Chapter 40: Get Your People Back

I looked at Kristen with my eyes wide, as it was that we all just seemed to start to sit down. Just as soon as it was that it did in fact just seem to be that things were now starting to get serious of course, at that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to stand there and stare my self.
As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could just now. As it was that I did in fact just seem to see that Kristen seemed to have her eyes squinted at me. As it was that I kind of shivered, just as soon as the rest of the room began to look right on over to me.
Kristen also just seemed to start to speak to me, so it seemed at least. As it was that I realized it was the case shortly after that. As I then began to listen as to just what ever it was that she had to say just now, all at the exact same time too.
"Well... It's good to see your face Ben... This is it... This is our time... Time to make our plans..." She said, all at the exact same time too. As it was that she then did in fact just seem to start to smile all of the sudden. Just as soon as it was that she had in fact even said what she had said.
I seemed to stand there and stare at her with my eyes wide at first. As it was that I was not all too sure as to just what it was that she was getting at. As it was that I then also seemed to blink my eyes a few times, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I was still not all too thrilled by the fact that it did in fact just seem to be. That there seemed to for what ever reason or another. That every one still had their eyes on me of course, at that.
Either way how ever, I did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once. And I then began to start to speak up to her, just as she had in fact just done to me. As I knew that she was in fact listening as to just what it was that I had to say to her just now, all of the sudden.
"Well... What exactly are the plans then? Cuz there are a lot of people that are in a lot of danger there, and there will be even more when we do all of this too..." I said, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to squint my eyes back at her.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to have a very serious look on my own face, at that. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact even just said what it was that I had said to her, at that. As I felt like I did in fact need to make sure that she was in fact taking this all very serious too.
As it was that I knew that while they might feel like they were safe all the way back here. We were not safe what so ever, at that. As I knew that we were in fact putting the rest of our people in to harms way with what we were doing of course.
Kristen seemed to blink her eyes a few times at first, at that. As it was that she then did in fact just seem to also start to speak right back to me, as well. As I then began to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she felt like she had to say to me.
"Well... Yes... Of course... But I mean... You all are in danger already... You've lost all of your people... And give me a second and I will tell you all of our plans... Trust me... This will work..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she did in fact just seem to squint her eyes at me.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to shiver as to just what she had said. As I was not all too sure as to just why that was in fact the case. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time, all at once.
That was until I began to start to hear the laughter of Daniel. As it was that I was in fact quite a bit lost as to just what it was that he found so funny just now. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to tilt my head right on over to the man, as well.
As it was that he then did in fact just seem to start to speak to Kirsten him self, at that. As it was that I saw that every one then turned their heads on over to him, lost them selves. As it was that they began to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact have to say just now.
"Okay... Believe me... I hate London as much as the rest of you... But maybe he wasn't wrong about Kristen being a narcissist... Oh... He told me all sorts of stories about you lady..." He did in fact just seem to say. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said as to just what it was that he had said.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a  bit more time. That was when I then began to start to see that Kristen's eyes grew wide, all at once. As it was that she seemed to be quite a bit shocked by what he had said.
Then, as it was that it did in fact just seem to hit her, all of the sudden. That was when it was that she did in fact just seem to start to show a not so happy look on her face just now. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to see that she did in fact start to speak back to Daniel.
As it was that every one still just seemed to be so lost just now. As I was not all too sure what a narcissistic was my self. As I then began to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact have to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"London is full of shit! Why would you believe any thing he said? You think his place is a good and a safe place to be living at? You think all that he has done is okay?" She said, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that it was clear to me that she was avoiding a bit on what he had said.
As she seemed to be pushing the blame on over to London, all at the exact same time too. Which was a fair, and a pretty smart play, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either. As it was that I just seemed to simply blink my eyes a few times, at that.
As it was that I just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well. I then in the end, did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of Daniel. As it was that I seemed to just seem him shrug his shoulders, all at once, at that.
