Chapter 17: Place To Stay

I stood there, and I stared at the city that was in fact in front of me. As it was not nearly as big as the big cities that I had seen paintings and picture of, none the less. But it sure as hell was a lot bigger than any of the towns that it was that we had gone by.
I kind of shivered, as I then did in fact just seem to get my eyes off of the tall towers. The towers that did in fact seem to look disgusting, and looked like shit, as there was stuff that was growing off of them. As I kind of was a little bit scared to even go near those places, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there for a bit longer, all at once. I eventually then did in fact just seem to dip my head down. As it was that I also seemed to speak to my self a bit out loud, just as it was that I had done as such a thing like that.
"Well... Here we go I guess..." I said, as it was that it seemed like wake every one up as well. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said what I had said. As it was clear that every one else had in fact been in a little bit of a trance such as I had been.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for a little bit more time. In the end, I eventually did in fact just seem to go right on ahead. And I then began to start to breathe in a bit of a rough sigh, as the air was actually fairly decent, though the filth if the dead was still every where.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have looked around me for a bit of some time. That was when it was that I just then eventually began to start to hear the voice of Andrew. As it was that he just then did in fact just seem to step up and speak to every one.
As it was that I realized that it was in fact the case. I looked on over towards him, with my eyes wide as I did as such a thing like that. As I then began to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he must say just now, none the less.
"Alright every one... Let's head on in to a neighborhood, and see if we can find a safe place to stay the night..." He said, as it was that it was a little bit early in the day just now. But it was clear that not a single person seemed to be complaining about what it was that he had said.
Besides the fact that it was, that I could see that Tanner was in fact staring at him with his eyes squinted. As it was clear that he was in fact still upset as to the fact that it was. That Andrew had in fact taken over as the leader of the group, of course.
He had a fair point, when it was that Shannon had given him the map, none the less. But Andrew knew what it was that he was doing how ever. And I was not all too sure as to just why it was that he exactly wanted to be the leader on this mission, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on it for just a little bit more time. I eventually then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead. And I then began to shake my head a little bit to my self. As I began to once again speak to my self as well.
"Doesn't matter... Doesn't matter..." I said to my self. This time I was a lot more quiet, that way no one could hear what I had said. And that way no one did in fact think I was crazy. Which I felt like at times it might just be the case, never the less.
As it was that I kind of simply blinked my eyes a few times at those thoughts. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to get my mind off of them. As I then all of the sudden began to start to see that every one was now moving.
As it was that I began to start to realize as to the fact that it was in fact the case. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of Christian. As it was that I then began to start to also realize that he was talking to me.
As it was that I realized that it was in fact the case of course. I then did in fact just seem to once again turn my head on over to him. As I then began to start to listen as to just what exactly it was that he felt like he must say to me just now, of course.
"Are you coming kid, or not?" He said to me, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he did in fact just seem to have his eyes squinted at me. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact even just said as to what he had said to me.
He also had his eyes squinted at me suspiciously for what ever reason or another just now. As I was not all too sure as to just why that might even be the case. As I then began to start to all of the sudden speak back to him, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have done as such a thing like that. I saw that he still had his eyes squinted at me. As it was clear that he was listening as to just what it was that I felt like I must say to him once again.
"Yeah... Sorry..." I said, as it was that I was in fact tempted to tell him I was in fact thinking on some thing. But I also felt like I did in fact not want to make a fool out of my self just now. As well as the fact that I was sure that he already knew it was the case.
He of course just didn't want to say it to me any more. As I was sure that he was tired of telling me as such a thing like that, never the less. As well as the fact that he also felt like he didn't need to make a big scene out of this, all at the exact same time too.
I was in fact grateful for him letting that be the case. As I then did in fact just seem to let out a bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at once. As I then did in fact just seem to start to head on over to catch up with the others just now, never the less.
As it was that I began to start to do as such a thing like that. That was when I heard Kim speaking to her friend Millie just now, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I then began to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that she felt like she must say in the very first place any ways.
