Chapter 15: False Alarm

I looked all around me, as I was not at all too sure as to where I was at. Things did in fact sure seem to be blurry, as it was that I did not seem to have a single clue as to what was going on just now. I did in fact just seem to try to calm my self down, but it felt like my heart was racing for some reason.
I was not all too sure as to just why that was in fact the case. As it was that I did in fact just seem to simply stand there and stare for some time, at that. As in the end, I eventually then did in fact just seem to simply breathe in a rough sigh to my self.
As I then did in fact just seem to regain a bit of some control of my breathe. As I then did in fact just seem to hear foot steps from right behind me. As I just did my best to try to keep my self calm, as I turned my head around to see as to just what it was.
I then did in fact just seem to see that it was in fact the familiar face of Jordan, at that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to simply stare at him. As for what ever reason or another, I then began to start to speak, like I had no control over my self.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have continued to have done as such a thing like that. I saw that my friend did in fact just seem to have his eyes wide, as he stared at me. As it was clear that he was in fact listening as to just what it was that I felt like I must say to him of course.
"Is it done?" I said, not all too sure as to just what exactly it was that I was really even talking about. As it was that I just seemed to have my eyes wide, as I did in fact just seem to continue to stare at him.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, at that. And I began to have said what I had said to him. Jordan eventually did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden wake him self up.
I saw that it was that he did in fact just seem to blink his eyes a few times. As it was that he also then did in fact just seem to nod to me. Speak back in a little bit of a response, not too much longer after all of that was said and done.
As it was that I began to start to realize that it was the case. I simply did in fact just seem to stare right back at him. As I then began to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he must say to me just now.
"Yeah... It's done... I told them they would pay for what they did..." He said, as it was that it seemed like he was gasping for air. As it was that he had in fact just said as to what it was that he had said.
As it was clear that the both of us must have been running from some thing. Though I was not all too sure as to just what it might be. Not was I all too sure as to just what it was that either of us were talking about right now.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to simply stand there and stare for just a little bit more time. That was when it was that I too did in fact just seem to start to smile with him. As it was that it was clear that the both of us were happy about some thing.
As it was that I seemed to hold on to that smile of course. I also then did in fact just seem to start to speak back to him in response. As I knew that he was listening as to just what it was that I felt like I must say to him in the very first place any ways.
"Perfect... That means we can get this all started..." I said, as it was that I was not all too sure my self. As to just what the hell I was even talking about just now, none the less.
As I was still lost as to just what it was that was even going on. As it was that I saw that Jordan with his eyes wide just as he had before. He did in fact just seem to simply nod right back on over to me, at that.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to hear him speak right back to me after that. As I still had my eyes right on him. As I then began to listen as to just what it was that he felt like he must say to me, all at the exact same time too.
"Yep... Go ahead..." He said to me, all at the exact same time too. As it was that it was clear that he was in fact expecting me to take us some where. Which it was that it did in fact seem a little bit suspicious to me.
How ever, my current self did not seem to even think twice on that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden turn my head away from Jordan. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to walk through the woods that it was that we were of course in just now.
As it was that I seemed to do that at first, all at once. That was when I eventually did in fact just seem to speed up, at that. As it was that I felt like it was that I must still be in a bit of a rush to get some where.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to keep on going, never the less. I also then did in fact just seem to all of the sudden speak to my self. As it was a bit under my breathe as I did as such a thing like that, as well.
"Come on... We've gotta go..." I said to my self, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to speed my self up in to more of a run. As I then did in fact just seem to feel like I had a point in a purpose on just what it was that I was doing just now.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have sped my self up. I then in the end, did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, at that. And I began to start to see that there was in fact a bit of a clearing through the other side.
As I could see a fair bit of sun light on just where ever it was that was going on just now. As I did in fact for what ever reason or another. Seem to feel a bit better, even though I knew open spaces meant the dead.
I still was not all too sure about any thing what so ever. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Jordan behind me. As I of course began to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he must say all at the exact same time too.