As it was that he seemed to be pushing off what she had said him self as well. As it was that I just seemed to blink my eyes a few times, still quite a bit lost. As I then began to listen as to just what ever it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"I mean... I don't like what he does... But he isn't a liar... And it kind of seems like you might be one..." He said, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he just seemed to simply stare at Kristen with his eyes wide.
As it was that he had in fact just seemed to have said what he had said. As it was that I was still not all too sure as to just what it was that was going on. And as to just what ever it was that they were even talking about just now.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time. That was when it was that I began to hear the voice of Christian, at that. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to start to squint his eyes back at Kristen him self.
As it was that he was seeming to have lost some trust in her, at that. As it was that I just seemed to be a bit surpirsed it was the case. As I then began to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Is that true Kristen, are you a narcissist?" He said, as it was that he did in fact just seem to have a very serious look on his face. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said as to just what he had said.
As it was that I just still seemed to stand there and stare with my eyes wide. As I felt like I should not be surprised what so ever that Christian was taking Daniels side. As it seemed like they were best friends now, as I had begun to realize.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare with my eyes wide still. As to just what it was that was even going on just now. That was when it was that I suddenly began to start to hear the loud voice of Kristen, at that.
As it was that she did in fact just seem to start to speak back to Christian. As it was clear that she was still not happy at all just now, at that. As it was that I listened as to just what ever it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"What? I don't even know what a narcissist is! So... No!" She said, all at the exact same time too. As it was that she seemed to be struggling with her words just now. Just as soon as it was that she had in fact said what it was that she had said.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time. I eventually in the end, all at once, at that. Did in fact just seem to start to loose faith in just what it was that she was in fact saying, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I seemed to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time, at that. That was when it was that I then began to start to hear the voice of Andrew, at that. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to join in to the conversation, him self.
As I looked on over to Andrew, all at the exact same time too. As my eyes still seemed to be quite a bit wide as I did as such a thing like that. As I still listened as to just what ever it was that he had to say, in the very first place any ways, none the less.
"To make a long story short... A narcissist is some one who cares about their own image... And wants to look good in front of every one else... Though deep down in side, they have their own dark plans..." He said, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
As it was that I was quite a bit lost, and a bit surprised as to just what it was that the man had said. As my eyes then did in fact just seem to turn right back to Kristen. As I saw that she had her eyes wide her self, just as soon as it seemed to be the case.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time. I then in the end, began to start to continue to go right on ahead, at that. And I began to hear the voice of Adrian, as he seemed to speak up to defend his leader.
As it was clear that he was not all too happy as to just the way that things were going just now. As it was that I did in fact not blame him for that being the case either. As I then began to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he had to say to us all, at that.
"Kristen is not a narcissist... She puts her people above her... And that is that... This has nothing to do with our plans, and we are wasting far too much time..." He said, at that. As it was that I seemed to blink my eyes a few times. As I felt like I could not help but to agree on just what it was that he had said him self, at that.
As it was that he had in fact said as to just what it was that he had said. It did in fact seem to calm every one down for at least the most part. Though I still saw that a few of the others did in fact just seem to be a little bit worried just now, at that.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to start to feel a little bit better about this all my self. I then did in fact just seem to start to breathe in a bit of a soft sigh to my self. As I then began to decide to step up and speak my self, all at once, at that.
Since it was that I knew that I was who it was that every one had in fact been waiting on. I felt like it was in fact only right to do so. As I knew they were all listening as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I had to say, all of the sudden.
"Alright... So what exactly are the plans? We just going in with guns and storming the place?" I said, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I had my eyes wide as to just what it was that I had in fact said.
As it was not really a question as to what it was that I had said either. As much as it was that it seemed to be me just trying to get this all started. As I was in fact a bit tired of the arguing between every one my self, none the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a few moments time. Kristen then did in fact just seem to roll her eyes at me, all at once. As it was that she just then began to start to talk back to me, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to have realized it was the case. I then did in fact just seem to look at her with my own eyes wide. As I then began to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she had to say just now.
"No... That would be terrible... They have walls, they have plans, and they have structures to make sure they don't get attacked..." She said, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to nod back to her, all at once.