"God... I wonder what kind of monsters and demons could be in store for us here... I almost want to take another road..." She said, all at the exact same time as well. As it was clear that she was in fact thinking the same thing that it was that I had.
As it was that I did in fact kind of shiver a little bit my self. Just as soon as it was that I did in fact realize that it was in fact the case. As I did my best to just try to act as calm and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, at that.
As I then began to start to hear the voice of Millie. As it was that she just then began to start to speak back to her friend. As I once again began to start to listen as to just what exactly it was that she felt like she should say her self, just now.
"Well... We have to hurry up... And from what I remember... This is the triad, there is nothing but chaos around here..." She seemed to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I once again did in fact just seem to shiver as to just what she had said.
As it was that it felt like a familiar name that it was that I had heard when I was way younger. But I was not all too sure, as it was that I really was not some kind of traveler til recently. And even then, I really only went to places that had already been looted, as bad as it was that it might seem.
I kind of just seemed to stand there and stare for a little bit more time. As in the end, I eventually then did in fact just seem to continue to walk right past them, at that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead and walk up on Jordan and Daniel, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at once. I then began to start to hear the voice of Jordan, as he just then began to speak. As I then began to listen as to just what exactly it was that he felt like he must say just now.
"I still don't know about all of this man... From what I remember seeing, it didn't seem like there was any way we can out number them, sneak up on them, or out match them... They're all fully trained..." He said, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear to me as to just what exactly it was that he was talking about just now.
As it was that I kind of began to start to realize that it was the case, at that. I then did in fact just seem to dip my head a little bit low to the ground. As it was that I then began to think back on the place that I had been at.
As it was that I remembered as to the fact that there were way stronger walls than we had. And at least 5 times as many people as it was that we had as well. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to shake my head a little bit to my self.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. I then began to start to hear the voice of Daniel, as he then began to speak. As I then started to listen as to just what exactly it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Well... I cannot live with my self if we do not at least try... The shit that I have witnessed in there... I don't think you must have gone in to that much detail if you are hesitant..." He said, as it was that I saw that he did in fact have his eyes squinted at Jordan.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. As it was that I my self was not too sure as to just what exactly it was that did in fact seem to happen in there. As it was that what my sister had in fact said to me had been in morse code, as it was that she had not been for real.
Every thing there had in fact felt off, and it all had felt strange. As I was sure that it was that Jordan was thinking the same thing as well. As I saw that he did in fact just seem to have his head quite a bit low to the ground just now.
How ever, eventually, he did in fact just seem to lift him self back up. As he then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead and speak back to Daniel. As I then began to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he should say just now.
"You are probably right... Maybe I should just shut up..." He said, as it was that he had a little bit of a sad smile on his face. As it was clear that he was in fact just playing around just now, and trying to lighten the mood.
Though, it was a bit hard, when I was sure that he was not having the best of thoughts in his own head. As it was clear just based off of just what it was that he had said. As well as the fact that it was as to just what it was that Daniel had said to him.
As it was that I seemed to stand there and stare at the both of them for just a little bit more time. I then eventually did in fact just seem to roll my eyes my self a little bit, as I then did in fact just seem to hear Daniel go right on ahead and speak back to him.
Just as soon as it was that I once again began to realize it was the case. I then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, at that. And I began to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he must say in the very first place any ways.
"That would probably be a good idea kid..." He said, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to start to turn his head away from Jordan. Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said of course.
I began to start to wonder even more if it was that he had learned all of those words from Christian. As it was that it did in fact seem to be that he sure did talk like him. As I knew that they had in fact gone on quite a few missions with one another.
I felt like I would in fact not be surprised as to the fact on whether or not it was the case. As it was that I then did in fact seem to think that Christian had sat there and told him what to say to younger people. As I just then did in fact just seem to roll my eyes a little bit to my self.
As it was that I then did in fact seem to look away from the both of them. As it was clear to me that what ever it was that they had been saying, it was all over with. As I then also began to start to once again speak to my self a little bit under my own breathe.
