the exact same time too. As I then began to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he must say to me just now.
"Good luck on your mission Ben... How ever long it will be til I see you again..." He said, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that it almost did in fact just seem to be to me, all at the exact same time as well. That he was in fact hoping that I would give him a little bit of some information as to just what exactly it was that was going on just now.
How ever, I made sure that it was that I was not going to fold what so ever, at that. As it was kind of suspicious to me as to just what exactly it was that he was doing. As I kind of shivered a little bit, as it was that I could only imagine what exactly it was that was in fact going on just now.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought that way for just a little bit more time. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to simply go right on ahead for what ever reason or another. And I blinked my eyes a few times, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that not all too much longer after it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that. I also then began to speak back to Tyler, of course. As it was clear to me that he was still listening as to just what ever it was that I felt like I must say to him just now.
"Thank you... I'll need it..." I said, as I then did in fact just seem to simply turn my head away from him. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact even just said as to just what I had said. As it was that it kind of felt like it was all that I could really even think about saying to him, at that.
I felt like I did in fact not want to look back at him either, none the less. As I just kept my eyes on the path that was in fact ahead, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I saw that every one was in fact just simply walking on ahead to where we were going.
Besides Andrew as far as it did in fact just seem to be to me. As for what ever reason or another, I noticed that he was standing still. As he had his eyes on me, all at the exacr same time too.
As it was that I noticed that it was the case of course. I too stopped my self, as he then began to start to speak up to me, at that. I of course began to start to listen as to just what it was that he felt like he must say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Well played Ben... Well played..."