I didn't like how it was that she was acting like I was some kind of idiot just now. As it was that I was simply asking a bit more of a hypothetical question to her, none the less. But I felt like I should simply ignore as to what it was that did seem to be the case.
As it was that I just simply did in fact seem to stand there and stare with my eyes wide. As I then began to start to hear the voice of Millie, all at once. As it was that she then did in fact just seem to start to step up and speak all of the sudden, at that.
"So... How exactly do you know this? There must be some sort of way, some weakness to it, right?" She said, as it was that she did in fact just seem to have her eyes squinted at Kristen. As it was clear that she had in fact raised a fairly good question.
As it was that every one once again did in fact just seem to get their eyes back on to her. As it was that it was clear that she was now in the spot light for a hard response. Which some how she seemed to be smooth and calm with what it was that was going on.
I felt like that would in fact not be the case for me. But then again, every one did in fact react to certain situations a whole lot differently, at that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to hear her speak back, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I seemed to have realized that it was in fact the case. I just did in fact seem to stand there and stare at her with my eyes wide still. As I began to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact have to say in the very first place as well.
"Well... I would know, as I helped build that base... I used to live there the first year or so... And I know that London is a smart man..." She said, all at the exact same time as well. As she seemed to have a bit of some pain in her words, as to just what it was that she had even just said.
I was not all too sure as to just why that was in fact the case just now. As I felt like it was best to just not think on it all too much, never the less. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to breathe in a bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at once, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. I then began to start to hear the voice of Tanner, all of the sudden. As it was that he then began to start to step up and speak, at that.
Once again, as it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to realize that it was in fact the case. I then did in fact just seem to look right on over to him. As I then began to listen as to just what it was that he felt like he had to say just now, at that.
"So... If we have that all over with, than what are our plans to try to get in to there?" He said, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time, at that.
As it was that he seemed to have a very fair point on what he had said. As based off of what it was that I had in fact seen there my self. I felt like there was no such sort of way that we could in fact sneak in to there and take out several thousand armed people in that place, none the less.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time. I then began to start to hear the voice of Kristen once again. As she then began to start to roll her eyes a little bit on over to Tanner.
Just as it was that she had in fact done as such a thing like that, of course. I saw that it did in fact make the man a little bit uncomfortable. As we all began to listen as to just what ever it was that she felt like she had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"We aren't trying to get them to there... We are trying to get them to us... They do it every year for you, don't they?" She seemed to say, all at the exact same time too, at that. As she did in fact just seem to have her eyes wide as she then did in fact just seem to have said as to what it was that she had said.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to stand there and stare for a bit of some time. In the end, I then did in fact just seem to start to piece it together, at that. As to just what it was that she was in fact trying to even get at just now.
Though, I was not going to lie to my self either, at that. The thought of just what it was that she was in fact trying to get at just now, once again. It kind of made me shiver a bit, as to the fact that I knew that we were going to be putting a lot of people in danger.
As it was that I had in fact thought on that for just a little bit of some time, all at once. I then began to start to hear the voice of Jordan, all at the exact same time as well. As I began to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"So... What you are saying is you want to attack them in our home?" He said, all at the exact same time too. As it was that it did in fact just seem to kind of make me shiver as to just what it was that he had said. As he had kind of been thinking the same way that it was that I had been, at that.
Though, his way did in fact just seem to get in to a whole lot more detail, none the less, at that. As well as the fact as to just why it was that I kind of felt like this was a bad idea. And I already did in fact just seem to not like these plans what so ever, none the less.
As it was that there then began to start to be some bickering between every one in here about this. That was when it was that Kristen then did in fact just seem to start to step up and speak her self. As I then began to start to hear every one seem to start to go silent, as soon ss it was the case.
As it was that I began to have realized as to the fact that it had seemed to be the case once again. I then did in fact just seem to let out quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self. As I then began to listen as to what it was that she had to say just now, all at the exact same time too.
"No... You are going to have to move your home... Or at least... I think you should if you want to pull this off, and you want to get your people back..."