"Where is every one?" He said, as it was that I was in fact quite a bit lost my self, at that. As it was clear that we were in fact looking to join up with some other people.
I seemed to look all around me for just a little bit of some time. As in the end, I then eventually began to start to hear a familiar voice, at that. As it was of course the voice of Christian, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that I seemed to have looked right on over in that direction. I saw that he did in fact just seem to be hiding in some bushes. As I then began to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he must say, all at the exact same time too.
"Over here Ben... They're coming!" He said, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I was not all too sure as to just what it was that he had really meant by that either.
How ever, my current self did in fact just seem to under stand. As it was that my face did in fact just seem to light up in some shock. As I then did in fact just seem to run over towards where it was that he was hiding in the bushes.
I noticed that Jordan did the same, though he went to some other bushes, at that. As it was that I did in fact not seem to be too worried about that what so ever. As it was that I did in fact just seem to simply get my eyes on what was ahead of us.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to do as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I just seemed to go right on ahead. And I once again just seemed to start to speak to my self a little bit under my own breathe.
"Come on... Come on..." I seemed to have said to my self. As it was that I was not even all too sure as to just what it was that I was waiting for.
How ever, I did in fact just still seem to keep my eyes on what ever it was that I was in fact waiting for. As it was that I then eventually began to start to hear some fairly loud foot steps. As I then did in fact see that there were horses coming right towards us, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had seen as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to lift my self up, along with several other people from the bushes. As we seemed to just stare at the men on horses that were in front of us.
As it was that I seemed to stare at them of course. I then began to hear the voice of Christian, at that. As I then began to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he must say to all those men, at that.
"What? What is going on? We told you, you weren't supposed to be here!" He said, as it was that he did in fact not seem to be too happy. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare at all of the men that were on those horses.
As they were in fact not any sort of faces that I did seem to recognize just now, at that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to simply stand there and stared for just some time. As it was that I did in fact just seem to be lost my self as to just what exactly it was that was going on right now.
As I seemed to simply stand there and stared for just a few more moments of time, at that. That was when it was that I just then began to start to all of the sudden hear the voice of the man on the horse. As he just then did in fact just seem to speak back to Christian in a not so happy voice him self.
As it was that I seemed to begin to start to realize it was the case, of course. I did in fact just seem to start to look right at the man. As I then began to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he must say just now, never the less.
"I think one of your group must be talking to some one from the in side... They are not there..." He seemed to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he did in fact just seem to have his own eyes wide. Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what it was that he had said.
He then did in fact just seem to start to look at every one that was around us, at that. As I saw that there were quite a lot of familiar faces that were in those bushes, none the less. As Sasha was in fact one of those faces, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I immediately looked away from her, as soon as I saw her look back at me. As it was that I then in stead, did in fact get my eyes on just what it was that was in fact going on right in front of me just now. As it was that I then once again, began to start to hear the voice of Christian once again, at that.
As he then did in fact just seem to start to speak back to the man. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stared my self once again. As I then started to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he must say just now, at that.
"Bull shit Edward... Don't tell me your men are pussying out now... My people have been through too much, we would never do such a thing!" He said, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare at the both of the men for a bit more time.
I still was quite a bit lost as to just what it was that either one of them was talking about just now. And as to just what exactly it was that was even going on right now of course. As I then did in fact just seem to simply breathe in quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at once.
As just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to simply stare for a few seconds more time. As I then began start to hear the angry voice of the guy, as he then began to speak back to Christian.
It was clear to me that he was not at all too happy as to just what it was that Christian had said to him. As I just seemed to stare back at the guy with my own eyes wide. As I then began to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he must say right now.
"Pussying out? We would never... You think you had it bad? We had it way worse than you... They didn't give us a choice... They just slaughtered..." He said, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he did in fact just seem to squint his eyes at Christian, all at once, at that.