"Doesn't matter... None of it does..." I just did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As I then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, at that. And I began to start to walk past them, as I then began to start to head up to the front.
As it was that I realized that it was that no one else seemed to be talking. Which was in fact fine with me, as I did in fact not want to spy on any one else's conversations just now either. As I just seemed to go up to where it was that Andrew and Tanner were at, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have caught up to them. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of Tanner. As it was that he did in fact just seem to start to speak to Andrew, all at once, at that.
As it was that I seemed to realize that it was in fact the case. I just then did in fact just seem to stand there and stare my self, all at once. As I then began to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he must say, all at once, at that.
"Are we ever going to stop? We have gone through a few complex's already... And some of them have looked fine..." He said, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As it was that he did in fact just seem to have a fair point on just what he had said.
As it was clear that he was in fact a bit worn out and tired. Such as it was that the rest of us did in fact just seem to be just now. As it was that even Andrew did in fact seem to be quite a bit tired, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that.
How ever, it also did in fact just seem to be that he was not happy as to just what it was that Tanner had said. As he then did in fact just seem to start to turn his head right on over to him. As it was that he also did in fact just seem to have his eyes squinted at him, as far as it was that I could tell.
As it was that I seemed to simply stand there and stare for a bit more time. I then did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Andrew, as he began to respond to Tanner. As I then began to listen as to just what it was that he felt like he must say, all at the exact same time too.
"We are looking for a 2 story building that is clean... I will go another mile, they are all over the place... We do not need to hurry... We need to not only make sure we are clean, but also find some where safe..." He said, as it was that he also seemed to always have a fair point back.
As I kind of just seemed to nod, just as soon as it was that he had said what he had said. As I knew that the dead really did in fact not like to go up hill, nor did they seem to like to go up steps. As well as the fact that they were very slow at doing so, meaning we would have a safe place to stay up stairs.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that for just a little bit of some time. I saw that Tanner did in fact just seem to dip his head a bit low to the ground. As it was clear that he knew that he was the one in the wrong this time at least.
As it was that I still did in fact just seem to stand there and stare for a little bit more time. I also then did in fact just seem to hear him mutter some thing under his breathe. As I also began to listen as to just what exactly it was that he felt like he needed to say just now, at that.
"Always right... Always right you are..." He said, as it was that I kind of regretted even coming up here in the very first place any ways. As it was that I knew just exactly what it was that I was getting my self in to, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I seemed to have thought on that for just a little bit more time. I eventually did in fact just seem to let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self all of the sudden. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to begin to start to think of some thing to say just now, my self.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to do as such a thing like that of course. I then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead all of the sudden. And I began to start to step up and speak to the both of them, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well. I then did in fact just seem to see that the both of them did in fact just seem to look right at me. As it was in fact clear to me that they both were in fact staring to listen as to just what it was that I had to say to them, all at once, at that.
"Hey... If I can get the chance, could I take a look at the map? I want to see what exactly we are doing, and were we are going..." I said to the both of them, at that. As it was that I saw that the both of them did in fact just seem to be a little bit surprised as to just what it was that I had in fact even said to the both of them just now.
I was a little bit lost as to just why exactly it was in fact the case. As it was that I did in fact just seem to tilt my head on over to the both of them for a little bit of some time. As it was that I mainly had my eyes on Tanner, as he was the one who did in fact have the map of course.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stared for a bit of some time. I also noticed that it was that Andrew was in fact doing the same thing too. As it was clear that he was in fact expecting Tanner to respond back to just what I had said.
How ever, as it was that Tanner did in fact just seem to stare at me with his eyes wide. That was when it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to hear Andrew speak. As he let out a bit of a rough sigh out loud as he did as such a thing like that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at once. I then  eventually did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead and turn my head to Andrew. As I then began to start to listen as to just what it was that he felt like he had to say, all at once.
"Yeah... Once we find a place to stay..."