As it was that it was clear that it was that Christian now all of the sudden, at that. For a rare occurrence, I noticed that he seemed to have a guilty look on his face just now. As it was that I did in fact just seem to simply blink my eyes a few times my self, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had of course done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to step up and speak my self. Though I was not all too sure as to just what ever it was that I even felt like I had to say just now, none the less.
"Well... Where the hell could they be at? This is not good..." I seemed to say, as it was that I did in fact just seem to have a worried voice, at that. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact even said as to just what I had said.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to simply stand there and stared for a bit more time. I then did in fact just seem to hear a loud ringing from right beside me, at that. As it was that I felt quite a bit lost as to just what exactly it was that it just so happened to be.
I wanted to turn my head on over to it just now. But it seemed like I did not have any sort of control over my body at this very moment in time. As it was that I did in fact just seem to simply stand there and stare for just a little bit more time.
As just after it was that I seemed to do as such a thing like that. That was when it was that every thing then did in fact just seem to grow dark. As I had not a single clue as to just what this was all about, at that.

The ringing did in fact just seem to be louder by my side than it was that it had been before. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to grunt a bit to my self, at that. As it was that I also then did in fact just seem to speak out loud, as well.
"Uh... What the hell?!" I seemed to say, not all too sure as to just what exactly it was that was going on. As it was that I felt like I had been some where that it was that had me a bit lost and quite a bit worried.
And now, I was in fact in a dark room, as it was that I just seemed to open my eyes. As I did in fact just seem to all of the sudden begin to start to go right on ahead. And I began to realize that this was in fact the tent that I had fallen asleep in last night.
Just as soon as it was that I then did in fact just seem to do as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to breathe in quite a bit to my self. As I then began to start to just go right on ahead and hear a loud voice from out side of my tent, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that I began to start to realize it was the case. I then began to start to realize that it was in fact Franklin, at that. As I just then began to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he must say just now, never the less.
"Every one get up! Some thing has sounded the alarms!" He said, as it was that it then began to start to become clear to me as to just what the jingling noise had been. As to the fact that it was that it had in fact woken me up, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I began to start to realize that it was the case, at that. That was when it was that my heart then did in fact just seem to start to pound a bit extra fast. As I then did in fact just seem to all of the sudden go right on ahead of course.
And I then began to start to lift my self up and get my self out of my tent, all at once. As I got my knife and my silenced pistol as I did as such a thing like that, as well. As it was that I did in fact know that it was that I needed to protect the people here at all cost.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to start to open up the tent. I then did in fact just seem to look around for just a few moments. As though it was dark, there was a little bit of light, and I still could not see any thing what so ever just now.
As it was that I just still did in fact seem to look around for a bit more time. I then eventually did in fact just seem to give up. As I began to start to speak up out loud to every one that was in fact in camp just now.
"Where are they?" I said, almost as if it was that I did in fact expect it to be a horde of the dead, at that. As it was that I had my gun out, ready to shoot at any thing that seemed to move on my mark, none the less.
As it was that I seemed to have stood there and stared for just a little bit more time. That was when it was that I then began to start to notice that a few other tents began to open, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear to me that every one else was in fact getting up, at that.
At first, I seemed to begin to freak out and panic, as I felt like it might be the dead. I was in fact about to get ready to shoot them my self, at that. Until I realized that it was in fact the same lost people such as my self that were in the group of course.
As it was that I then began to start to realize that it was the case. I then in the end, did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And I then began to start to speak to my self a bit under my breathe.
"Relax... Relax... Every thing is fine..." I said to my self, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to put my gun in to my belt, at that. Even though it was that I was not still too sure if it was that it was truly the case, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time. I then in the end, did in fact just seem to stand there and stare, all at once. As it was that I seemed to start to hear the voice of Franklin once again, at that.
As it was that he then did in fact just seem to start to step up and speak, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I then began to start to realize that it was in fact the case. I then began to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he must say right now.
"Oh... It was a rabbit... Got stuck in the string... My bad... False Alarm..."